Prince Félix, Princess Claire and Family, Current Events Part 1: November 2013 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amalia is a beautiful little girl - love the first photo of her blowing out the candles!

:previous: Amalia has gotten so tall!
She has! That girl is all legs...she's going grow to be very tall!

Claire's getup looks like the type of thing I wear to do housework in. Not a Young Empire fan.:ermm:

But she and the children are lovely. Amalia is going to be tall.
Love your description of her dress ??? But it looks very summery, which at the moment, I wouldn't having some of that weather here in my hometown!

:previous: Frankfurt, Germany since August 2018 according to Princess Claire's biography (updated March 2019)

Such a sweet photo - can't believe Liam is 4 already! It's nice they gave us a glimpse of their home, it seems very ordinary inside from what we can see here. Photos on the walls and fridge just like any other family. ?

Prince Felix and Princess Claire announce that they will help the catering industry and an association that helps those most in need.

Dear wine lovers,

I hope you're all okay.

We are proud to announce today that my wife and I have decided that we will help two major players in France, and it will be on the part of our restaurateurs that we have been helping since the beginning of this crisis, and on the other hand we have decided to help the Restos du Coeur which help the most needy especially in these difficult times due to this crisis and in addition to the winter that makes things even more difficult.

We still have 80 HL (10600 bottles) of our 2019 vintage that we were not able to sell in 2020 due to containment, so we decided to sell it at a preferential price in BIB to our restaurateurs and that all profits from this sale will be donated to the Restos du Coeur, an association that has been helping those in need for so long and with such determination. We are proud to be able to share and help this noble cause.

As an individual, you will also have the opportunity to buy these BIB to show your support for this cause that is dear to our hearts.

We will make a special BIB for this cause that will highlight the partnership between The Restaurants of the Heart our Restaurateur and Château les Crostes.

After a good week, stay healthy.

Claire & Felix from Luxembourg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CISdib5lecN/?igshid=9co3xfftcc0m

Last edited:
A Christmas video has been released from Château les Crostes, owned by Felix and Claire.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIoUW70o9sb/?igshid=1dnkkbkvwu5ls

New photo and message from Prince Felix and Princess Claire.

Dear wine lovers ~

During this Christmas period, we are all in a situation which favors solidarity and sharing even if many of us cannot find our relatives and friends.

In Europe, we have lived through many crises, in particular the two world wars. As a result, we had the opportunity to live in peace for 75 years which makes us understand how important our freedom is. Solidarity will always take precedence over individualism and now is the time to take it into account again.

Let us take this opportunity to realize to what extent we have been privileged during all these years and thank Europe and their initiators like Schuman for the implementation of means with a view to a better world. This is what we need to do for our children, to give them a vision full of possibilities. So, let's take precedence over supporting the most insecure by focusing on the person.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and we hope for a happy new year 2021.

Stay healthy

Claire & Felix from Luxembourg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI04faMlnDy/?igshid=1gcniyb8lyod

Last edited by a moderator:
I know most royal Christmas pictures are not very 'Christmas' but still :ohmy:

Sorry it looks like some odd 'Hollywood' view of the outback. Especially Felix and his hat. Not what I was expecting from this family.

Nice message though.:flowers:

It is marvelous to have a view of Christmas from the residence of Royals.

A beautiful natural picture of a happy family. It seems to me that Royals, unless they are the next in line to throne, cannot say or do anything without many people against them, with out media or people making un-nice comments in anyway shape or for,. These never to be Kings and Queens, but the siblings of them, can never do anything correct nor please anyone. Really all they need to do is please themselves. They are just trying to lead a life to support their family and enjoy what they have. Times are hard in many way. Wish people could just be nicer with their comments.

I don't think the photo has anything wrong. It's a picture of Felix and Claire with their kids by their house probably, or in a place that might be important to them.
They seem happy, and that's what matters.

I know most royal Christmas pictures are not very 'Christmas' but still :ohmy:

Sorry it looks like some odd 'Hollywood' view of the outback. Especially Felix and his hat. Not what I was expecting from this family.

Nice message though.:flowers:

Lol, it's not a Hollywood outback, Felix is wearing Bavarian folk clothes and the picture also looks like it was taken in front of a house on the Bavarian countryside. They probably went there on holiday and since they live in Germany, it would have been a local holiday.

A charming family - the children look like they're both going to be quite tall.

Dear wine lovers ~

We hope you are well.

We are very happy to announce that we are operational on our Bag in Box (BIB) that we have set up in partnership with the Restos du Cœur. We hope to be able to raise as much money as possible to help those in immediate need.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to order your Bag in Box.

Thank you for your support.

Claire & Felix

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLG_z5Aln25/

Video of Château les Crostes shared on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLe33TIIZEq/?igshid=17aiyefdbwc30

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom