HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaggleofcrazypeopleWouldn't he just love that? His worldwide population of fans oogling while he is just trying to teach them music. I bet he can't wait!

That would be good times! I don't think any of us would actually learn anything. We would just sit there, staring and drooling. :rolleyes: Also how does one put quotes from other people in a posting? Mine loooks weird...

Gosh, would he almost be finished at university? :eek: I wonder if he has plans to do a Master's degree... Henri did a Master's degree, didn't he? That was when he was at uni with Maria Teresa, I think (correct me if I'm wrong!) :)

Last edited:
Does anyone else think he looks sort of pompous and smug in those photos? He's cute and all, but still.... he looks a bit conceited.

No, not really. But if I was going to be a Grand Duke and cute someday I would be a little smug too. :)

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
My Guillaume isn't pompous!
Lol, gaggle! I don't think he is really pompous, I think he would probably be really nice and not at all conceited. Just in those pictures, he looks smug. And I agree with RoseMary...I would look smug too sometimes if I was as cute as him and a grand duke. :D

Even though I'm sure Guillaume is not conceited in anyway, I wonder if and when someone really irritates him, whether he's tempted to say, "Do you know who I am?!!" I think if I were born royal, I would use that line six or seven times a day and perhaps more on weekends. :D :D

ShksprNLov said:
Does anyone else think he looks sort of pompous and smug in those photos? He's cute and all, but still.... he looks a bit conceited.

Maybe he's shy? I've noticed that some shy people comes across as smug when put in situations they dislike.

stacy said:
Maybe he's shy? I've noticed that some shy people comes across as smug when put in situations they dislike.
yeah i agree....he looks more shy than pompous i reckon...by the way are they new pics? i'm not sure...but he looks kinda little next to his dad :p

hehe answering my own question...i think it's an older pic because Sebastian is definitely bigger now ^___^

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of guillaume:)

Attachments

• 000001w.jpg
    000001w.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 515
  • 000006w.jpg
    000006w.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 497
  • 000007w.jpg
    000007w.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 484
  • 0007w.jpg
    0007w.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 428
  • 5210060.jpg
    5210060.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 493
  • 5994219.jpg
    5994219.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 482
I am just swooning at these pics of Guillaume! I've never seen some of them before.

Need a fan? Anyway, who is the gorgeous woman in the 4th photo? Hubba hubba.

Dennism said:
Need a fan? Anyway, who is the gorgeous woman in the 4th photo? Hubba hubba.

Oh, that's of course Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

She is a wee bit too told for him.
but from all the photos I have seen of the two of them, they seem to get along very well and look so sweet together. Aww, too bad she has Daniel.

Since this board is so helpful, can someone tell me who is this girl in this pic?

Attachments

• R03-35-CABASSON-06.jpg
    R03-35-CABASSON-06.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 753
pasiphaé said:
Since this board is so helpful, can someone tell me who is this girl in this pic?

I'm not sure, since it's so small and a side view, but it looks to me kind of like their cousin Marie-Gabrielle of Nassau [Jean and Helene's eldest daughter]. :confused:

Here's a picture of her at JC's funeral, so you can compare. The hair is slightly different, but remember the beach pictures were taken in 2003.

Attachments

• mgnassau.jpg
    mgnassau.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,326
Last edited:
same here, looks like marie gabrielle.

yes it is... is countess marie gabrielle of nassau, daughter of helene vestur and prince jean of luxembourg, henri's brother.

Is that shirless guy behind them Guillaume? All the pics I saw of that vacation he had his shirt on so it would be awesome if that was him.

ShksprNLov said:
Is that shirless guy behind them Guillaume? All the pics I saw of that vacation he had his shirt on so it would be awesome if that was him.

Yup, that's him. :)

ShksprNLov said:

Yes, as I drool. Oddly, he has worn that for photos before.

please could the helpful people on this board post some photo of Guy in his facial hair period. I read scandalised posts about it but I haven't seen any pics. Thankx

Here you go:

Attachments

• Guillaume-April+2004.jpg
    Guillaume-April+2004.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 554
Here are some pics (without facial hair:p )

Attachments

• sipaphotos004127.jpg
    sipaphotos004127.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 298
  • sipaphotos004200.jpg
    sipaphotos004200.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 329
  • sipaphotos004201.jpg
    sipaphotos004201.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 299
  • sipaphotos004464.jpg
    sipaphotos004464.jpg