Avatars, Fanart and Magazine Covers of Diana, Princess of Wales

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the magazine cover of HELLO that has Princess Diana's photo with some African boys. It reminds me of her awesome altruism.

I sit back now and feel like kicking myself. I think of all the magazines with her on the cover that I threw out in the 1980's! I wish I could obtain all the magazines she was every in! I would have reading material for a year!

The Japanese people really adored Diana and devoted several magazines to her ... These ones were all published in 1986 - the year she first visited Japan.

wow! great photos, thanks for posted it!

Diana is on the cover of People magazine this week. She has been on so many covers I have lost count. Does anyone know how many People covers she's been on?

Bravo! You are all PC genius! I'm just an ignorant when speaking about computer skills! :p

Vanesa.

very beautiful! well done amua

Simply amazing and touching...

Vanesa.

amua0421 said:
I have made these myself, enjoy!

Thanks to all the people who have contributed so many beautiful pictures of princess Diana.:)

These are great - a wonderful first post Amua0421!:)

Diana must have appeared on the cover of People magazine more than any other person. From what I can see, she was featured as a main story at least 50 times.

Here are some covers from 1981/82.

thanks Squidgy! diana really was a cover girl!

I remember at the time she died the editor of People said she had graced the cover more anyone, I think it was about 52. Of course since then she has been on a few more times.

Thank you all for posting these covers. It's a lovely walk down memory lane..

Lady Jean said:
I remember at the time she died the editor of People said she had graced the cover more anyone, I think it was about 52. Of course since then she has been on a few more times.

And how many more she would have been on, if she had lived a bit longer, we will never know. I suppose some day, someone will be on more covers than her ... although it's hard for me to imagine.

Ooops! I forgot this one from 1984.:eek:

Brings me back to the good old days, the excitement of seeing a magazine cover with her lovely face on it.

I know. I miss that excitement of walking into a magazine shop & wondering what cover Diana would be on ... I think the most covers I ever saw her on in one week, was right before she came to the USA in Nov 1985. She was on sooo many covers, that I actually couldn't buy them all at once! I ran out of money!:D

People covers, 1988. (The issue on the far right is devoted solely to Diana)

AH, I remember when I was younger and waiting for People magazine every week because Diana was always on it. I wonder how many times she graced Royalty Magazine's front cover as well? I am saving to purchase the Diana collection they have.

Back
Top Bottom