Princess Madeleine, Picture Thread Part 1: December 2002 - October 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs an intervention. We want to help you. Madeleine. We want you to maintain your beauty. Förstör inte din naturliga Skönhet, Madeleine!

Yennie  Posted: May 18th, 2004 - 9:18 am

so its just so obvious that its fake.

Yepp ..... Madeleine definitely "stole" the show. Does she need (is she screaming for) attention?

As for a tan being fake ..... that's a new one on me !!!!!! :flower:

Madeleine "stealing the show" in the last wedding? Nope, can't agree with that. In my opinion, it would have to be Martha Louise, Letizia and of course, the bride! :angel:

About the tan, I agree it doesn't look very "natural." And because it looks so unnatural, it takes away from her natural beauty.

I like that dress, but we´ve seen it many so times now. she should have worn a new one

I just love that dress that Princess Madeleine wore to the pre-wedding gala dinner tonight! It's a great colour, nice fabric and pattern - and it looks fab on her!

As I can remember, she's worn it at least twice before: on a banquet during the President of Germany's state visit to Sweden in May 2003, and at a banquet in the Stockholm City Hall celebrating the 750 year jubilee of Stockholm in the summer of 2002. But the dress is very nice, so it's okay if it appears every now and then - just as long as she makes sure it's not to frequent. :)

Yennie  Posted: May 23rd, 2004 - 3:22 am

did you guys hear about Madeleines new boyfriend who was with her in Madrid?
haha, those silly tabloids

Madeleine´s new boyfriend
ThAT GUY SURE GETS AROUND ! ;)

Originally posted by Yennie@May 23rd, 2004 - 4:22 am
did you guys hear about Madeleines new boyfriend who was with her in Madrid?
haha, those silly tabloids  :p  :lol:  :lol:

Madeleine´s new boyfriend
I asked that question in the Spanish wedding thread too! He was joined at the hip to Madeline and Carl Phillip at the pre-wedding dinner than at the wedding, too. I thought that he was either a cousin of Letizia's or a distant cousin of Felipe's.

But Dennism said that its her cousin Gustaf Magnusson.

Here is the thread: Spanish wedding, 22 May 2004 (It actually starts as the second last post on the previous post.

the swedish media thought this was funny and wrote about it (check the news thread) starnge that they did not ask swedishmedia about him becouse it all started at the pre wedding dinner and then at the wedding....
I think he and his brothers also was at the infanta cristina wedding

Originally posted by Josefine@May 23rd, 2004 - 12:02 pm

I think he and his brothers also was at the infanta cristina wedding
He may have been. Do not know. He did attend the pre-wedding banquet for Märtha Louise with Victoria.

Is there anyone outhere who has any paparazzi picutres of princess madeleine??? i find them the most interesting as it's on those pics we get to see the real her!

first time i've 'heard' that Len is short for Madeleine ????????????

Originally posted by King Christian@May 25th, 2004 - 10:30 pm
first time i've 'heard' that Len is short for Madeleine ????????????
I read somewhere that she does not like it when people call her "Madde" and that she prefers "Len". Actually, the queen said it in an interview. Don´t know if Madeleine said that she hated "Madde".

Len is the nick name Madeleine´s friends uses.. Not sure what she´s called in the family..
some papers wrote that they says "Lilltösen" (little girl?) but thats probably just a "tabloid thing"

I've also understood it as "Len" is what Princess Madeleine is called by friends. The papers/magazines claims that she is called "lilltösen" (little girl) or "lillsessan" (little princess) by the staff of The Royal Court... But if that's true, I don't think anyone knows.

imo, Len has a more mobile face than her sister. With that I mean to say, at a glance you can tell what her mood is.

did someone post the last pics of madeleine with jonas in the wedding? if not, i'll do it, i just want to know that they weren't posted before.

MY beautiful Princess Madeleine....

Is there any new News on my lady?

No news since the wedding... but maybe we´ll se some new pictures of her out shopping in a few days :p

Babypics? Dont know that many.. but I´ll look around and see what I can find, Josefine!

Originally posted by nouwrein@Jun 17th, 2004 - 8:49 pm
some pics during the wedding

Great photos. That is one beautiful dress. I love the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom