Prince Joachim as Patron of the Danish Potato Council

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

purple_platinum

Heir Apparent
City
Jakarta
Country
Indonesia
24 January
Prince Joachim, as patron, will attend Danish Potato Council's Annual Meeting, at Egeskov Slot, Fyn, 10.30-14.00

(photos from polfoto)

Attachments

• ch152699_guest.jpg
    ch152699_guest.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 321
  • ch152700_guest.jpg
    ch152700_guest.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 328
  • ch152701_guest.jpg
    ch152701_guest.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 426
Do we know who the man and the woman in the background are? It looks like they are holding the jacket of Henrik?

Does Joachim have a tan???;)

Not really :lol: I wonder if he gets a tan at all?

Do we know who the man and the woman in the background are? It looks like they are holding the jacket of Henrik?

Not really :lol: I wonder if he gets a tan at all?

The owners of Egeskov Castle perhaps?

There is nothing like nikotine to maintain your fair compleksion. :p

Hm, but Marie smokes, too :p And she is sooooo tanned in summer :p

Hm, but Marie smokes, too :p And she is sooooo tanned in summer :p

I have the impression she's nothing more than a party smoker.
But to be serious. I don't think Joachim tan easily, while I think our Marie do tan easily.

Well, I clearly remember photos of her during their honeymoon where she smoked in broad daylight on the streets :)

Thank you for the photos. Henrik is a very cute little boy.

Indeed he is.
Bette Henrik is - I hesitate to say it - nuser. :lol:

(The expression "nuser" is incidentally the Danish name for Snoopy, the dog from Peanuts).

And ladies, observe the adoring way our Marie is looking at her Joachim. That's the way a wife should look at her husband. ;)

Indeed he is.
Bette Henrik is - I hesitate to say it - nuser. :lol:

(The expression "nuser" is incidentally the Danish name for Snoopy, the dog from Peanuts).

And ladies, observe the adoring way our Marie is looking at her Joachim. That's the way a wife should look at her husband. ;)

:lol: " the way a wife should look at her husband." I'll try to remember that the next time my husband and I have a "discussion."

The owners of Egeskov Castle perhaps?
Yes, the couple in the background is the owners of Egeskov Castle Count Michael Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Bille and his wife Caroline Søeborg Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Bille :)

Last edited:
What a thrilling job to be Patron of The Danish Potato Council. Boring, Boring, Boring. If I was Royal, not my first choice. But somebody has to do it.

I have the impression she's nothing more than a party smoker.
But to be serious. I don't think Joachim tan easily, while I think our Marie do tan easily.
Marie is a latin girl (like Spanish and Italian girls), and like all the latin girls, she tans naturally and easily ;)

Last edited:
What a thrilling job to be Patron of The Danish Potato Council. Boring, Boring, Boring. If I was Royal, not my first choice. But somebody has to do it.

Perhaps not that boring.
Schackenborg produce a lot of potatos (*) and potatos are an important agricultural product.

So chances are that Joachim would actually find this very interesting.

(*) Is it potatos or potatoes? I'm always in doubt and I don't want to do a "vice-president". Can't remember his name, but you know who I mean. ;)
ADDED: Thank you Sternchen & roseroyal. :flowers: - So potatoes it is then. Aaand I just did one...:rolleyes:

Thank you, FasterB :flowers:
I hoped we could count on your encyclopedic knowledge in regards to ID'ing people.

TLLK ;)

Last edited:
I love seeing photos of this family together. It's great that they are taking little Henrik with them to these events. It helps the little guy to get some new stimulation and also to learn how to behave in public (and little Henrik is just adorable and seems to be a very calm little man).

But in BB it was written, that Joachim and Marie visited Mary and the twins at Amalienborg?

But in BB it was written, that Joachim and Marie visited Mary and the twins at Amalienborg?

Better late than never.:flowers:

But the press are all over Joachim for not visiting the hospital.:lol:

To me it looks a little odd that he has not bothered to visit the hospital at the birth of Christian, Isabella nor the twins.

As far as I know CP Frederik has visited the hospital when Joachim had children.

Perhaps better to show some humbleness, after being named the fool of 2010 due to his arrogance.

Last edited:
Yes, Fred and Mary visited the hospital when Marie had Henrik :)

Let us please stay on topic of this thread! Thank you!

Prince Henrik has turned to a such a cute little boy. I love his smile. I think he has this from his mother Marie :)

Thanks, Iceflower. :flowers:

A potato-prize may not sound particularly alluring, but it's serious money in the agricultural sector and still a main feature in the daily diet here in DK. Albeit less so than just a generation ago.

Back
Top Bottom