Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it had been a C-section, I think the births would have been much closer than 30 minutes apart. Congratulations to Mary and Fred! Their family has suddenly doubled in size.

I agree - the only way I think a c-section would be involved with that gap is if the first was natural and the 2nd was not coming out quickly enough and they did a c-section to remove the 2nd but this would be unlikely.

I am wondering how long it will last, to get the announcement at the website.

I am very happy, that the twins are healthy. Good luck to them and their parents and siblings.

Both twins have, unsurprisingly, dark hair.

Isabella and Christian have not yet been told.

Mary, and the twins, were due to Mary's age, been very carefully monitored throughout the pregnancy.

I wish I could see a video of Fred's press conference, but I'm not finding a link.

I do not think they would wait 30 minutes to deliver the second baby if it was a
c-section. They would deliver ASAP.

Quite right dee. Void my comment re a possible c section...lol.

Aww. A boy & a girl. It was extremely fast, she came in at 7:00 am & gave birth at 10:30 am that is quite impressive.
I love how Frederik joked about calling the boy Elvis!

later on will you please post a link with frederik's press conference?
very excited about the babies! and from the pic on tv2 website he sooks so happy!!!

This was very unique to 'experience' this birth via this thread. Unexpected. A happy day - a boy and a girl. Very sweet. A lot of work for Mary - well done! :flowers:

Just wonderfuld news :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Congratulations to the couple. Good for Mary that the births apparently were natural.

Phew... what a Saturday morning. And all their children born on Saturdays. We should have spotted the pattern :)

The maternity team is talking now.

Boy at 10.30. Girl at 10.56.

Both children are healthy and have a healthy weight.

Both scored fine on the scales.

If it had been a C-section, I think the births would have been much closer than 30 minutes apart. Congratulations to Mary and Fred! Their family has suddenly doubled in size.

Didn't they once say they wanted a big family, I think it was in an interview before or just as they got married.

Great news, and I guessed boy & girl at this forum, at the same moment they announced the babies were born :D
Congratulations to Mary and Frederik!
It was very nice to follow the birth live with all of you :)

This was very unique to 'experience' this birth via this thread. Unexpected. A happy day - a boy and a girl. Very sweet. A lot of work for Mary - well done! :flowers:

Yes nothing here in Australia yet and I already know LOL

Did he say how much their weight was?

Two girls and two boys, very nice !:flowers:

Best wishes to Frederik and Mary to cope with all of them!!

Boy weigh 2.644 grammes and measure 47 cm.

Girl weigh 2.554 grammes and measure 46 cm.

Isabella and Christian are at home with John Donaldson, who was very moved, when Frederik phoned him, and Susan Donaldson.

The rest of the family has been informed. - But not Bella and Christian.

I was so excited about the births that I forgot I had something boiling on the stove!

it's just hilarious, the boy being called elvis! maybe a middel name, just to see the priest fainting during the cerimony? ;-)

Isabella and Christian are at home with John Donaldson, who was very moved, when Frederik phoned him, and Susan Donaldson.

The rest of the
family has been informed. - But not Bella and Christian.

Could you do that in pounds and ounces for this Texan please.:flowers:

Aww. A boy & a girl. It was extremely fast, she came in at 7:00 am & gave birth at 10:30 am that is quite impressive.
I love how Frederik joked about calling the boy Elvis!

It was her third birth, so it doesn't amaze me.

CONGRATS!:baby::baby:

And now we have to wait for the baptism to hear their names!

For those of us in North America, here is a translation:

The prince weighs 5 pounds 13 oz and measures 18.5 inches

The princess weighs 5 pounds 10 oz and measures 18.1 inches

Very healthy sizes for twins!

As a mother of twin boy/girl, I'm so thrilled for the Royal Family! Their birth was the highlight of my life, as I'm sure it will be too for Frederik & Mary...

Are there any press release video links in English? Would love to view that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom