Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Current Events Part 16: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 16 of the thread to discuss the current events of Pierre Casiraghi.

You can find the old thread here:

** Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

I wonder if Pierre and his team has finished the regatta from Cape Town to Sao Paolo.

Last edited by a moderator:
The article said Pierre's boat was way ahead and could possibly land in 7 days. I guess 7 days from Wednesday. You never know with sailing, though. They could hit a spell of no wind and sit there for days. The others could catch up to them .

Pierre seems to be the only one, among the Casiraghi siblings, who has inherited Stefanos love for nautical sports...

Today, the Italian TV broadcast Soldini a connection with the open sea and its interview with him .. there .. Pierre was expressed very well in Italian .. he is friendly, polite and solar .. is physically a photocopy of Stefano

I read somewhere that Pierre also quit smoking and Beatrice said that it really helped her to quit herself.
Maybe his sibilings or other of his family members will follow his foot steps it would be great...;):)

And it really suprising to see that he likes the press attetion focus on him, unlike Charlotte & Andrea...

I hope the regata ends soon enough to allow Pierre to be present at Andrea's religious wedding... if it really is going to happen... :ermm:

They are only about 180 miles out from Rio now. They are estimating to land sometime tomorrow.

Wow, his Italian is excellent! Just a very slight French accent. He's also very confident in front of the camera: he could replace Prince E. Filiberto on the Italian TV. ;)

I really like Pierre and think he will be a worthy Prince of Monaco, if needs be. Good luck to him and his teammates for the final stretch of the race...

Pierre is my favorite. So adorable and hot at the same time. So glad we've finally heard his voice now. I remember when we were practically parched for it, and now he may have spoken the most out of both of his siblings! He's very outgoing, and I hope he does an English interview soon, just because I think I might be better able to pick up his natural accent. His Italian sounds flawless to me, but it's not like I have a great ear for it lol.

Boy, he look just like his dad.

What a delicious couple. They are beautiful, and in love like the first day!
I like the pic no 26, Carlo is looking like a "real italian brother/protector", like "be carefull with my sister, i'm there!"
Very funny!

Last edited:
Wow! What a fun life Pierre has...first winning the Cape2Rio yacht race earlier this year, and now off on a rally...

Pierre is more and more like his father .. :ohmy:
I am perhaps the only one but I don't like Beatrice .. beautiful girl, but too snobbish and ambitious .. :ermm: and above all too perfect to be true ..

Pierre is more and more like his father .. :ohmy:
I am perhaps the only one but I don't like Beatrice .. beautiful girl, but too snobbish and ambitious .. :ermm: and above all too perfect to be true ..

Beatrice comes from a very old and prestigious aristocratic family, much more important tham the Grimaldis. Her sisters have wed an Italian Count, a German Prince and the Agnelli heir. So Beatrice, through her relation with Pierre, is not looking for a "social profit" marriage, she is just moving inside her normal social cercle, and in the top of that, with a lovely, intelligent and handsome man.

I don't know much about Beatrice's character or personality. She might be rotten to the core. But the outside is quite lovely, and yes you are right...this young lady does not need to social climb, not at all. Her family and her in-laws are at the very top of the pyramid of Continental aristocracy and high society.

And she and Pierre make do make a dazzling couple.:whistling:

Last edited:
I am Italian so I know exactly who is Beatrice and I know the importance of his family .. when I wrote that she is snobbish and ambitious I was not referring to her relationship with Pierre, but to her behavior and her career in Italy ... I never liked her and her relationship with Pierre does nothing but confirm what I've always thought of her ..:whistling:

I have no problem believing that she is a snob. Most of the people in that circle seem to be.

In other words....she fits in.:cool:

the problem is not her relationship with Pierre or her circle of friends .. it's her job (and what she writes) to make her appear a hypocrite person .. because she criticizes a world (or at least a part of it) of which she is a part .. Making the "journalist" that goes against everything and everyone is very easy when you have an important family that protects you and opens all doors.. a lot of guys probably better prepared and more capable did not have half the opportunities that she has had, only because she's a Borromeo.. tha't why i don't like her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom