Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 17: January 2016 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But a lot of Dyslexia...

You, @melina premiere, might be right about hemophily. But an awful lot of Royals have dyslexia - can not read properly: The Swedes (King, Victoria, Carl-Philip), Spain (King), Windsors (Beatrice)... I think it goes back to the Saxe-Coburgs, which married into all these families - but this is just a conspiracy theory.

I was already wondering why we haven't seen Pierre and Beatrice during this year's Grand Prix in Monaco, and now I've found the answer ;)

Pierre and his team participated in the GC32 Racing Tour – Riva del Garda (Lake Garda) in Italy from May 26 - May 29. The tour consists of five regattas in the Mediterranean with stages in Italy, Spain and France from May till October.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

** svenskdam.se pictures (including some old ones!)

** yacht-club-monaco.mc: Great start for Pierre Casiraghi and his team on Malizia **

:previous: Beatrice congratulated Pierre publicly on twitter but in the few pics the italian media had published, I couldn't find any picture of her. Only some blurred photos of Pierre. Thank you for the link:flowers:

:previous: Looking at wedding pics in comparison, I would say yes

Casiraghi family doesn't announce pregnancies; time will tell.

Bea may not have a title, but she will face the same pregnancy scrutiny as any royal bride. Perhaps more, because of her husband's family tradition.

Caroline: was pregnant with Andrea when she married Stefano (born six months after wedding) and with Alexandra when she married EA (again born six months after the wedding). Her only wedding she wasn't pregnant during was that to her first husband.

Andrea: Sasha was five months old when his parents got married
Charlotte: is not married to the father of her son Raphael

Stephanie: married Daniel a year after their daughter, their second child, was born. She never married the father of her youngest daughter.

Albert: he and Charlene may have waited, but he does have at least 2 illegitamite children.

Pierre certainly has broken the mold. So people will look for a baby bump until one is announced or the baby arrives.

Last edited:
There are rumors. But it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Beatrice said it is no true. On her official page she wrote a sarcastic comment about "La Repubblica" newspaper that reported the news from the gossip magazine "Chi". She said something like this" Congratulations to Repubblica for believing in the reliable source".

I would suggest to nor make further speculation in the future as it is against the rules of this board.

Last edited:
Stephanie: married Daniel a year after their son, their second child, was born. She never married the father of her youngest daughter.

Their second child is Pauline, not Louis.

Did the fashion designer(her sister-in-law, perhaps?)run out of fabric? ;)

Well, she has the body for it ;)

She has, but that dress makes her look vulgar.

Looks like a quilt pattern for a bed....

LaRae

if I mistake not, she wears a dress of sister in law Marta Ferri.Pierre is always very elegant. but the couple does not inspire me .. I remember, Caroline and Stefano, squirted love for all pictures and videos .. Even Charlotte of her past and present relationships is passionate

Ceremony venue, over looking the water, is absolutely stunning. Besides her crazy dress and head piece, it is simply done (well before the shower of flowers which that I admit I don't even mind). That part of the wedding is beautiful IMO. Just lose the head piece, dress could be bearable.

Most of the outrageous photos seem like they were just the wedding photos, not the actual reception. Bizarre and look like some crazy celebrity photo shoot and not a wedding. :ermm: The reception looks like a gaudy mix of Great Gatsby meets liberache on acid.

Other than the ceremony, I like the cake which looks beautiful. As does where they cut the cake, looks like down on the beach, with the lights along the boardwalk at dusk. And walking through town as well

:previous: Ladongas posted that link a few posts up. But if anyone could pull off those pants it would be Joachim :ROFLMAO: Or at least try :lol:

:previous: Ladongas posted that link a few posts up. But if anyone could pull off those pants it would be Joachim :ROFLMAO: Or at least try :lol:

Whoops, that was me, accidentally double posting! If he puts them on, I hope he pulls them off when he sees how he looks in them!

Amazing that last dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom