Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this yellow dress, quite not her favourite colour but it suits her.

In my eyes the white skirt is a bit too girlish for an adult female and it doesn't work with the cut of the black and white shirt, but the yellow/apricot-coloured dress is really nice on her, see also the upper part photo in this gallery.

A casual holiday look for Mette-Marit at Mågerø, the private holiday home and summer retreat of the family:

** Full view ** Side view **

Not her usual style of course but she still looks good !

Mette-Marit casual during the family's holidays this week:

** Pic **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit during a visit to Kristiansund, Møre and Romsdal county today, September 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Its great to see the Crown Princess, Love her black Coat and shoes, but so not keen on her Denim Shirt looks a bit to casual for the job, in my option , apart from that happy to get picture of her.

I love her fashion choices lately they are classic and very chic.. even her private holiday pics. I love navy and white also agree the yellow is fabulous on her

Yes

I love her fashion choices lately they are classic and very chic.. even her private holiday pics. I love navy and white also agree the yellow is fabulous on her

I agree she really seems happier also.:flowers:

We only get to see the top of her outfit, but I can say the colour suits her extremely.

I love her spectacles from earlier photos and agree that the warm melon colour is beautiful on her. Is it just my imagination or has MM finally forsaken her truly awful collection of LHOTP dresses? The cut of the tops we are seeing is very pared down and flattering on her. ;)

Mette-Marit during a virtual meeting with representatives of the LHL Hospital today:

** Pic **

Mette-Marit during Else Kåss Furuseth's Norwegian podcast that was broadcasted yesterday, wearing The Vampire's Wife dress:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Aside from the eighties shoulder pad's I agree .

Crown Princess Mette-Marit greeting the members of the Norwegian Women's Medical Association for the 125th anniversary

Last edited:
This pink outfit and the little collar are really beautiful and suit her blond hair and pale skin !

Am not a fan of the collar but otherwise the colour looks lovely on MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom