General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 3: November 2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And she took Ziggy along to.
I hadn't seen that dog in a while hehe.
Hmm flexible indeed.
X

She makes me feel quite lazy!

I was sorry for mary and really I don't envy her...do you see that body guard always beside her??even when she runs she can't be alone...poor mARY i really dont envyher at all, what a situation, running with a body uard always besid her!!!!

certenly it would be fine forme to tun with a bodyguard!

BT.dk has an article that talks about CP Frederik's popularity. According to the article, the Crown Prince is well-regarded and popular among the Danish people.

De er klar til tronen

I was sorry for mary and really I don't envy her...do you see that body guard always beside her??even when she runs she can't be alone...poor mARY i really dont envyher at all, what a situation, running with a body uard always besid her!!!!

I dont feel sorry for her since its for her own protection and she new she would have a bodyguard with her all the time once married. It's good to see that the gurad is giving some distance :)

:previous: Agreed. The bodyguard comes with the job. If she didn't have someone watching over her, life would be a lot more scary and tense. She would have to worry about being kidnapped, mobbed, etc. They trade privacy for security.

These are the royal pictures of the century! Everyone so photogenic and composed. Marie seems truly adapted to her new role as Princess.

I have to agree, these are stunning pictures :flowers:

:previous: This is a very interesting article. I didn't realize that the CP couple have a LIW named Mary. Does she work only for their household, as opposed to accompanying CP Mary on her duties? I found it really funny that the CP referred to himself as the son of the Queen of England :ROFLMAO: Oops!

This is a very interesting article. I didn't realize that the CP couple have a LIW named Mary.
They don't. :)
The writer made a mistake and some odd assumptions about ladies-in-waiting.

That's a great picture of the two of them. I love what Mary is wearing. The color is beautiful on her.

Your right, that is such a wonderful picture.
I love the article, and the bit about Mary struggling to speak in english :)
x

When were they seen leaving the hospital hand in hand and smiling may I enquire?
Anybody know?
If Mary is pregnant, i'm sure she'll tell us soon enough :)
x

I also echo the love of the dress in the Parade interview. Is it the same as the grey she wear in England and on another occasion last year? I agree the colour is gorgeous on her.

Not sure if this is the correct place BUT

Parade magazine (which is a insert for the Sunday papers here in the States) has a picture of Frederick and Mary on the cover and a short article on Is there a need for the monarchy in the 21st century. Very interesting and nice short story. Frederick comes across (IMO) as very likeable and wanting to do good works on behalf of Denmark.

I also echo the love of the dress in the Parade interview. Is it the same as the grey she wear in England and on another occasion last year? I agree the colour is gorgeous on her.

you are right, it seems quite a similar design, i thought it looked very familiar. i thought that dress was great, and this colour is also very nice.

here's a picture of it

Last edited:
Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary were featured yesterday in the Parade Magazine in an article about royalty and the 21st century. Unfortunately the magazine got thrown away and can not scan it. If anyone has it scan it. It is very good reading!

The article was a bit of a disappointment as the person obviously did not do any research about royalty in general before going, much less the Danes. And the letter from the editor was terrible. The editor had even less of a clue. But the cover was a coup for the Danish RF. It introduced them by name to America on a large scale.

Your right, that is such a wonderful picture.
I love the article, and the bit about Mary struggling to speak in english :)
x
What great picture. It was so nice to open the paper and see the article!

Thank you for the links about the procession. I think that it is great that CP Frederik and his family were able to participate just like any other nursery-school parents. I love the photo with the dog! I didn't see Christian, though. Did he participate? There was no direct mention of him in the article.

Here is an article from BT.dk that talks about the interview Frederik and Mary recently gave to Parade magazine:

Mary har bukserne på

The title says, "Mary Wears the Pants". The author states that Mary leads Frederik in the relationship (not in a bad way). He claims that she lovingly steered the interview, and gently corrected Frederik when he misspoke.

Ekstra-Bladet is reporting that the nappy company, "Huggies" was nearly sued over their unauthorized use of CP Mary's photo to sell their product. The photo was taken of Mary when she purchased two boxes of Huggies while on vacation in Australia last summer. The Danish embassy threatened to sue the company if they would not stop using Mary's picture.

Ekstra Bladet - Mary tævede ble-firma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom