Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit pretty in pink at a seminar on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child in Oslo today, May 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very pretty color on her, and I like this much better than the floral dress she wore on May 23.

Very beautiful and elegant pink dress. Marvelous dress.

Appropriate sophisticated and demure without denying her femininity.

Very nice pink dress. I like the colour and length.

Top part of the dress is way tooo tight, sorry!
BYe Bine

It seems she still needs help in choosing better garments in the top area of her body, (trying to say it in a nice way here....lol) for this is way to tight on her. The color is great on her, a soft pretty pink suits her quite well. Also rich food and wine every day seems to have an effect on her and everybody perhaps.

Mette-Marit at Fiskå secondary school, the first stop of her literature journey today, June 6, wearing black pants and a blouse. The blouse is nice but a bit short:

** Full View ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Later in Marnardal Mette-Marit wore a flower print dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I love that denim blouse.... it suits her extremely

At first glance I thought MM was wearing a pinafore-style outfit and thought it seemed rather childish; but then I gave the outfit a closer look and have decided that now I like it.

Oh no is,all I can say.the small print dress is way too small and tight and the large red vest looks oversized and ridiculous. She needs some help

I love the beige coat and the pretty summery red and white

She looks really pretty. The colour of the coat seems kind of bland to me but the style is nice and the red underneath is a great colour on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom