Princess Haya current events 4: November 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this wasn't the best shot - she looks very tired and kind of bloated indeed - but her necklace and eye make-up look interesting.
I'll be waiting for more photos. Thanks for the update anyway, dear Xavi!

Salma, you need to wait for a bit.

anyone kno if she'll be headin west to the winter games?

i don't think she looks tired but her hair isn't well done,anyway i think they could find better photo of her at the event.

You're right - her hair looks terrible! :sad: A better photo with this hair? Allright, I'll be optimistic.:p But I don't get it: how do they leave their house - sorry, palace - when their hair looks like this? Haya hardly ever disappoints me with this stuff.:rolleyes:

she looks awesome n natural in this photo...thnx

You're right - her hair looks terrible! :sad: A better photo with this hair? Allright, I'll be optimistic.:p But I don't get it: how do they leave their house - sorry, palace - when their hair looks like this? Haya hardly ever disappoints me with this stuff.:rolleyes:

eeek.....ur rt....somebody needs a new hair dresser

Last edited by a moderator:
i think she live the house in perfect condition(hair is included) but after long and tired day at a conference it's hard to keep looking perfect.:)

Pump up the volume!

Kris counts his interview with Her Royal Highness Princess Haya as his most memorable. “Chad and I received a call from HRH Princess Haya’s office saying that she would like to appear on our show. That was an amazing privilege for us. We talked about how she travelled to Haiti after the recent earthquake and what she and her team did to assist. She was so amazing to talk to and so inspirational."...

Source

Today Princess Haya is in Bochum (Wohoo, we don't have Royal visitors here, in my hometown, very often:bounce:).
She will attend the "Steiger Award" here.

(I am a little annoyed, because I have to work the whole afternoon in a building which is only a few hundred metres away from the buildung where the awards are handed out.... there is a royal in my city once in 10 years and I am at work :whistling:).
Other guests will be e.g. the German President Köhler and his wife.

Today Princess Haya is in Bochum (Wohoo, we don't have Royal visitors here, in my hometown, very often:bounce:).
She will attend the "Steiger Award" here.

(I am a little annoyed, because I have to work the whole afternoon in a building which is only a few hundred metres away from the buildung where the awards are handed out.... there is a royal in my city once in 10 years and I am at work :whistling:).
Other guests will be e.g. the German President Köhler and his wife.

Thanks for the info.
I hope this will get a good press coverage and tons of pictures.
There had been no news on her attending this award. Do we know if she will receive anything tonight?

Edit

Haya will be receiving the award
Source

Last edited:
Haya here in Germany, that's really nice!

Here are the first pics:

Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein is congratulated by German rider Ludger
Beerbaum as she receives the Steiger Award in the category 'Sport'
at the Jahrhunderthalle in Bochum, Germany on 13 March 2010.
The Steiger Award is a private initiative and awarded to personalities
for respectfulness, openness, humanity and tolerance.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thank you for the pictures, hopefully we will get more.
Its quite nice seeing Haya getting awarded for something she really enjoys doing.

I just read that Farah Diba was also attending the award.... two Royal in Bochum at one evening. :eek:;)

I have never seen Haya more beautiful or happier before - maybe she looks as happy when she's with her beloved brother, Ali. :flowers: It seems like she finally believes that she found her place in the world. I'm extremely happy for her and hope she stays like this forever!

I like the pics very much thank you everyone.
Haya looks stunning I am glad she receive an award I think she deserve it.
I think that Empress Farah didn't attend this year award but the last one in 2006

oh! ok then.
I've been in the homepage of the award you have post above and I catch some of her pic in 2006 so I thought she was there only for 2006.so thanks:flowers:

thanks all for the pics ; she indeed looked stunning and happy . glad for her

Princess Haya Receives
Der Steiger Award

...“The virtues of the Der Steiger are the same that we cherish in sports. The only thing that matters in sports is your performance. And a winning performance isn’t measured just by medals. It is measured by behaviour,” said Princess Haya while receiving the Award...
Full Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom