Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 3: August 2004 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi these photos are from the 31st of March at the State Dinner for the Latvian president I think....but don't quote me on that....

More photos from another banquet but I'm not sure on the date...one said February 10 and the other March 10

Attachments

• allthreerecent.jpg
    allthreerecent.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 271
  • allthreesiblings.jpg
    allthreesiblings.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 312
  • closeup2.jpg
    closeup2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 356
  • maddestatedinnerdress.jpg
    maddestatedinnerdress.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 438
  • madeleinedinner.jpg
    madeleinedinner.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 388
  • philandmadde.jpg
    philandmadde.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 371
  • royalbanquet.jpg
    royalbanquet.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 442
  • banquetfeb10.jpg
    banquetfeb10.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:
t4p! There we have that red dress again :)

Friends

Why do Princess Madeleine and Paris Hilton look like they would be best friends?

Gita said:
Why do Princess Madeleine and Paris Hilton look like they would be best friends?
That's exactly what I was going to say!

Madleine and Paris Hilton?
Lol very unlikley as far as I know they are neither friends nor have they ever met each other!

mixer2002de said:
:D Well but ther is the European union. I think you could sue Sweden for discrimination at the European court for human rights and you would most likely win. I think some Brit sued his country for about the same reason, just for fun.

Actually, it was the Guardian but they ruled that there is no legal right to inherit the throne of a country. They could discriminate if they wanted to. :)

They talk about the case at the bottom on this page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_British_Throne

Last edited:
Aftonbladet PLUS has today a story about Madeleine (från partyprinsessa till hemmamys) Has anyone PLUS and would be so nice (and shameless ;)) and would post the article + the pics here?

Last edited:
Is it right, that madde´s boyfriend want to go abroad? Means to study there, and will be away about 6 month?

Cerasma said:
Is it right, that madde´s boyfriend want to go abroad? Means to study there, and will be away about 6 month?
This has been discussed in the Madeleine & Jonas news and pictures thread. Here is my post on it from that thread:

GrandDuchess in Madeleine & Jonas news and pictures said:
Jonas will study financial law at the Queen Mary University in London, starting in September. As one of only 8 lucky students accepted, Jonas will according to the press study there for around half-a-year (6 months), and Princess Madeleine will continue her studies at Stockholm University.

I think this will be a good test for their relationship. If they make this separation and then can unite as normal after that, then it will prove that they are a strong team together. But London is not far away, so of course Princess Madeleine can visit her boyfriend in London, and at the same time get some shopping done and visit any friends there!

Thank you very very much, i haven´t read this.

But i agree with you, that it will be a good test for their relationship.
A ralationship over distance isn´t easy, everybody who was in such a situation knows this. I´m included. My relationship broke because of distance, ok and of course many other reasons :D , but it isn´t easy!

Doesn't Madeleine and Paris Hilton look like they would be best friends????
imo i dont think so. paris seems to be sailing throught life unaware of any major issues in the world while p madeleine seems to be serious

Madeleine is the complete opposite of the Hilton sisters.

It's a very stupid idea to think of royalty as Hollywood stars / Socialites, they've got nothing to do with eachother!!

Does anybody know where I can find videos of interviews with Madeleine where she is speaking in English? Thanks a million!

That can be a tough one :) As far as I know, there is no interviews where Madeleine speaks english.... I´ve only heard her sister Victoria speak english

Madeleine

I wonder what she is doing for her Birthday today? I know the Royal couple and Victoria are in Norway so i guess se is spending it with Jonas and mayv=be a couple of her closest friends?Are there any photographs taken of her today?

Yes, and there exsist an photo, where Carl Philip does help his sister, very gentlemen like, his stood there just near by her and pushed her skirt down.

Thats also a nice picture.
But unfortunately i haven´t this picture on Pc. so I can´t share it with you.
But perharps there is somebody else who had this one.:)

Happy Birthday PM!!! Just wanted 2say that she's pretty &everything, but am i the only person who thinks she wears too much fake tan sometimes?!!!

Amina said:
Happy Birthday PM!!! Just wanted 2say that she's pretty &everything, but am i the only person who thinks she wears too much fake tan sometimes?!!!

definately not. but Madeleine seems to be lowering down in the fake tanning she does these days.

removing would be stupid excep Madeleine wants to get a beard ;) Which is not regarded as sexy with females as far as I know !

Nowadays, there are some products wich can be bought in supermarkets or pharmacies that are used to bleach hair. So, I don't really think that's the reason she exposes herself to sun. In my opinion, what she wants is to get tanned and blond.

I bet that when she had the accident she called someone immediatly to take care of everything for her and didn't have to worry about anything. That's what influent people like her do.

Sorry, this last post wasn't to be posted here, it was about the accident Madeleine had with a taxi a few months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope theese are not posted, from facetoface. Madeleine shopping at Gucci and lunching in Stockholm. Yes it is hard to be a princess;)

Some of the pics was to large to attach so here they are in imageshack

http://img37.echo.cx/my.php?image=006852570lt.jpg

Attachments

• 00685248.jpg
    00685248.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 732
  • 00685249.jpg
    00685249.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,252
  • 00685251.jpg
    00685251.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 671