Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Entertainment Tonight has a source at the Palace (or in London) for all we know they could be doing the same thing we are doing. Googling Kanye West and Royal Wedding.

My point is dont believe everything that is in the media until the actual day. Again, I believe the US entertainment shows reported that Snoopy Dog was going to perform at the bachelor party. And since that event has come and gone, we haven't heard nilly on that particular subject.

As egocentric as Kanye West is...if he had an invitation...you would know about it.

That would be Snoop Doggy Dogg, Zonk. :lol:

That would be Snoop Doggy Dogg, Zonk. :lol:

Thanks! Gosh I used to listen to him and I have seen him in concert.:flowers:

Sorry guys..Zonk is tired...getting ready to go class and when I should have been reading about Project Management, I have been on TRF, posting about this wedding, cleaning and creating threads.

April 29th can't come fast enough:lol:

Last edited:
Unless Entertainment Tonight has a source at the Palace (or in London) for all we know they could be doing the same thing we are doing. Googling Kanye West and Royal Wedding.

My point is dont believe everything that is in the media until the actual day. Again, I believe the US entertainment shows reported that Snoopy Dog was going to perform at the bachelor party. And since that event has come and gone, we haven't heard nilly on that particular subject.

As egocentric as Kanye West is...if he had an invitation...you would know about it.

Just an off the wall thought but isn't it possible that Kayne West is NOT invited to the wedding itself but merely invited to perform a bit at the private reception? That would make him more or less like the hired entertainment rather than an esteemed guest for the wedding.

I really don't know much about Kayne West at all. This is just a supposition. :)

Ok can I officially begin to cry now? They went and visited Diana!
More info:
This, combined with the stipulation in Diana's will, is why I would be shocked if it is NOT The Lover's Knot Tiara.

scooter said:
This, combined with the stipulation in Diana's will, is why I would be shocked if it is NOT The Lover's Knot Tiara.

The tiara belongs to the Queen so she decides who wears it regardless if Dianas will said the jewels were intended for William's bride or not......and I'd be shocked if it was the Lover's Knot and a bit dissappointed too

Yeah, while I can appreciate Diana wanting jewelry that was associated with her to be worn by her eldest son's bride, when Diana and Charles divorced any jewelry loaned to her by the Queen was returned to the Queen.....which included the Cambridge Lover's Knot tiara. Any jewelry owned by her became the property of her family.

Jewels belonging to the Crown are doled out at the Crown's will and favor. So if the Queen wants her to wear it, she'll wear it. If the Queen decides that another tiara would be more suitable, that's what she'll wear. Catherine, no matter her future position, is not in a position to boss the Queen around when it comes to her own jewelry collection.

I guess he took her years ago to visit Dianas grave (if it really is on the island at Althorp). But now? I dont think so. The quotes in nthe article speak more for a make-up story, Especially as it is not sure that William is somebody who visits graves anyway. There are a lot of people who have places or things that were connected with late beloved ones and they silently worship there. Who knows if William doesnt have a more convenient place?
It doesn't seem like the first time Kate's been to see Diana judging from the way the article is written but both of them nearing such an important moment in their lives maybe they felt the need to go to her grave. In a sense maybe it helps Catherine dealing with the comparisons and I'm sure if it's true prob William may have wanted to "speak" to his mother before the big day. Either way we will never 100% know and it's not like CH is denying it either.

It's not, they list Prince Friso from the Netherlands instead of the confirmed Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima.

How inacurrate is this list.

I always thought Olivia Hunt was a friend from St. Andrews and not a former girlfriend. Didn't she live with William, Kate and Fergus?

And Prince Friso? This is the first time I have heard about him, of course we know Maxima and WA are coming.

It doesn't seem like the first time Kate's been to see Diana judging from the way the article is written but both of them nearing such an important moment in their lives maybe they felt the need to go to her grave. In a sense maybe it helps Catherine dealing with the comparisons and I'm sure if it's true prob William may have wanted to "speak" to his mother before the big day. Either way we will never 100% know and it's not like CH is denying it either.
It's being reported on all the major news outlets. Must be true. Reuters usually gets their fact right.

I didn't even know Cambodia had a king. oh well!

"Miss Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe - Stunning friend of William."

Is this really necessary?

Last edited:

They also felt the need to name Holly Branson 'Doctor Holly Branson' and last time I checked she has taken a break from her med school studies to work in the family business...

It may be one of history's most sought after invitations but the King of Cambodia will not attend the Royal Wedding because he has something more 'important' to do.
In an apparent snub to Prince William and his fiancée Kate Middleton, King Norodom Sihamoni turned down his invitation from the Palace for another engagement.
The Cambodian embassy was today unable to expand on the reason for the 57-year-old's refusal but sources said the King was 'sad' he could not attend the celebrations.
Read more: 'Sorry I'm busy!' King of Cambodia snubs Royal Wedding for 'something more important' | Mail Online

I wonder who has the audacity to harass the Cambodian embassy for further explanations. If King Norodom Sihamoni is unable to attend, there must be reasons for doing so.

Last edited:
SO Kate is going to see less and less of her family, because of her status?

No more shopping even with a bodyguard?

What about hair/mani/pedi appts?

So besides trying to get pregnant and performing charities, what else is there to do?

Will she be lucky? My thoughts are changing...

I sincerly pray this is WHAT she wants..Wills that is, and that comes with it.
Your circles of friendship has changed..Only associate with other royals..

Last edited:

Last I heard, she wasn't invited/coming, given all those rumors during their 2007 break up that William really wanted Isabella A-G-C instead of Catherine.

As far as I know, it is not forbidden to ask for a reason. Whether one is given, is another story.
When a member of the British royal family does not attend a wedding abroad and cite prior engagements as an excuse, I presume that no one will harass a British embassy for more explanations.

Last edited:

So besides trying to get pregnant and performing charities, what else is there to do?

You circles of friendship has changed..Only associate with other royals..

Kate can still do what she does, she will just have a body guard with her at all times. I don't see any reason for anything to change, Prince William is seen out and he is a prince so are other royals.

You circles of friendship has changed..Only associate with other royals..

I wasn't aware Catherine was going to jail starting next Friday. She's going to be a married woman, not a death row inmate. She can still go out with her family and friends, and do all the things she used to do -- she'll just have a bodyguard now. It's not like in the olden days when princesses were sent to faraway lands to marry in order to secure lands and monies for their families back home, and they never laid eyes on them again.

Anyway, would Catherine marry William if she didn't think she could handle everything that came with marrying him? She's been with him for 8 years, it's not like they've been shunned and ignored up until now.

Kate can still do what she does, she will just have a body guard with her at all times. I don't see any reason for anything to change, Prince William is seen out and he is a prince so are other royals.

Having a bodyguard is great...At least she have her independance ...somewhat..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom