Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - November 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they both looked great! The only thing I didnt like about Madeleines outfit is the blouse. The design looks a bit strange imo. But I love the colour on her...

www.ibl.se - Prinsessan Madeleine och Jonas Bergström 2003-06-30 © Karin Törnblom / IBL

www.rexfeatures.com - The 65th birthday reception for Prince Leopold, Rottach Egern, Germany, 28 June 2003

www.rexfeatures.com - The 65th birthday reception for Prince Leopold, Rottach Egern, Germany, 28 June 2003

Attachments

• madeline_030630_02.jpg
    madeline_030630_02.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 862
  • madeline_party.jpg
    madeline_party.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 667
  • maddy_daddy.jpg
    maddy_daddy.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 375
  • maddy_bro.jpg
    maddy_bro.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 597
Last edited by a moderator:
;) I think she is not a royal rebel. She just want to live maybe off from the spotlight or she wants to live independently.. I hope she does not stain her name with her future plans.. B)

Pictures of Madeleine and Jonas taken recently

at Drottningholm

Attachments

• jonasmaddehund.jpg
    jonasmaddehund.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 696
  • maddejonas.jpg
    maddejonas.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 772
That is interesting to see in all of the photos of Madeleine and Jonas there is not a bodyguard in sight. I thought that since the kidnap threat autumn last year Madeleine is supposed to have one with her at all times not just on official engagements? Or does she no longer have a bodyguard with her now the kidnap threat has passed?

Another thing that crossed my mind is the fact that when Madeleine was stopped by the police in her car last month for driving up a pedestrian area of Stockholm she was photographed then and reported to be alone then.

I don´t think she has a bodyguard with her when she´s out in private. Its only when she´s on official visits

Madeleine and Jonas celebrating midsummer together

Attachments

• dsfds.jpg
    dsfds.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 769
Originally posted by Yennie@Jul 11th, 2003 - 5:16 pm
I don´t think she has a bodyguard with her when she´s out in private. Its only when she´s on official visits
And that´s the thing I don´t understand. All kidnappings I remember (both, the political and financial motivated) happend, when the kidnapped person wasn´t in his/her office/work, or at an offical duty. Kidnappers are searching for places, where the person is (almost) alone, and the last thing they need are hundreds of witnesses.
So I don´t understand why crown princess Victoria has got all these bodyguards, also in her private life. A kidnapper would get the same amount of money for Madeleine and a terroristic group would also set a sign with the kidnapping of the third in the line of the throne. And another thing is, that Madeleine had almost the same presence in media like Victoria in recent years, so she could also be the target of a mentally disordered person.

Yes how interesting Lena and Yennie. I read in an article on the Internet that yes of course she has bodyguards at official occasions but now she has got to have them in her private life at all times. I also read an article printed by Hellomagazine! Late last December which I picked up at a shop that she has bodyguards when out private. Another thing is, I have a friend who lives in Stockholm and she told me last week that a few days previous she saw Madeleine out walking and she definitely didn't have any form of security with her.

I am sure the King and Queen worries at times about this and they fear for their daughter’s safety.

hehe my first reply ;)

I'm pretty sure she's guarded by bodyguards, they're just not on the photo, but they're around you can bet on it

maybe.. but she didn´t had bodyguards before. Its only the King, queen and Victoria that have bodyguards all the time.
But maybe Madeleine has a bodyguard now because of the threaths(sp?)

Possibly Yennie but when my friend saw Madeleine about two weeks ago she definitely didn't have any form of protection with her, she was completely alone.

Polfoto 14-07-2003

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 291
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 245
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 341
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 266
I found pictures of her she have back of old boyfriend she cant married to Prince William if she will married to boyfriend if she will ruled to Sweden ! she still Princess of Sweden !

Sara Boyce

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 560
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 605
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 453
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 954
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 512
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 488
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 520
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 512
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 519
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 739
I found this interesting article today in one of the norwegian newspapers, VG - thought you might enjoy it! It was accompanied by a very amusing "diagram," which I'll post after the article! Let me know what you think!

Quick translation:

Madde's new love, Jonas Bergstrom (24), has many strikingly similar qualities with King Carl Gustaf, writes Aftonbladet.

- It is very common to enamor oneself with somone who resembles ones father, says the swedish marriage expert Malena Ivarsson.

Bergstrom is apprently an entirely normal, interested in sports, 24-year old from Djursholm that studies law, but he has something extra that caused Madeleine (20) to fall flat on her seat - namely, the huge resemblance with Maddes father, King Carl Gustaf, writes the swedish paper.

- Not uncommon. Peope can really see it in the hair that is wavy, and up to and including the hairline. The look in the eyes and around the mouth also has early similarities, says Marlena Ivarsson.

According to the swedish marriage expert, it is not uncommon that we fall for partners that resemble our parents.

- Parents are our first big love in live, she explains.

She means that the many physical similarities between Maddes boyfriend and father suggest that she has a good relationship with her father, King Carl Gustaf, and that she has a positive father picture.

-I can believe that she feels very aty home with Jonas Bergstrom. It is her mind's picture av manliness, and it is positive, says Ivarsson.

Aftonbladet also showed that Crown Prince Haakon has chosen a partner that resembles his mother.

-The Norwegian Crown princess Mette-Marit has, in her appearance, many similarities with her mother-in-law, Queen Sonja. They also have a similar background something Haakon can recognize, points out Ivarsson.

Ooh...I almost forgot!

The picture attached is comparing the curls, hairline, mouth, and eyes of King Carl Gustav and Jonas.

Sorry :blink:

Attachments

• 1052111946.jpg
    1052111946.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 408
Interesting article... maybe thats true....although I hope its not =)

btw, is there any pictures of Madeleine / the royal family in St Maxime this year?

i finally got the larger version. ;)

and this one too.

Attachments

• 420677f.jpg
    420677f.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 307
  • 420677g.jpg
    420677g.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 240
nouwrein great pictures

Have you seen the pictures on page 1 of this thread, its from the same event...

yeah, I've seen it josefine. But I don't see the last two pictures (above) posted before so i thought of posting it too for all to see.

I think the entire Swedish RF is so beautiful!!!! And their taste in clothing- wonderful. I like how PMadeleine chooses bright colours, she looks good and very chic. :flower:

I just love seeing pictures of them! Thanks

Today I saw Princess Madeleine and her boyfriend at a department store in Stockholm. They talked too one of Madeleines friends. I heard they were talking about France and going there (don't know if it were the friend of the Princess). Princess Madeleine called Jonas for "darling".

Madeleine would look better (prettier) if she wasn't so tan. In some pictures she looks like she's totally baked.

I agree--she spends so much time tanning that her skin is starting to look unhealthy. I think she's a pretty girl who doesn't need to as tanned as she is.

Nicole

Perhaps a tan makes her feel good? :rolleyes:

Could it be fake tan she uses?

Tanning may make her feel good now, but in the long run, her skin will become wrinkled faster, which makes her age quicker. I dont think she uses tanning cream. I've seen pictures of her where she lays out in the sun. For example, the pics of her and her friends in France this summer

I"ve seen Madeleine without the heavy tan, and she looks much prettier--more natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom