General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 17: January 2018 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does it look like Prince Christian has braces?

:previous:

No, it's not just you ;) On many of yesterday's photos he had the typical look of a teenager not yet that comfortable with his/her braces - no wide smile, tongue moving around, inflexible jaws, and if you look at this side profile very carefully ;), you can spot them:

** Pic **

Thanks, Eya. :flowers:

The Skeel family is older nobility and they are all over the place!
They have for a long time been affiliated with the DRF - but quietly, discreetly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who got married, does anyone know?

:previous:
Yes they certainly do look like they are enjoying themselves yet this is how they always are when at events.......themselves, enjoying life and being with each other in love......you can not beat this ever....I here enjoy just seeing them together when out.....she gets more beautiful and he gets more handsome....how do they do it.........give me your secret, must be love in the air around them all the time....:twohearts:

As a guest or as a godparent?

Holger Skeel is around Christian's age. I can't tell you whether Mary is in fact his godmother (his mother, Malou, is Isabella's, so it's not unlikely), but he definitely wasn't christened this year :lol:

As the soccer happy among you may have noticed, Australia will lose to Denmark later today and on that occasion the Australians had four shirts made for M&F's children, complete with names and a request as to where to mail them since Christian, Bella, Vincent and Joesephine will no doubt wear them while cheering for Australia.

The Danes have countered by the video at the bottom of this article, where the Danish and Australian shirts have been combined: https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongeli...-frederiks-boern-faar-saerlige-fodboldtroejer

Even though the Danish fans are hopelessly outnumbered at the stadium today, some 1.000 against 10.000 Australians. the Australians where nevertheless beaten soundly yesterday in a match between Danish and Australian fans. I think it was hinted that the Australians had... ehh... sampled the local Russian brews too much to hit the ball, let alone focus on it, not to mention actually locating the ball... - Or which planet they were on. :D

:auflag::daneflag::viking: = :cheers:

:previous: How fun! Fun video, and love that they sent some Australian jerseys for the kids. They will enjoy it no doubt. I remember a few years back Christian got an Australian shirt when he and Mary went to the DENvsAus game.

It ended 1-1. ;)
Funny enough, the third game for Denmark in the group stage is against France. No doubt a TV will be on in the Marie/Joachim household

The original tweet from the Australian team. Love it!

Last edited:
Since M&F have completely vanished from the surface of the Earth, let's enjoy this little rerun of ECO-day a couple of years ago, when Mary took three of her children to see the cows let out on grass after a long winter.
Even without the children, it's a video that will cheer most up.

A calf can be a little bit yucky though! (In Danish yucky is: Adr! - See following royalty is educational. And yes, you have to stick your tongue partially out between your teeth in order to pronounce that.)
And we have Vincent enthusiastically pursuing his favorite pastime; yelling at livestock.
https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongeli...cent-josephine-og-isabella-med-til-bondegaard

Last edited:
Since M&F have completely vanished from the surface of the Earth, let's enjoy this little rerun of ECO-day a couple of years ago, when Mary took three of her children to see the cows let out on grass after a long winter.
Even without the children, it's a video that will cheer most up.

A calf can be a little bit yucky though! (In Danish yucky is: Adr! - See following royalty is educational. And yes, you have to stick your tongue partially out between your teeth in order to pronounce that.)
And we have Vincent enthusiastically pursuing his favorite pastime; yelling at livestock.
https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongeli...cent-josephine-og-isabella-med-til-bondegaard

Muhler, I was thinking that it has been just about forever since we've seen Mary and family. Must be on holiday?

Muhler, I was thinking that it has been just about forever since we've seen Mary and family. Must be on holiday?

Agree. My guess is that they are abroad somewhere. Because there have been no indication of them being seen anywhere in DK. And they haven't been spotted in one of the popular destination for the jetset, or we would have photos by now.
Nor have they been spotted in one of the popular holiday destinations for Danes.
My guess is the Maldives, as Vincent suggested during the celebration of Frederik recently.

Agree. with the kids on school vacation, Im sure they are enjoying some nice family time. The last we heard of them was the private party for Frederik thrown by Mary, and Frederik meeting with the new minister on the 21st. Soon we'll see the family at Grasten :flowers:
and thanks for the video of the ECO days. they had a fun day with the cows :lol:

My guess is the Maldives, as Vincent suggested during the celebration of Frederik recently.

Curious, what did Vincent say? :flowers: He let the cat out of the bag?

Curious, what did Vincent say? :flowers: He let the cat out of the bag?

He and Christian were talking about what their dad would like. And that was to go away with his family. Then Vincent interjected: Yes, to the Maldives.
He clearly wasn't supposed to say that. :lol:

He and Christian were talking about what their dad would like. And that was to go away with his family. Then Vincent interjected: Yes, to the Maldives. He clearly wasn't supposed to say that. :lol:

Thanks. :flowers:

Interesting. That's certainly possible, since there are no pictures of them circulating around it should be a relatively more exclusive destination :lol:

Mary is the cover of the "Australian Women's Weekly" again - with the girls.

That's getting to be a record I think - about the tenth time. Not bad since there are only twelve issues a year.

Sorry Frederik and boys - maybe next time.

(Actually a pretty royal issue with Louis' Christening and Meghan.)

Can't link a photo - may become available in time, along with details of the feature.

Also, just saw one of Mary's previous Weekly covers actually won an Australian magazine award a few years ago - the "controversial" one were she didn't have her shoes on.

Last edited:
According to Gala.de (and they were citing the Danish tabloid Her og Nu):

Frederik & Mary & the children went to the USA for a private summer vacation before returning to Gråsten. It reports that they went on a road trip along the west coast for nearly 20 days. Mary's former LiW Caroline Heering, her husband and children travelled with them.

Not sure how reliable this is, it's Her og Nu...

A road trip does seems plausible, but let's wait for a confirmation.
They can certainly disappear under the radar on the west coast.

I've heard another rumor but that's just what it is.

Refresh my memory. Was there some controversy over Mary in bare feet? ?

Sounds plausible. Am I recalling correctly in that the family vacationed in Seattle a few years ago? Think it was also with the Heerings.

I think Caroline has a brother that lives on the west coast of the US.

Is it Mary standing with the cap to the extreme left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom