Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström, Current Events Part 2: June 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK- this may need a new thread but I thought I'd say something here first... Did anyone else notice the ring Madeleine wore on her left hand at the Nobel ceremonies? It may have been just a piece to wear for the evening, but why that finger? Anyone think it may be a clue about the wedding budget question??? I hope so!!!

I saw the ring as well. And I also commented about it in the Nobel 2007 thread. But I really think that the ring likely matched other jewelry she wore. For her to wear an engagement ring on the highlight night in Sweden before an official announcement is made would be quite dumb. She has been a princess her whole life and she is not that crazy, I wouldn't think. Besides no news sources since the event has questioned the ring so it is likely that the ring was only wore for that special occasion.

I saw the ring as well. And I also commented about it in the Nobel 2007 thread. But I really think that the ring likely matched other jewelry she wore.

My mother - being of German origin - wears her wedding ring on her right hand. Given that there is some similarity being swedish words and german words, so it is to be presumed that there is a similarity in the customs too. Maybe the GrandDuchess or Yennie could weigh in?

For her to wear an engagement ring on the highlight night in Sweden before an official announcement is made would be ...

I agree. It would certainly be poor taste. Although this lady did wear a bit of a revealing dress a few Nobel ceremonies ago, so could it be said that she is not so much a trouble-maker, but a jokester? All the same, the wearing of a ring, certainly sets "the cat among the pigeons".

I don't think that Madde would wear an engagement ring before an official announcement. I agree that she is not that untraditional. I don't get the feeling that she is ready to marry yet. I could be wrong, but I think that she won't tie the knot until her other siblings are married.

I have a totally random question, but what does slutfestat for Madde mean? I highly doubt it is what it sounds like. This quote was a whole bunch of pages back

Last edited:
does anyone have a picture of Madeline with the ring on her left hand? I am curious about what the ring looks like.

I have a totally random question, but what does slutfestat for Madde mean? I highly doubt it is what it sounds like. This quote was a whole bunch of pages back

Slut is Swedish for stop, so it basically means something like stopping of parties.

:crown6:Hello People!...I would like to know how tall Madeleine is...Thanks a lot in advance!:flowers:

She seems very tall in photos. Does anyone know how tall Victoria is? It seems like Madeline is taller, but photos can be misleading.

Don't they holiday about as much as Kate and William?

He's a good-looking guy. She doesn't seem to be very happy in the photos. They do make a nice couple, though.

I suppose that is not true of course!!! But they have so mucht possibilities to travel abroad so... I not?

are they dating still? i heard some crazy roumer that she was dating philloppos of greece?

are they dating still? i heard some crazy roumer that she was dating philloppos of greece?
Yes they are still dating! Jonas attended with Madeleine at the engagement party on friday night at drottningholm palace!

It would be a good thing, thay are dating since 2002, it's time for them to marry...But, as ever, we miss an official statement about this "engagement"...

Billedbladet is reporting about a possible engagement of Madeleine and Jonas.

Billed-Bladet - Madeleine og Jonas tæt på forlovelse

I think that the engagement would not be announced until Victoria and Daniel are married.
I agree with you! I think they'll get engaged after the wedding of Victoria and Daniel but not in 2010. I would say in 2011 for a wedding in 2012.
I don't think the wedding can be in 2011 because I guess a part of swedish citizens will criticize if they plan 2 royal weddings in 2 years. It costs a lot so maybe they want to save money one more year!

And partly becuase if may depend on the Crown Princess having a little one of her own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom