HRH Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu current events part 1 (2004-2015)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crown Princess received the Romanian prime minister and his wife at Savarsin Castle.

For someone raised in exile and out of the public eye HRH always seems so poised and comfortable in her official roles. It would be so gratifying to see HM King Michael returned to his throne during his life time, for both his own vindication and the Romanian peoples, and so that he could know that his daughter will infact suceed him in her rightful role.

For someone raised in exile and out of the public eye HRH always seems so poised and comfortable in her official roles. It would be so gratifying to see HM King Michael returned to his throne during his life time, for both his own vindication and the Romanian peoples, and so that he could know that his daughter will infact suceed him in her rightful role.

Couldn't agree more!

HRH the Crown Princess will surely be a very good Queen for the country.

I have been thinking about my previous post, and perhaps I shouldn't be surprised at her poise. Even growing up in exile she has always worked for the betterment of her people with her charitable work. She is definitely a "chip off the old block", King Michael was thrust into a difficult situation as a very young man and proved himself to be a great leader. I agree that the Princess would make a wonderful Queen. I hope her nephew and her have a close relationship, she can teach him much. God Bless her and the entire family.

I notice that there is usually a gentleman wearing the sash with the Romanian flag colors on him. Can someone tell me who usually wears that (sometimes it's someone different), and what the sash represents?

The Princess with her husband were at the Orthodox Cathedral of Deva.

Sent from my GT-S6312 using The Royals Community mobile app

Crown princess Margarita and prince Radu visit Israel April 29-May 2. They visit Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Holon, Beersheba and Savyon. They visit Israel's Parliament (Knesset) and will meet with Deputy Speaker of the Knesset Mrs. Ruth Calderon. They meet also Minister for health, Mrs. Yael German and Teofilos III, Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem, and will visit the Romanian Church in Jerusalem.
During the stay in Israel, they also visit holy sites and the wailing wall.
Principesa Moștenitoare și Principele Radu vizitează Statul Israel Familia Regală a României Royal Family of Romania

I notice that there is usually a gentleman wearing the sash with the Romanian flag colors on him. Can someone tell me who usually wears that (sometimes it's someone different), and what the sash represents?

The flag sash is worn only by mayors, usually on festivities or official events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom