The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaraprin
Corazon, I speak Spanish. If you want me to translate important posts for you into English I would be happy to.
THANKS GOD! you ara argentina?

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
''Charles knew that his family would never accept Camilla as his wife back in the day.'' why charles don't leave all for love?and married camilla, have many childen and live inpeace an happines?
Because Corazon, It was Charles duty to be the heir. After spending so much time and effort into developing the job of Prince of Wales into a well rounded role why would he give up his future. The monarchy was in a safe place and did not need the scandel of the heir renouncing his rights. He also loved his brothers and would never give the burden to them. Andrew was not raised to handle it and he would never forgive charles. It is the same with william and harry. William has promised Harry that he will never renounce his rights or abdicate and pass over the burden. He would have needed the Queen and Parliment i think to approve his renunciation and they wouldnt let that happen. He couldnt just run off back then. It was Camilla who did not want to marry charles. Remember that. Charles moved on after Camilla. It was after the marriage fell apart that he went back to Camilla.

Old 11-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
THANKS GOD! you ara argentina?
No soy de Argentina, soy Norteamericana. Soy una maestra de idiomas en Los Estados Unidos.

Translation: I am not from Argentina; I am from North America. I am a language teacher in the United States.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

EDWARD VIII was king, but for him was more important the lovo of his live, THAT was real love.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Your english isnt horrible Corazon. It is understandable but sometimes small mistakes change the sentence completely. English is very hard. Tiarapin is very smart and reliable. Use her knowledge if you have too. I like debating with you. Its fun to me. I hate for laungage to stop it.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaraprin
No soy de Argentina, soy Norteamericana. Soy una maestra de idiomas en Los Estados Unidos.

Translation: I am not from Argentina; I am from North America. I am a language teacher in the United States.
I am argentina, I love your and regisna post , is good find people that defend diana like me.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
EDWARD VIII was king, but for him was more important the lovo of his live, THAT was real love.
The difference is that Edward did not want to be King. Charles did. Charles is an optimist and wants to use his position to help the world. Edward just wanted to be with his love and live a quite, privaleged life. He didnt care if he dropped the burden on his brother.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejonnhy25
Your english isnt horrible Corazon. It is understandable but sometimes small mistakes change the sentence completely. English is very hard. Tiarapin is very smart and reliable. Use her knowledge if you have too. I like debating with you. Its fun to me. I hate for laungage to stop it.
you have yours ideas abuot some things and I have mi own ideas, the world is that way. I respect you.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

charles want all in his life, the women, the throne but, I insist, many things not had happend
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Tiarapin, Corazon, and Regina. The DianaTrio. Modernday superheros outthere to defend Diana and do good in the world. LOl. Sorry I am wee bit tired and my mind is going places and wondering off.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Administrator

OMG! I step away for a few hours and you guys are on fire :) I am trying to catch up.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

But Corazon look. Diana and Charles went into the marriage both thinking it was going to last. They wanted a happy marriage. But, they were incompatible in the end and they went there seperate ways around the same time. That is the only thing I am trying to get people to see. Charles didnt go into the marriage knowing he could have others on the side. He had an unhappy childhood and did not want to do that to his kids. It didnt work out and neither should be damned for it. Life has moved on. I respect you too. Your very handy when it comes to old royal history.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

i Love The Word The Dianatrio
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

LOL.:) Yea Zonk, me and corazon have been having a very passionate debate. It was fun in my opinion. Very civilized and a lot was learned. I think were running out of energy. I dont know how long we can go at it.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

for 8 years i study the british monarchy history, 8 years charles is a saint compared with other kings an princes, he is happy, well good for him, buy if I right or not only the time know, not me, only god.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

LOL. The DianaTrio. I got it from the CasiraghiTrio but there can be more than one trio on this bored.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

maybe in few years you will be happy with charles become king or probably in few years I will be extremely happy with charles's abdication and william like king (no for to be diana's son, for I have many hopes in william, like person and for her stile of education).
i don't knew, only god, we are in god's hands every day.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
for 8 years i study the british monarchy history, 8 years charles is a saint compared with other kings an princes, he is happy, well good for him, buy if I right or not only the time know, not me, only god.
8 years. WOW. I could never do that. Congragulations. Hard work pays off. Well I am getting a wee bit tired. We took Three and a half pages. The debate was fun. I must say I think I won. We must do it again another time. Till next time. Goodnight Y'all.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejonnhy25
8 years. WOW. I could never do that. Congragulations. Hard work pays off. Well I am getting a wee bit tired. We took Three and a half pages. The debate was fun. I must say I think I won. We must do it again another time. Till next time. Goodnight Y'all.
thanks, good night for you too.:)
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

nobody win, this a thread without end.

-www.theroyalist.net-
Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, diana princess of wales, duchess of cornwall, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana, relationships