Princess Haya current events 4: November 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the new photos! Haya looks so radiant here. Dress, hair, make-up, they all look fantastic!

Some additions :)

Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein inaugurates the 7th Dubai International
Humanitarian Aid and Development Conference and Exhibition (DIHAD)
in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on April 4, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Jordan's Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, inaugurates the 7th Dubai International Humanitarian Aid and Development Conference and Exhibition (DIHAD) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on April 4, 2010. Princess Haya is a United Nations Messenger of Peace and chairs the Dubai International Humanitarian City
ImageShack Album - 2 images

Haya looks so slimmed down...she looks gorgeous

Thanks for the pictures, I quite liked the picture of Haya with the kids, it was so sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Thanks for the new photos and updates! :flowers: I really missed seeing Haya in jeans. She looks very nice. And this yellow thoub looks fantastic!

Thanks for the new photos and updates! :flowers: I really missed seeing Haya in jeans. She looks very nice. And this yellow thoub looks fantastic!

I agree...she looks amazing in that yellow dress...i wish the picture would've shown the whole dress
seems like she's getting younger by the day

:previous:
sheikh Mohammed will speak in the 1st day

Princess Haya to attend SportAccord Convention which will take place from April 25-30
Article

Dubai Organizing Committee Finalizes Preparations for SportAccord Convention 2010
At the end of the meeting, HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein thanked everyone for their efforts, and wished them to continue their performance
WAM | Emirates News Agency

Princess Lalla Amina meets Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein

Dubai - Princess Lalla Amina, Chairwoman of the Moroccan Federation of Equestrian Sports (FRMSE) and Special Olympics Morocco, was received on Monday in Dubai by Jordanian Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein
Home: Princess Lalla Amina meets Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein

I agree Noor , Breaking News prince ali and Faisal will attend the event , can't wait to see Ali with his sister again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Perfect!!!! I have a question: what is the relationship between the two brothers-in-law, Ali & Sheikh Mohammed?
Thank you all for the photos and updates!! :flowers: Ali looks great here, really cool in casual clothes!!!

All posts on P.Haya's latest event has been moved to the following thread since Sheikh Mohammed was attending as well
Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya current events 2
thread

Princess Haya bint al-Hussein, president of SportAccord's organising
committee in Dubai, addresses a panel session about the role of sport
'as a leader in sustainable development' at the SportAccord convention
in Dubai on April 29, 2010.

Not sure yet whether Sheikh Mohammed attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

P.ali attended !!! i saw him on TV :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the pictures. I wonder if we will get what was said. Haya looked nice, love that color on her.

I have a question. What do the people in Dubai think about Her highness Princess Haya? I know she is the Sheikh's wife and everybody must or has to respect her, but I am talking about their feelings about her. As she is a Hashemite Princess, she is very valuable for all Jordanians.Also she seems to be trying hard to support her husband, The Sheikh in his projects and causes. I hope she receives the same positive feelings and comments from the people in her new country.:flowers: But I am worried as she seems to have replaced Shehika Hind, who is very popular in the Emirates. I am also worried about her as she is used to being surrounded by her lovely family members who care about her and the Jordanians who love and adore her a lot. I hope she is completely happy and comfortable with her current position. :) Because she deserves the best.

I can understand you but I think your worries are in vain, because she is still surrounded and cared for by her family. Espacially, His Highness Prince Ali is very caring towards his lovely sister. Their relation is even stronger than ever before. Also, in my opinion, apparently the great efforts she has been making for Dubai are appriciated by the public. I mean she is not only accepted, but also adored by the people of her new country. Finally, she is still the Princess of Jordan and as you said she is supported by all the Jordanians, too. It is very kind of you to express your sympathy for Her Highness. :) I don't think anybody from Dubai or Jordan would disagree with me, but of course every viewpoint counts.

It would be great if she made an appearance at this event which will be held in Amman from May 3 to 10, 2010

IIMSAM Mid East Office is sponsoring a Mega Sporting event in Jordan

...This mega event of football is being organized under aegis of International Jordanian Athletes Cultural Association to mark the birthday of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain. Princess Haya also leads this association as president and it was her sincere and honest efforts which materialized and established the association in Jordan for the welfare and support of Jordanian sportsmen and sportswomen...
Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom