The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Hewitt said their affair started in 1982, according to Clifford's book.
Clifford's book in based a hewitt's words during hypnosis, hewitt write to book with all lies (princess in love) nobody can believe one word of this guy, all the british media know the person class who he is

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-27-2005, 12:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

the only hewitt want is money.

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-27-2005, 12:30 PM

Right, so we believe Hewitt when he's being nice about Diana and we reject his source when he's being nasty?
Old 11-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Right, so we believe Hewitt when he's being nice about Diana and we reject his source when he's being nasty?
Who is "we"?
Old 11-27-2005, 12:35 PM

"We" is the general audience here who are preached to. Are we, the assembled throng supposed to believe Hewitt when he's saying how wonderful Diana was but disregard his statements on Diana when they aren't as complimentary.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:20 PM
Administrator

I take anything Hewitt says with a grain of salt. Any time ANYONE writes a story for financial gain, I wonder if he is just telling me what he thinks I/the masses/whoever wants to know.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
Clifford's book in based a hewitt's words during hypnosis, hewitt write to book with all lies (princess in love) nobody can believe one word of this guy, all the british media know the person class who he is
No Cliffords book is based on what Hewitt told him some years ago. What has the British medias thoughts on Hewitt got to do with anything.
Most people keep an open mind. Anything you consider derogatory, whether it is the truth or not, seems to be labeled out of hand 'lies'
Old 11-27-2005, 04:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
william not need more education, he is educated now, in the future only he know what will do.
You implied that the way William is now is all due to Diana, when in fact it has been Charles and Camilla who have given him a stable, loving environment these past years.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
No, I said charles back with camilla in 1984 after harri'birth and diana start her affair with hewitt in 1986.
And I was pointing out that Charles and Diana said their affairs started in 1986, unless they were both lying!
Old 11-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

hewitt said than he was Harry's father! and harry ever look so much like charles, hewitt said many (not all) lies, and i said charles with camilla in 1984 y diana star with hewitt in 1986.
and I not said willis is like he is for diana, he is like he is for himself, not for diana, not for charles, not for camiila or for the queen.
he is like he is.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

and last, william live this years in eton, go to chile, in st.andrews and soon in the army.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-27-2005, 05:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

you, we, all, avery person believe in who creates to believe, i don't want change your minds and you can't charge my mind, evrey person think like want think. but EVER with the true.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
the only hewitt want is money.
That's correct, corazon! Hewitt was one of many who wanted to take profit from Diana. It's a pitty she never found her true love, a man who could understand , love, help and give her a new Light to her life!

Charles destroyed her young life full of dreams (because she was a big dreamer), but he also destroyed (IMO) her hope for future. She was insecure, and after Charles she was even more insecure. Everytime he had a person, problaby she was thinking "Maybe he likes another one too... maybe he doesn't love me at all..." and of course these kind of distrusting can destroy a relationship.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

hewitt still live with the money he did with diana's books. I have to never work to after leave the army.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
i Love The Word The Dianatrio
I like it too, thanks princejohnny for your praise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
I think we now know more about the mechanics of prat falls than anyone would ever have expected from these Forums.
True!

Quote:
hewitt still live with the money he did with diana's books. I have to never work to after leave the army.
He still lives with the money from Diana's books, and from the letters he sold.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina
I like it too, thanks princejohnny for your praise True! He still lives with the money from Diana's books, and from the letters he sold!
I forget the latters!
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Hi, I'm back from a wonderful trip to upper New York State. :)

Lots of interesting things to read here since I left.

I'm really interested in Stephen Barry's book because that is probably the closest to an unbiased source that's out there. He did not seem crazy about Diana but on the other hand he was a bit upset that Charles let him go after years of service.

So my guess is that he was pretty unhappy with both of them when he published the book and there was no way he could foretell in 1982 how the marriage would end.

He was a bit cynical, quite a change from the gushing reports of Charles' and Diana's marriage but he was also specific in stating what kind of girl Charles was attracted to and Diana was that type of girl. He didn't say Charles was smart in his choices though. I remember he was also a bit critical of royals in general in that book.

He of all people would have to know whether Charles was seeing Camilla at the beginning of the marriage. He did leave some things out of the book, he could have left out the affair between Charles and Camilla but this was a man who Charles had just fired so one wonders how loyal he felt towards Charles. If you read the book, you get the sense that he doesn't like royals at all.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
I'm really interested in Stephen Barry's book because that is probably the closest to an unbiased source that's out there.
Stephen Barry wrote very positively about Diana, there's nothing in his book to say he didn't have a high opinion of her. Charles didn't 'let him go' either, SB chose to leave,( a few years after the book was published he died of AIDS. It could be that he already had some health issues when he decided to end his employ with the BRF. He wrote his book very quickly and made money so he could have a good time while he was able to) I've got his book and it's not negative at all, he does point out exactly how pampered the royals are but he's not critical of individual royals. SB refers to rumours of Charles and Camilla's relationship but dismisses them ( also to Charles' relationship with Lady Tynan)
Old 11-28-2005, 03:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I forget the latters!
He tried to sell Diana's letters but no one was prepared to buy them. James Hewitt lives on a small army pension, he lost all the money he made from the books he co-operated on in various failed business ventures. He's a sad case as he lives off his notoriety doing trashy TV shows, to make money.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
william not need more education, he is educated now, in the future only he know what will do.
William is just beginning his royal education, he has a long, long, long way to go before he's educated. Yes he finished high school (Eton) and university with a degree in geography, not constitutional law or economics or history or land management. All areas he will need to learn about, that's the reason behind the internships he's been doing. Working on a farm, in the banking industry and he's yet to spend time with a mountain rescue squad.

Look at the European heirs, they've spent years learning their royal roles. CP Victoria is 28 and she's studying again at the moment as well as having spent time working in the Swedish embassy in Beijing recently. William is 23, he's starting out in his life and he won't know what to do without having the kind of preparation and time to grow and mature that the European heirs have had.

He's still a 'royal in training' who has preformed very few royal duties ( at his request, as he stated in his last university interview. He didn't want to begin royal duties too early as he will be doing them for the rest of his life)

Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, diana princess of wales, duchess of cornwall, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana, relationships