Princess Madeleine Jewels 2: Jun 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stefan

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Esslingen
Country
Germany
149px-Coat_of_arms_of_Princess_Madeleine%2C_Duchess_of_H%C3%A4lsingland_and_G%C3%A4strikland.svg.png

Arms of Princess Madeleine

Welcome to Princess Madeleine of Sweden Jewels Thread, Part 2

Commencing June 28th, 2023

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see the earings closeup

the bracelet i nice

I also liked the brooch in her hair, I wonder how they secured it. The earrings were too much.
Today’s diamond earrings were perfect

Madeleine had yesterday at the World Childhood Foundation 2023 gala a watch from Cartier, the Tank Américaine model. According to swedish press the watch in white gold is adorned with 142 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 1.37 carats, and the bracelet is made of alligator leather. The price for the watch is currently around SEK 440 000 (over USD 40 300 / over EUR 38 100). Madeleine's watch is older one.
She had also her Cartier Love bracelet and a diamond tennis bracelet.
Prinsessan Madeleine visar kärleksgåvan från Chris O'Neill_ _Kaxigt och dyrt

Princess Madeleine is wearing the Modern Fringe Tiara and I think the earrings of the Topaz Demi-Parure,
https://media.gettyimages.com/id/16...=hcIpK_GZ2l_o_-55dJdU1PTlC4A-g5r87YLOBiGp2UE=
I don't know what is going on in Madeleine's life at this time, but, for the first time ever, her tiara hair is an utter mess and that is saying something when one of the the most most elegant and glamourous royals, who is held up as an exemplar of gala taira wear excellence.

I don't know what is going on in Madeleine's life at this time, but, for the first time ever, her tiara hair is an utter mess and that is saying something when one of the the most most elegant and glamourous royals, who is held up as an exemplar of gala taira wear excellence.

I am not a fan of the messy hair trend that seems to be quite popular these days. Mary's hair on Sunday evening, at the gala for Christian's 18th, had deliberately styled loose strands as well.

Madeleine's tiara appearance in 2023:

Back
Top Bottom