Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The concert dress was really nice, I see her in a lot of their stuff, they somehow suit her personality IMO.

The dinner dress, a bit too simple IMO but it was styled perfectly.

I really like tonight's out it , she looks great !

I haven't been a fan if self portrait but must say I like this one. It suits her:flowers:

She looks very pretty in that color.

She looks great in the color and the style suits her :flowers:

The velvet dress is very beautiful. Great color.

She looks great in the purple �� Good to see her out and about

I like MM in this purple dress as well. The colour is lovely on her and the style is flattering. :flowers:

and at last she has a side parting too in stead on the middle parting , which for some daft reason was driving me nuts lol

It's a very beautiful dress and the colour suits her wonderfully. She looks really pretty.

The colour is great on her but the dress looks tight on the tummy area. It looks like she gained weight or maybe the dress didn't fit properly. She was really slim when she married, but she seems to have a more robust shape now.

The colour is great on her but the dress looks tight on the tummy area. It looks like she gained weight or maybe the dress didn't fit properly. She was really slim when she married, but she seems to have a more robust shape now.

This is a constant situation with CP MM. She always seems to gain 5 kilos every time after a new outfit. Nevertheless, since this is impossible, I simply think that she chooses on purpose too narrow.

Mette-Marit always looks lovely in her national dress. I think that many of her successful fashion choices- mainly in evening wear- have the same sort of feeling that the national dress does. I like this gown a lot.

I really don't dislike the dress.... unusual and original

I see this a different way.
Her hair is texturized - or lightly waved. I see it all the time on people in photos. I'm not a fan either- but many people are and who am I to say? I see some tragic hair on other royals these days, JMO.
And while I personally would not aspire to a yellow, white and grey striped dress, this particular yellow and grey are good on her. I like the textural play in the tiers and I (for sure) have seen royals recently in far more ridiculous evening dresses.
I agree that the orders are not great on this dress.
I think she could win a lot more of us over if she were to just fake it until she makes it. By that I mean - do her job and look like she actually wants to be there. I smile at work all the time when when I would rather give someone the stink eye. It's my job. It's her job. Time to step up and not look bored and distracted. JMO.

i like it!
the colours are nice and overall it just looks like something different all together. a nice original take on a gala dress.

Elastic cuffs, are you kidding? It truly looks like a home ec, crafty project. She should neve r wear horizontal stripes

Back
Top Bottom