Princess Haya current events 4: November 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein Visits DuBiotech and DHCC Stand at Arab Health 2010

...visited the stand of Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park (DuBiotech) and Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), both members of TECOM Investments, on the concluding day of the Arab Health Exhibition and Conference 2010... -
WAM Article

Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein Visits DuBiotech and DHCC Stand at Arab Health 2010

...visited the stand of Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park (DuBiotech) and Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), both members of TECOM Investments, on the concluding day of the Arab Health Exhibition and Conference 2010... -
WAM Article

ALARAB ONLINE | Display Page

I think she looked great yesterday. The turquoise caftan with the white scarf look lovely!! Fuchsia lipstick doesn't suit anyone, I'm afraid... Good point Dazz!

to me it seems that princess haya is doing a lot lately-especially for humanitarian causes!i think that she has increased her sense of style a lot,she looks so much better than let`s say five years ago-she became more "routined" and she looks very elegant and happy (which I hope she is!)most of the time!

Schroder, Lennon share honours in show jumping

...Princess Haya in a message said, "It is always a joy being with horses as they bring people in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and fire...

Article

Princess Haya Chairs Inaugural Meeting for UAE Nursing '&' Midwifery Council

WAM Dubai, 7 Feb 2010 (WAM) - Chairperson of the UAE's Nursing and Midwifery Council, HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, recently headed
the inaugural meeting for the Council...
Article ** Picture

is she the only one in the family out n about doing business, where's the rest of them?

I really like this caftan - I think we've seen it before as well. I like its design and the vibrant colours against white. Haya looks so happy here! I've also noticed that she's one of the few royals that feel absolutely comfortable among common people on the streets.

I really like this caftan - I think we've seen it before as well. I like its design and the vibrant colours against white. Haya looks so happy here! I've also noticed that she's one of the few royals that feel absolutely comfortable among common people on the streets.

yeah seem she rather likes normal stuffthan formal meetings and dinners...but who knows...just an opinion from what i see in pics...and not to be taken as manifesto..lol

Jordan's Princess Haya bint al-Hussein, wife of Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktoum, at the end of the
WTA Dubai Tennis Championships in the Gulf emirate on February 20, 2010.

Picture Gallery

Daylife Gallery (some nice pictures)

Last edited:
ali in Dubai !!!!! very nice visiting his sister

Great that this year Prince Ali is with her.

Jordan's Princess Haya bint al-Hussein, wife of Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktoum, at the end of the
WTA Dubai Tennis Championships in the Gulf emirate on February 20, 2010.

Picture Gallery

Daylife Gallery (some nice pictures)

very nice pix...i especially luv wut she's wearing
*is the dress she's wearing more gulf style or jordanian style?

Thank you all for the updates and the photos! :flowers: What a beautiful red caftan!! These siblings look so happy when they're together - always amazes me!

very nice to see Prince Ali in Dubai visiting his sister,i've always like how their relationship look like.

Haya looks reagal in red nice to see her and nice to see Prince Ali in Dubai with her.

I can´t see the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom