King Philippe, Current Events, Part 1 (July 2013 - Sept. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The ambassadors of Rwanda, Honduras, Mexico, Tajikistan and Bulgaria were received by King Philippe at the Royal Palace yesterday, March 2nd:

** fb gallery **

King Philippe today, March 15, had a working meeting on climate change with those ministers of the Federal Government, the Walloon Government, the Flemish Government and the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region that are responsible for the climate themes.

** fb gallery ** belga gallery **

Last edited:

The Ambassadors of the Ukraine, Moldova, Indonesia, Uruguay and Mauritania presented their credentials to King Philippe today, April 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

King Philippe held a farewell audience for General Philip M. Breedlove, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe, and received the new Federal Minister for Mobility François Bellot, who took the oath today, April 18:

** fb gallery 1 ** fb gallery 2 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:

Today, April 19, King Philippe visited the primary school Scharrel in Minderhout that is supported by the Prince Philippe Fund. The school celebrates the 25th anniversary of the exchange programme with the elementary school St. Joseph in Neufchâteau.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:

King Philippe attended the start of a bicycle ride of pupils of the primary schools Saint-Hadelin in Vise and De Ooievaar in Poelkapelle at the Royal Palace today, April 20. The pupils will follow the 'trail of remembrance', through various memorial sites, mainly from World War I.

Later he attended a meeting in honour of the 175th anniversary of the Belgian Royal Academy of Medicine.

** Académie Royale de Médecine de Belgique **

Last edited:

King Philippe had a meeting with CEO's of the eight Dutch and French finalists of the 'Entrepreneur of the Year' award organized by Ernst & Young in Machelen today, April 26:

This morning, April 27, King Philippe received the President of the Muslim Executive of Belgium:

** fb gallery **

King Philippe visited metro station Maelbeek, today April 27. The bombed metro station re-opened earlier this week.

https://www.facebook.com/BeMonarchie/videos/1676782579252042/

https://www.facebook.com/BeMonarchie/videos/1676728792590754/

People's faces when they saw the King in the Metro :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/BeMonarchie/posts/1676787405918226

Some of them looks so calm and also indifferent...I wouldn't be able to cope to be honest. Security would have probably removed me from the carriage because I'd be like :eek: :w00t: squeeing like a proper fangirl :lol::lol:

Some of them looks so calm and also indifferent...I wouldn't be able to cope to be honest. Security would have probably removed me from the carriage because I'd be like :eek: :w00t: squeeing like a proper fangirl :lol::lol:

MTE, I'd be like staring and staring and staring and the security people would get so nervous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Newly appointed State Secretary for Social Fraud, Privacy and the North Sea Philippe De Backer had his oath ceremony with King Philippe today, May 2nd:

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan was received by King Philippe at the Royal Palace today, May 3rd.
Japan and Belgium celebrate 150 years of friendship this year, a state visit to Japan will take place later this year.

** fb photo ** belga gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

King Philippe has lunch with Jozef De Kesel, Archbishop of Mechelen-Brussels, on May 3rd:

** Pic **

The Artillery Battalion presented the cartouche of the first cannon shot that had been made on the occasion of the enthronement July 21, 2013, to King Philippe today, May 9:

** fb gallery **

King Philippe had a working lunch with Gérard Mestrallet, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Engie, Isabelle Kocher, CEO of Engie, and Philippe Van Troeye, CEO of Electrabel Engie at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, May 10:

** Pic **

On May 11 King Philippe received the first copy of the new edition of the old book 'Albert and Elizabeth of Belgium, my parents' written by Princess Marie-José:

** fb gallery **

And on May 12 King Philippe visited the Leopold I frigate at the Zeebrugge military harbour:

** fb gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** belga gallery **

King Philippe had a working luncheon with Jack Ma, Chairman of the AlibabaGroup at the Royal Castle of Laeken today, May 23:

** Pic ** belga gallery **

King Philippe gave a speech at a symposium on education and dual training at the Egmont Palace in Brussels today, May 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The ambassadors of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Turkmenistan, Bhutan, Timor-Leste and Argentina presented their credentials to King Philippe today, May 26:

** fb gallery **

King Philippe made a visit to the adult education institution Hoger Instituut der Kempen in Geel yesterday, May 26:

And today, May 27, he attended the opening of the Barco One Campus in Kortrijk. Barco is a display hardware and software manufacturer.

Last edited:

King Philippe attended the national memorial service for political prisoners at the 'Enclos des fusillés' in Schaerbeek today, May 29:

** fb gallery **

King Philippe visited the scene of the train collision between a freight train and a passengers train on the line between Liege and Namur, in Saint-Georges-sur-Meuse today, June 6, 2016.

** gettyimages gallery ** belga gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom