Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 1: 2004-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Kuwait ,,.,.

My first time seeing video of her .,.,.,

I have just read the messeges about prince Alwaleed having a 2nd wife and i was just wondering if he is still married to Princess Ameera?

yes he still married to Princess Ameera,last week he and Ameera has an official engagement in Quatar during the ROTA Gala Dinner.

Is there any pictures of him with his american wife and children yet?

An American Princess...

Waleed bin Talal and his family are currently considering the filming of a short documentary (via Rotana) where his other two children, Prince Najem and Princess Mona will appear publicly with their father.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I find this surprising news. I bought his book a few years ago and if I remember correctly he'd just married Ameera.

I would love to see Debra. I get the feeling she's blonde with blue eyes.

Green Eyes...

Family Photos

Photos submitted are our family photos. *No copyright infringement.

Attachments

• N.binWaleed_2.jpg
    N.binWaleed_2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 10,342
  • MONA-HORSE.jpg
    MONA-HORSE.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 19,259
Congratulations

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Al-Saud recently married a second wife (from United States) in 2009, a woman named Deborah, whom he met in Aspen, Colorado, in the year 1989. There are two (adult) children from this relation, Najem and Mona.

Prince Waleed bin Talal confirms his rumoured marriage to a second wife in 2009, to an American woman (U.S.A.) whom he met in Aspen, Colorado, in 1989. There are two children born to this relation.

Al-Riyadh News

I'm curious to know if Prince Kaled and Princess Reem are close to their half brother and sister or have they ever met them.

Saudia...

All four children are currently residing in the Kingdom, and have always maintained close contact with each other.

I'm really surprised (Al-Riyadh News)

Is Riyadh newspaper or other newspaper

I want to see the news from the newspaper itself

Thank you dear

Thank you KHC5, I'm glad they are all together. Najem and Mona are very nice looking as Kaled and Reem are. I'm sure Prince Alwaleed is just as proud of Najem and Mona as he is of Kaled and Reem. Did Prince Alwaleed name Mona after his mother?

Family Photos

Photos submitted are our family photos. *No copyright infringement.

Dear :flowers:

Girl (Mona) in the first picture that Dotaiha here is different from this

Here has a free near the mouth and the first picture it is nothing

Where are the pictures (Mona Bint Waleed) the first or second:ermm:

Photos are of Mona bint Waleed...

My dear...

It's called photo re-touching... and it works wonders to remove blemishes from photographs. Princess Mona takes after her father, Prince Waleed bin Talal, and bears a small mole (beauty mark) near her mouth.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thank you KHC5, I'm glad they are all together. Najem and Mona are very nice looking as Kaled and Reem are. I'm sure Prince Alwaleed is just as proud of Najem and Mona as he is of Kaled and Reem. Did Prince Alwaleed name Mona after his mother?
Indeed. Prince Waleed named his daughter Mona after his mother.

I have just looked at the 2 previous pictures of Mona bint alwaleed and to me they dont look like the same girl.

Princess Mona bint Waleed

Both photographs are of Princess Mona. The photo with her horse was taken in Aspen, Colorado in 2007, and the other photo was taken recently in 2009.

Poor Ameera!!!
But thus this is in the life, also Alwaleed is holier only one man and nobody, as well as he has presented himself in his book.
Everything only lie!!!
But now we know everybody why his first marriage with Dalal has broken if he cheats them

Ok , Ok !
you people truly fly with the storm !!
i dont believe the thing about the 2nd wife ! :/ even though its written in wikipedia ! and someone is saying its written in RIYADH NEWS well thats a big one bro ,, i mean what the ..
if it was written in riyadh news everyone here in saudi arabia would know about that and everyone would be talking about that simply everything would be up side down its the most famous newspaper , come on ???
and what would be the TOPIC in the newspaper " his HRH P. alwaleed got a new mamacita" ok congratulations!! such thing wont be written in this newspaper lol
GIVE ME THE LINK FOR THAT IN ARABIC =)
i mean think why would alwaleed marry a [woman] he met in the 90s again while he has Ameeeeeeerah !!! she's so prettttty <3 i met her in a gym once she is so feminine , charming , has a great ethics <3!
and why he would hide his own children all these years nah :/ this isnt prince alwaleed character..

if this thing was true i believe it would decrease his popularity so much having 2 women at the same time is eewww ...i respected /loved him SO FREAKIN MUCH , and if its just a rumor HAY i dont allow you damaging his reputation !

but we will see -___-"

there is no 2nd wife and the pictures posted by KHC5 are random pictures , in fact the guy is a famous libanese model who has been in various video clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no 2nd wife and the pictures posted by KHC5 are random pictures , in fact the guy is a famous libanese model who has been in various video clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you mean fadi andraos ? ive notice but i dunno..

No, the picture posted is for Wessam Hanna, MR international, and a lebanese model.
Not the son of prince AlWaleed and his 'assumed' American wife!
prince AlWaleed is currently married to Ameera , and has 2 children, Reem and Khalid.

No, the picture posted is for Wessam Hanna, MR international, and a lebanese model.
I don't know why, but this thread has always attracted some strange stuff.

Here is a pic of the alleged son of Prince Al-Waleed: "Family Photos"
Here is a pic of the Lebanese model Wissam Hanna

Judge for yourselves. :)

I don't know why, but this thread has always attracted some strange stuff.

Here is a pic of the alleged son of Prince Al-Waleed: "Family Photos"
Here is a pic of the Lebanese model Wissam Hanna

Judge for yourselves. :)

The picture of the model and the supposed Prince are the sae picture and i doubt very much that Prince Alwaleed has a 2nd wife, he definatly wouldnt of hid the fact he has 2 more children

I dont understand why faking something like this!! taking a model's picture and posting it as if he's the son of prince Alwaleed!! I mean why?? Really?

I dont understand why faking something like this!! taking a model's picture and posting it as if he's the son of prince Alwaleed!! I mean why?? Really?

true , and we are waiting for thier posts ?????? where the hell are they who were saying its true , it was a very stupid thing writing it in wikipedia by the way we are not stupid to believe such thing =) the thing that makes me angry the most is the ppl who were confirming! ! weirdo

* Please Note: All photos submitted herewith are our family photographs (i.e., no copyright infringement).
God -_-"

Ameerah altaweel's facebook
she's obsessed with horses

Khaled Alwaleed

Moneerah Alassaf

moneerah also has a twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom