Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 15: April 2010 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca said:
He seems lucid to me too. Strange that those comments come from paper and a weekly owned by the brother-in-law of his 'almost' sister-in-law.

The brother in law of Beatrice? John Elcann-Agnelli? I do not get it.

Last edited:
Sorry to be trash but I think that if Andrea was vomiting, paparazzis would have shot his vomit with a zoom... I don't think that the article is true about this evening. And if Andrea had been so drunk that he vomited, he couldn't have lace his shoes. However, I have to recognize that the pics are shot (or cut) to tell a story: the story of a drunk golden boy having another argument.
Completely agree.
That's why i said in a previous post that Paparazzi seem to have the Casiraghis as target for tabloid press. Seems like they love to make them look bad.

The brother in law of Beatrice? John Elcann-Agnelli? I do not get it.

He's named John Philip Elkann, and is Bea's brother-in-law. I find it weird that two of the most popular publications owned by his family have such not so flattering pictures and comments on Andrea. Perhaps are they pushing forward Pierre as the next Prince of Monaco, so that Bea can sit on Grace's throne? ;)(Joke)

I believe you are mistaken.

Elkann only owes the newspaper La Stampa, but has no connection with La Repubblica and Oggi

The Papps seem to especially single Andrea out. I really wish they would just leave the man alone. But tabloids make their money in this manner. Truly a pity that human nature allows these bottom feeders to exist by buying the trash they sell.

He is looking healthier again!
Thanks for the pics, it's been so long since we had news about him.

The pics of Andrea and Tatiana were taken on May 23 at the DeGrisogono Glam Extravaganza party at the Hotel
Du Cap Eden-Roc in Cap D'Antibes, France as part of the Cannes International Film Festival. Nice to see them
together again :)

Andrea and Tatiana in Antibes, France
Pics from Cozycot

Last edited:
Thank you! Nice to see them together. They are so discreet that I sometimes wondered if they had broken up or not!

Thanks for the pics!
Andrea is the most discreet of the Casiraghis, it seems.
Nice pics, they look very relaxed.

They might as well get married and get it over with. I don't even know what's stopping them anymore. Albert's married and Charlene is expected to pop out a baby; both Andrea and Tatiana are Catholic, but then maybe that's only a British thing where the royals have to be the same religion or whatever. I really don't know what they're dragging their feet for since they've been together forever.

They might as well get married and get it over with. I don't even know what's stopping them anymore. Albert's married and Charlene is expected to pop out a baby; both Andrea and Tatiana are Catholic, but then maybe that's only a British thing where the royals have to be the same religion or whatever. I really don't know what they're dragging their feet for since they've been together forever.

I didn't realize there was a rule that said after a certain period of time you have to get engaged/married. Apparently they don't either.

There is no question of religion!! Pcs Caroline, being Catholic married Pcs EA which was protestant. And Pcs Charlene was NOT catholic. OK, she converted, but Palace said that it was not an obligation.
I think that Andrea and Tatiana do not marry, because they just are OK like this. Young generations do not rush into marriage, as the previous generation. I think they will marry when they will decide to have kids. Same for Pierre and Beatrice.
By the way I would perfectly imagine Pierre and Beatrice as the heirs to to actual rules of Monaco. More than Andrea and Tatiana!

In my family I also have such a case: my 25-year-old cousin and his long-time girlfriend live togather and don't get marry, but here the problem is money (nowdays everyone wants to have a big weeding, God knows why. Especially in my country, people go debts but weeding must be huge). But Tatiana and Andrea can afford for everything young couple neeeds, so maybe it's not question of money, but it is more comfortable live without any commitments ('I can always say "good bye" if something goes wrong' etc.). In my opinion, the way we live nowdays is the reason why there's such a high rate of divorce. If you live too long in concubinate, then when the marrige comes, you cannot work it out. So better not marry at all? xDD

I think it is easier for them to stay out of the public eye as unmarried. They will probably wait until they want children. They probably were also waiting for PA to get married.

I think that as Andrea has no official role to play in Monaco, they are free to live their story as they want. They relationship is strong - I don't remember when they started being together, but it seems to me that they have always been a couple!
Maybe they will only marry when they want children, maybe they will never marry and have children, we don't know. I have the conviction that Andrea and Tatiana are a modern couple, that they don't feel concerned by wedding. But maybe they'll do it, for their families - as Monaco is a roman catholic state, I don't know if it would be appreciated if Prince Albert's nephew didn't follow the rules.
By the way, I agree with FanofMonaco: this present situation allows them to avoid medias attention. But I think that they are so discreet in their lives that even if they got married, medias would talk about the ceremony, and that's all. Things wouldn't change.
However I'm surprised that medias didn't sell a pregnancy story with the latter pics Iceflower posted.

Last edited:
Actually, they are!
I've seen a couple of articles speculating that, but i can't find them. I saw othem in other boards.

^ You know, when I saw the pics I laughed and thought "oh no, they can't speculate about these, it would be too big!!!" But it seems that they did! It's incredible all that they can do to sell more. Incredible!

:previous:

As always we won't start any speculations - let's just wait and see!

FINALLY - some fun pictures of Andrea and Tati together!!!;)

Will Andrea inherit the throne if Albert produces no heir? Is it an "agnatic" succession through males only, as I read many years ago, but it might have been changed since that many years ago.

Mariel1 said:
Will Andrea inherit the throne if Albert produces no heir? Is it an "agnatic" succession through males only, as I read many years ago, but it might have been changed since that many years ago.

Caroline is heiress presumptive but it is presumed she will step aside for her son.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom