Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 1: 2004-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Book on Prince Al Waleed

Alwaleed : Businessman, Billionaire, Prince (Hardcover)
by Riz Khan

Editorial Reviews

From Publishers Weekly
Though Prince Alwaleed bin Talal came to public attention in the U.S. when Rudy Giuliani rejected his $10 million donation to the Twin Towers fund, Alwaleed's real significance is as a global financial powerbroker. The Saudi royal is the biggest single foreign investor in the U.S. economy and the world's fourth-richest man, with assets totaling more than $21 billion. His significant holdings in U.S. companies include Citigroup (which he bailed out with $590 million in the early '90s), Apple and News Corp., the corporate entity responsible for this "authorized biography." Khan, who has interviewed high-profile figures for CNN International, tags along with Alwaleed and his entourage as they conduct business in Riyadh and Paris, holiday in Cannes and trek into the Saudi desert for a weekend getaway. The resulting reportage has the breezy flavor of a magazine profile awkwardly stretched to book length. There's plenty of praise for Alwaleed's "financial intelligence" and outsized personality, but Khan doesn't probe beyond the admirable surface (though he notes others have tried to dig up dirt with little success). The glowing descriptions seem carefully crafted—and timed—to raise Alwaleed's profile in the West.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/006...0233429-0780700

Attached Image
post-33-1130974605.jpg

( I didn't read the book until now , but the latest news he is single again , he no longer married to princess kholood ) , the prince in his book talked about his ex 3 wifes .

by the way a dvd comes with the book , and his children was interviewed .

I was surprised (rather shocked) to learn about his divorce from Kholood. I hope he finds a woman who can cope with his hectic lifestyle. He could need someone to grow old with when both of his children get married and move out. I'm sure no money in the world can replace having people who genuinly care about you.

La la said:
I was surprised (rather shocked) to learn about his divorce from Kholood. I hope he finds a woman who can cope with his hectic lifestyle. He could need someone to grow old with when both of his children get married and move out. I'm sure no money in the world can replace having people who genuinly care about you.

I also shocked to learn about his divorce , I can't blame Kholood if she is the one who asked for the divorce because he don't want more children and he is really bussy man

by the way his son already married , so maybe prince Reem marry soon and he will be alone in that big palpce .

julial said:
Who did he marry?

Khaled wife is the daughter of the former minister fiscal of saudi arabia , some one in other forum did read the book and said that the prince wished his children to not married from the royal house .

so prince khaled didn't married to a princess so maybe princess Reem will not marry a prince .

Thank you houri. :) It is interesting how prince Alwaleed is so open to the public... even the DVD!

Pictures from Newcom.com, WAM, and Petra

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaa324444444444.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaa324444444444.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 514
  • aaaaaaaaaaa43222222222.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaa43222222222.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 513
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa43222222222233333333333.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaa43222222222233333333333.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 523
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaa33333333333444444444444.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaa33333333333444444444444.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 505
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa32444444444444.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa32444444444444.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 432
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa342222222222.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa342222222222.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 619
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa43222222222222.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa43222222222222.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,417
  • aaaaaaaaaaa234567890-wert6y7u.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaa234567890-wert6y7u.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 23,165
  • aaaaaaaaa2333333333333333.jpg
    aaaaaaaaa2333333333333333.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 435
La la said:

Now Khollod must be a very sad woman, she has given five years theirs youth, none has agreed children and simply had to go. I find this is a great pity. However, it also is Alwaleed because none woman so much energie has to remain around with him. He also determined nobody especially happy man.

houri said:
Khaled wife is the daughter of the former minister fiscal of saudi arabia , some one in other forum did read the book and said that the prince wished his children to not married from the royal house .

so prince khaled didn't married to a princess so maybe princess Reem will not marry a prince .

it is not a big deal for a an arab sheikh or prince to marry commoners - on the contrary, majority of them will marry from their mothers side (which is usually not royalty - thus marrying their cousins who are commoners).

as for the girls marrying, they marry from the family so that the name is kept for their children. rarely, do you find a sheikha or princess marrying outsiders ( and when they do, it is to other royalty).

nevertheless, kholod is to blame she had everything as woman to herself only wishes, however makes fun of her husband (book Alwaleed page 175). Such a think should not act a wife. she knew on what she lets himslf. I ask myself like has Alwaleed stood it only so long time with her. and why selects Alwaleed only so young woman?

Caption:
Damascus, SYRIA: Syrian President Bashar al-Assad (R) and Saudi Prince al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz attend an inauguration ceremony for Damascus' first Four Seasons hotel, 22 March 2006. Prince al-Walid holds 65% of the Syrian-Saudi Company for Tourism and Investment which owns the Four Seasons, Syria's biggest hotel. AFP PHOTO/LOUAI BESHARA (Photo credit should read LOUAI BESHARA/AFP/Getty Images)

Pictures from GettyImages

Attachments

• 57155062.jpg
    57155062.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 411
  • 57155081.jpg
    57155081.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 306
  • 57155084.jpg
    57155084.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 483
  • 57155095.jpg
    57155095.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 57155097.jpg
    57155097.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 543
  • 57155092.jpg
    57155092.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 315
What do you mean she made fun of him? I dont have the book. Can you please explain. Thank you.

simona said:
nevertheless, kholod is to blame she had everything as woman to herself only wishes, however makes fun of her husband (book Alwaleed page 175). Such a think should not act a wife. she knew on what she lets himslf. I ask myself like has Alwaleed stood it only so long time with her. and why selects Alwaleed only so young woman?

She teased him and in the book, it is pretty clear that she is teasing and not "making fun" of him. He enjoys a good sense of humor and does not talk poorly about this. His hectic lifestyle would be hard for any person. However, he states very clearly that he feels that the reason for the divorce is that he does not want any more children. Basically, that was the last straw for her. He states time and time again that Khalood was a "very patient woman". He talks about her patience on many levels. It would be hard to be a 27 year old female to sacrifice ever having a child of her own. I believe that she did the best that she could in a difficult situation.
No one can understand the happenings in a marriage as it is private and between only the two people involved.

Alwaleed with Prime Minister of Pakistan, from Gettyimages and gulfnews.com
Alwaleed with President Bush of US, from http://www.libanmall.com

Attachments

• HRH-&-President-of-Pakistan.jpg
    HRH-&-President-of-Pakistan.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,447
  • 57366117.jpg
    57366117.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 582
  • 57366113.jpg
    57366113.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 454
  • 57366100.jpg
    57366100.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 420
  • hrhhrhbush.jpg
    hrhhrhbush.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,657
FranciscanFry said:
She teased him and in the book, it is pretty clear that she is teasing and not "making fun" of him. He enjoys a good sense of humor and does not talk poorly about this. His hectic lifestyle would be hard for any person. However, he states very clearly that he feels that the reason for the divorce is that he does not want any more children. Basically, that was the last straw for her. He states time and time again that Khalood was a "very patient woman". He talks about her patience on many levels. It would be hard to be a 27 year old female to sacrifice ever having a child of her own. I believe that she did the best that she could in a difficult situation.
No one can understand the happenings in a marriage as it is private and between only the two people involved.

Even if a woman endures patiently everything, nevertheless, she does not come along amusingly about her husband, but one could mean she has not loved him at all! Nevertheless, Kholood has known from the outset the Alwaleed no more children wants to have, why she has him then generally married? I believe Alwaleed no happy man is what women concerns, they look, nevertheless, certainly only after his money!

Last edited:
simona said:
Even if a woman endures patiently everything, nevertheless, she does not come along amusingly about her husband, but one could mean she has not loved him at all! Nevertheless, Kholood has known from the outset the Alwaleed no more children wants to have, why she has him then generally married? I believe Alwaleed no happy man is what women concerns, they look, nevertheless, certainly only after his money!

Alwaleed has been married (and divorced) three times. His other two wives were of royalty. The money would mean less than his title to other ladies of his stature. I am married to a saudi man. I assure you that a little teasing does not mean that anyone married for money. In islam, teasing, laughing and enjoying one another is thought to be a good part of a marriage. It would be easy to attack a young woman of 27 who is not available to defend herself. I have a great deal of respect for alwaleed. However, he is honest that his last marriage ended because of him. A man who takes responsibility for his wrong-doings is a good man. He was quite evasive originally regarding the children topic. When discussing his marriage, he said that once he told her that he never wanted to have more children, it was over. Had she wanted him for only money, she would have stayed and endured a childless life.

Certainly Alwaleed is a good and honest person. It is only a pity that he no luck has with women, maybe he looks after the wrong ones. Nevertheless, it must have dripped him that he reports about this banter in his book. Nevertheless, Kholood knew to begin to her marriage he no more children wants, why has Kholood generally married him then or has remained so long with him?
Of course it is also very sad for Kholood, such a thing should happen to no woman, I simply do not fancy her life after a this connection. Nevertheless, she is no woman from the royal family and will not simply have it certainly, if she still in Saudi Arabia lives. Hopefully she finds a man with them a family can found.

hannaelamira said:
khaled didnt get married
here some pictures of khaled al waleed in paris
http://khaledbinwaleed.KSA

Khalid did get married. I've seen the wedding pictures. Also, in Alwaleed's new book, khalid's fiance was mentioned and their wedding as well.. Khalid married a friend of Reem's. Reem introduced them..

Dunya said:
Yes Khalid is married I read the book. You can find pictures of him at this site. And I think the pic nr. 12 is the one with his wife Kholood? Correct me if I am wrong.

http://www.reportages-pictures.com/PEOPLE/R00303%20prince%20Alwaleed/

Although I can't be sure because the picture is a side profile...pic no. 12 looks like it could be his sister.
I've seen a pic of his former wife, Khalood, and it doesn't really look like her :confused:
alwaleed has a strict rule about keeping his wives out of media photos. He says he does it out of Saudi tradition and respect..

Last edited:
I don't know if someone posted this before. If you go to this site you can see an interesting video about alwaleed and the women working for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alwaleed_bin_Talal

You see at the end of the page EXTERNAL LINKS. Then click on A Dutch State television broadcast about Saudi woman with extensive footage of the Prince (Language=Dutch) .

It is a dutch video but the interview is in english. I think at the end it was so funny to see Alwaleed go through the Quran trying to find a verse that women can work. The journalist asked him if he can recite something but he calls for all his people and it become a whole mission.

simona said:
Hi,
i look for a picture from Kholood in the yahoo groups (family picture), it is not a god picture. I think Kholood is beautyfull women. what make Kholood after her divorce from Prince Alwaleed?

You mean what made Khalood divorce Prince Alwaleed?

If that is the question, they divorced because she wanted children and he did not. Alwaleed says that this was "the straw that broke the camels back". Once this issue came between him, that was it.

He describes her as being very patient and a good person. She also had a very difficult time dealing with his schedule. His schedule is really really crazy and hard for a "normal" person to handle. After reading his book, his schedule made me tired. I could not marry him either :p

Prince Alwaleed
6/26/06 - Pictures from profimedia.cz

Attachments

• 42-17002654.jpg
    42-17002654.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 42-17002639.jpg
    42-17002639.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 569
  • 42-17002645.jpg
    42-17002645.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 473
  • 42-17002634.jpg
    42-17002634.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 461
  • 42-17002617.jpg
    42-17002617.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,274
  • 42-17002613.jpg
    42-17002613.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 495
  • 42-17002611.jpg
    42-17002611.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 486
  • 42-17002602.jpg
    42-17002602.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 958
Last edited by a moderator:
Has seen a foto from Alwaleed in Libanmall.com Latest news with a woman in his side. Is this his new woman?

No I heard she is a singer or some kind of a celebrity. With all respect to the woman I don't think Alwaleed would marry that type of a woman. Well you would never know but from what I heard him say in interviews and his book it doesn't look like he would. And he doesn't go public with his wives.

Last edited:
Dunya said:
No I heard she is a singer or some kind of a celebrity. With all respect to the woman I don't think Alwaleed would marry that type of a woman. Well you would never know but from what I heard him say in interviews and his book it doesn't look like he would. And he doesn't go public with his wives.

I think the information I got was not correct. If I read this two articles I think she is one of his employees Ms. Lameis Al-Mouhandis and Ms. Roaa Shar.

Alwaleed Donates $1 Million to Kenya
http://www.arabnews.com/?page=6&section=0&article=82240&d=15&m=5&y=2006

Prince Walid’s female entourage causes consternation
http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display...ne/theworld_June229.xml&section=theworld&col=

But I hope someone would translate this article then we know who she is.

http://www.libanmall.com/alwaleed80.htm

Attachments

• alwaleed.jpg
    alwaleed.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3,672
simona said:
However, I ask myself, nevertheless, why Kholood has generally married him, nevertheless, she knew the Alwaleed no more children wants to have. He has already decided this after the birth of his daughter

The impression that I got from him (reading interviews, the book, dvd, etc) was that he wasn't really clear about not wanting to have children. I mean, sometimes you will read that he absolutely did not want any more children and this was a decision that he made right after Reem was born and that is that. However, in other interviews, he has been quoted as saying that he was "hesitant" to have any more. There is a huge difference between "hesitant" and being "absolutely against it". You know how it is..She could have married him with HOPE that he would change his mind about wanting to have more children.
She also married him very young. At 22, you may feel that you are ok with never becoming a mother. However, by 27, those feelings can change. She may have wanted more from life.
I think the divorce was a result of multiple issues. His lifestyle would be just about impossible for most women. However, in his words, he said that the child issue was the ultimate deciding factor for her..

He has been quoted as saying that he may never marry again. He said that, although Islam states that a man needs to marry and have a wife, he does not see how a wife could "fit" into his life. He says that he has been thinking about it deeply and considering it but that he really doesn't see it happening. ..only time will tell..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom