Your very only favourite princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have to confess it, the single one, the unique Letizia of Spain of whom I'm totaly found of.

I have so many, so I guess I'll make a list.....

(then)Princess Margrethe- I love how she's so 'different' and she's really intellegent and creative, and I think very strong and hardworking . She takes her responsibilities seriously, but would probably still be a really fun person.

Mette-Marit - is the perfect wife for Haakon, and seems to be such a devoted and loving mother. She's seems as though she find public duties a challange, like she would rather be living the quiet life, but still does them so well. She has also managed to prove herself to a lot of people who thought she wasn't suitable to be a Princess or Queen.

Letizia- so smart and sharp, incredibly hard working, warm and friendly, loyal to Felipe, great with children and has taken to the new role of mother perfectly!

Diana-Gorgeous, and was really able to connect with people and use that skill to make a difference. Her unique spirit enabled her to really get things done. I can also relate to the way she felt lonely and like there was no happiness for her. But her sons saved her. wonderful mother. Was a great ambassador because she truly could relate to and find a niche with people from all different backgrounds, all over the world.

Mathilde- Seems to genuinely care about people, and her work and the causes she represents. I love that her former job showed she always cared about helping people improve their lives, especially children.

I also want to mention Anne Princess Royal because I think she is also hardworking, feisty and determined. She doesn't get funny ideas about herself, and I think she is under rated, probably because she clearly dislikes the press:D
Victoria of Sweeden seems to take her responsibilities seriously, maybe even a little more than she should, but she is great.
I would also mentione now Queens Elizabeth and Sofia, but I feel they came into their own and blossomed more as Queens.

Aussie princess, and what do you think of CP Mary, that you did not mention in you list?
I think she is very good in her role of wife, mother and Princess.
She will be a very good queen.

:) :) I SAY PRINCESS LETIZIA :) :) .. I don't know what it was but from the first time I saw her , which was at the arrival of Mary and Fredericks Wedding , she was charming.. I was amazed and taken by her splendour.

Definately Princess Maxima. She has the perfect style and personality to be a crown princess.

my prefer

1- Princess Diana
2- Princess Mary
3- Princess Letizia
4- Princess Mette-Marit
5- Princess Mathilde
6- Princess Alexandra
7- Princess Laurentine

Crown Princess Letizia.

cap663.jpg

Last edited:
Sira said:
Aussie princess, and what do you think of CP Mary, that you did not mention in you list?
I think she is very good in her role of wife, mother and Princess.
She will be a very good queen.
:eek: Don't pick on me just because I'm Australian!:p ;)
nagore that's such a lovely photo. surely the eyes of a woman looking into those of a twin soul.

1 Maxima
2 Letizia
3 Victoria
4 Laurentine
5 Mathilde

So hard to pick one. I admire CP Mette-Marit because she has had to put up with a lot in the past but has managed to silence most of her critics and prove Haakon made a v good choice. However, I think my favourite is CP Mary. I like the story of how she and Frederik met, I like the way she has handled the transition from aussie commoner to danish royal and .... I like her wardrobe!!

Uh...It's hard to pick only one:

I can say that my very, very, very favorite is Infanta Elena de Borbón, for her jolly way of life, and the concioussness she has of her duties as a Royal. I like her better than her sister, Infanta Cristina, even if the last one is more beatiful (physically speaking) than her. In all moments, she has a bright smile in her lips.

Sweden Crown Princess Victoria is also one of my favs. She seems to be always happy, a thing that it is very important for a princess.

Then, there is princess Salma of Morocco. She is beatiful, intelligent and very jolly too. I love her red hair! :D

Princess Sarah of Brunei seems a very nice princess to me. She is bright and lovely at the same time.

But my very favorite princess of all times, is OLga Nicholaievna Romanova, the eldest daughter of Nicolas II of Russia. She was murdered at 23, loved to read and to analyze things and discuss politics (just like me! :D , even if -luckily- I'm not murdered at 23). She also was beatiful, had a bright mind and was very stylish and fashionable. The perfect princess.

Vanesa.

for me,

1. CP Mary....obviously, cmon...i know what all u guys are thinking.:cool:
2. CP Mette Marit
3. Princess Diana
4. CP Victoria
5. CP Masako

1. Victoria of Sweden: regardless of how she looks, what she says, or how she acts she'll be Queen Regnant and will be irrestible to men until she is on her deathbed.

2. Camilla: Because if you can look like her and manage to become a heartbeat away from Queen Consort more power to you.

3. Maxima: She is the exception to the latest crop of ambitious women who marry for royal status; she proudly bears her wrinkles and doesn't subscribe to current fashion while somehow managing to keep Willem satisfied.

4. Aiko: If her supporters are successful in paving the way for her to be Empress Regnant she moves to #1 on the list

5. Mary: No woman has tried harder or sacrificed more of her humanity for a majestic style than this striking woman

Last edited:
Princess Kiko
CP Victoria
CP Maxima
Late Princess Diana
Late Princess Grace

My favourite(s) :

1.in the past: (then) Princess Beatrix, she was a very interesting princess. she always seemed to have her personal style and her strong will. I love the lovestory of Beatrix and Claus. ;)

2. now: Princess Mary, just like that. ;)

My favourite princess is crown princess Mary of Denmark.

Mine Is Princess Stephanie of Monaco.

PreDoc said:
1. Victoria of Sweden: regardless of how she looks, what she says, or how she acts she'll be Queen Regnant and will be irrestible to men until she is on her deathbed.
Yes, very true. Certainly to this guy. What is it though? I can't find the words.

"2. Camilla: Because if you can look like her and manage to become a heartbeat away from Queen Consort more power to you."

ha ha ha. Well, she was always a striking woman. And Charles has been in love with her at 25, then at 45 and now at 58. Maybe continously in his heart all through those years. Who knows? But anyway, it's a partnership of like minds too.

The late Princess Diana and of course Princess Caroline of Monaco!!

My favourite Princess is Mette-Marit
Close second is my Crown Princess Mathilde, then Laurentien, and Camilla

My favorite princess will be always Diana

2nd is CP Mary
3rd is CP Mette-Marit

My favourite princess was and always always will be Princess Diana. She is the picture of grace and beauty but she is also one of the most caring people that ever lived. She was willing to elp others in need and she was always there for people. Even though she died almost nine years ago she will live in my heart forever.
I also liked Princess Caroline of Monaco.

My only very favourite princess of course is Letizia...She is smart, and beautiful and lovely...I think she is very inteligent too...:)

my historical favourite is the Empress Elisabeth of Austria, b/c all that I've read of her is that she was just all about doing her own thing she was just soo I don't know mysterious? My favourite current is Mette-Marit b/c she seems to be just soo in love w/ CP Haakon, and he w/ her!

My favorite is CP Mary of Denmark.

She has been able to develop a "royal presence" by herself and still be a next-door type of woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom