A 2nd Boy for Guillaume and Stéphanie - François: March 27, 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a wonderful photo of them all :previous:

Those are beautiful photos. It's easy to tell that the family are thrilled with the new baby.

Beautiful family. I love the pictures.

Congratulations to the families!

Oh, how lovely for the family, and a photo already ❤️

Just like Charles, Francois is a little beauty. But Charles looks
like Stephanie and this one looks like Guillaume down to the dark hair and almond shaped eyes!?

First photos of the precious little Prince!!! He's a newborn but I think he looks like Guillaume. :wub:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqYG5pBtLqw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I've just realized that François might be the last royal baby in a while (a decade, perhaps?), which is when the current teen royals might start having babies. Of course, Stephanie and Guillaume might surprise us and go for twins next! Hehe.

Guillaume's sister, Princess Alexandra, age 32, is getting married in April. I would guess that she might be the next royal to have a baby. Both she and her fiancé are from larger families, so they may follow suit.

And then, there is their brother, Prince Sebastien, who at age 30 is not yet married, but has had a few serious girlfriends along the way.

Guillaume's sister, Princess Alexandra, age 32, is getting married in April. I would guess that she might be the next royal to have a baby. Both she and her fiancé are from larger families, so they may follow suit.

And then, there is their brother, Prince Sebastien, who at age 30 is not yet married, but has had a few serious girlfriends along the way.
Don't forget also Princess Iman of Jordan. She just got married.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Don't forget also Princess Iman of Jordan. She just got married.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

And her brother, Crown Prince Hussein, who is getting married in two months.

Princess Eugenie of York is expecting her second child.
Princess Beatrice of York may have a second one soon.
Louis Ducruet is expecting his first - next may be both his sisters and youngest cousin.

There are Liechtenstein young ones, Counts Nikolai and Felix, Princess Salma of Jordan, children of her uncle Prince Feisal... and many more...;););)

Riiight, there will be lots of babies in the not so distant future.

I was thinking only about Elisabeth, Leonor, Christian and Ingrid.

Last edited:
Lovely pictures. And I agree that he looks like Guillaume.

Looking forward to a picture of the four of them...

the surnames of the Grand Ducal Family are french ones since 3 generations . Only Princess Margaretha had her Danish Godmother's.

How much he looks like his daddy, and what a cuteness, a joy too see !

I wonder if they will have a third child or will call it a day now that Stephanie is 39?
I really think they will have as many children that God sends them ! And they are right !:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
the surnames of the Grand Ducal Family are french ones since 3 generations . Only Princess Margaretha had her Danish Godmother's.

Both Henri's sisters have Scandinavian first names. Marie-Astrid is named for their grandmother Queen Astrid of Belgium whose Scandinavian name reflects being born a princess of Sweden. Marie-Astrid also has Ingeborg among the list of middle names she was given, for her Danish great-grandmother.

So happy for the sweet photos of the new little prince, and his parents. He is a darling. I can't wait till we see the two brothers together. It will be the true icing on the cake.

I think @Adda suggested the royal couples in Europe (the/previous/current crown princes and princesses), when there was a time when baby watch was a regular thing :D

François is so beautiful just like Charles was when he was born! :flowers:

Their joy at being parents is just so very palpable! :wub:

This photo!! :wub:

I do hope the Court will release more photos of Charles and baby brother together when everyone is settled in at home.?

This photo!! :wub:

Little Charles seems a bit shy and tentative with his infant brother, it was too sweet when he reached out to stroke François's tiny face!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the story on their official Instagram, Guillaume is vibrantly beaming through the whole video. When he opened the gift for little Francois he's like a little child:D

What a perfectly adorable addition to the Fischbach nursery! Big Doggie will join Prince Charles enormous teddy bear.

But I suspect Charles is going to be enjoying the new addition right now more than his little brother.;)

Back
Top Bottom