Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the baby can come any time now. Judging by the fact that Haakon's said that he may not come to official events if it happens, this weekend, I think the baby is moving into overdue any minute.

well, it's 2 more days until the end of nov....shld be any day now...i hope! Like everyone else, i'm getting impatient and miss seeing CP MM at event!

norwegianne said:
I think that the baby can come any time now. Judging by the fact that Haakon's said that he may not come to official events if it happens, this weekend, I think the baby is moving into overdue any minute.

i think Haakon is just as impatient and anxious as us...
thank goodness it didn't happen during the gala ball... :) :D

purple_platinum said:
i think Haakon is just as impatient and anxious as us...
thank goodness it didn't happen during the gala ball... :) :D

I saw the show last night on NRK1 from the event at Akershus on Friday. And one of the artists performing (she took sort of a musical trip through history using humor to comment on the royal family of Norway), and she commented on the comming royal baby. She said something like; I guess that someone here have their mobile phone on, though on silent... or something like that, directed to CP Haakon. And he gave a big smile in return :p

i'm also getting really impatient. if i already was impacient some days ago, everyday i'm getting more excited to know the name of the future prince(ss)!
didn't mette marit have to go to a revision or had any false allarms as mary or letizia? i'm surprised we don't know anything on how she is doing... i guess the day may just come unexpectedly! let's hope we don't miss it... :)

still Nothing...........oh well itll get here when the time is right :)

The baby isn't here yet!:eek: arrg!:( I can't wait longer!

We should rename the thread:
"Mette-Marit is still pregnant."

after one more week we could call it the
"Where is the baby?" -thread

Smilla said:

after one more week we could call it the
"Where is the baby?" -thread
Yeah!! Anyone?? :D ;)

Everyone take it down a notch! The baby will arrive when it's ready!:D

Layla1971 said:
Everyone take it down a notch! The baby will arrive when it's ready!:D
Do we have to??:D Well, well "det uføde barnet kommer til sin tid ja!" (The unborn child comes to his/her time);)

Smilla said:
Excellent suggestion Smilla. Done. :)

haha... that's very funny with the thread headline... :D :D

"Mette-Marit is STILL pregant!!!"

haha... :D :eek: :D

oh mi gosh... how long can she keep the baby inside?

impatient? i guess we're already pass that couple days ago. now it's getting frustating...

purple_platinum said:
haha... that's very funny with the thread headline... :D :D

"Mette-Marit is STILL pregant!!!"

haha... :D :eek: :D

oh mi gosh... how long can she keep the baby inside?

impatient? i guess we're already pass that couple days ago. now it's getting frustating...

At least we're not the ones who have to carry that baby around and give birth to it. MM must be fed up by now.

Warren said:

LOL Warren. I can't wait till you rename it "Where's the Baby"

I hope they just made a mistake with the due date and she's not overdue. Wasn't she originally due sometime in December? Maybe that's the right one.

ysbel said:
LOL Warren. I can't wait till you rename it "Where's the Baby"

I hope they just made a mistake with the due date and she's not overdue. Wasn't she originally due sometime in December? Maybe that's the right one.

Maybe the baby is content to stay inside a warm & comfortable space. :D

LOL! The threads new name is great...good idea Smilla! ('Where's the baby?' is a great renaming idea too...I laughed when I read it :) )

It's almost December...the baby will probably be born anytime now. We just have to be patient.

i'm so excited.....can't wait to see the baby!!!!!

he/she is going to be born any minutes now.......it's already nov 29...

When the pregnancy was first annouced the possible birth date was Dec 5th. Then it was changed to the end of November so probably the first date was the more accurate.

Well, normally when a pregnant woman hasn't delivered before her due date, is supposed to get controlled every other day for a week. If she does not go into labor, they induce the labor to start.

Ariel said:
Well, normally when a pregnant woman hasn't delivered before her due date, is supposed to get controlled every other day for a week. If she does not go into labor, they induce the labor to start.

For my third sister, my mother hasn't still delivered on her due date. A few days later they induced the labor to start.

Hahaha! You made me laugh out loud with that change of the title of this thread. I have to warn you though: my mother delivered my sister two weeks after the due date, so we all might stay here a little longer. ;)

Hahaha!:D :D

Great job Warren and a very god suggestion Smilla!;) Mette-Marit is still pregnant.. lol:eek: :D

I believe that Infanta Cristina of Spain's second son, Pablo, was about 10 days overdue. So anything can happen.

Warren said:

awesome! i started laughing aloud when I saw the new thread name this morning.

pollyemma said:
awesome! i started laughing aloud when I saw the new thread name this morning.
I saw it and wondered if Mette-Marit had been admitted, and not yet given birth... and felt slightly frantic about having to go work on exam-paper while Mette-Marit was in hospital.

Warren, warn a fellow moderator before performing "heart-stopping" changes to threads, will you? ;);)

norwegianne said:
I saw it and wondered if Mette-Marit had been admitted, and not yet given birth... and felt slightly frantic about having to go work on exam-paper while Mette-Marit was in hospital.

Warren, warn a fellow moderator before performing "heart-stopping" changes to threads, will you? ;);)

We could have called it the "Don't worry, you haven't missed anything important"-thread to break it to people gently. Good luck for your paper! :)

nice name for the thread! i actually thought at first that it was a new thread!

i think we are all getting too excited: they didn't say the exact day it may happen, we thought it was going to be december, so we still got time to wait.

it seems to be a law of murphy that whenever important things happen for us the royal watchers (births, announcements, engagements...) there's something that makes us miss the event... has anyone been online just when something happens? :)

carlota said:
nice name for the thread! i actually thought at first that it was a new thread!

i think we are all getting too excited: they didn't say the exact day it may happen, we thought it was going to be december, so we still got time to wait.

it seems to be a law of murphy that whenever important things happen for us the royal watchers (births, announcements, engagements...) there's something that makes us miss the event... has anyone been online just when something happens? :)

This law of Murphy was very true when the little danish prince and little Emmanuel were born: at the time the annoucement their mothers were in hospital were released, my computer had problems and didn't want to connect.
And I'm going to a congress from Thursday till Sunday, and I've the very strong feeling it will make me miss the birth in Norway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom