The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 07:38 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
but they are all older than him....
I think it very well could be so, that the King wants his heir to marry first.
We´ll have to wait and see!

thats true

Old 04-30-2005, 11:00 AM
Aristocracy

or maybe cause Madeleine is to young and should finish school and start a job b4 marriage or maybe he wants Madeleine to fine her true love and who will be supportive of her and her role in the RF, i dunno about the waiting B4 Vic marries, it's like the kings sisters married B4 him and his poor uncle had to wait years b4 he could marry his wife and not have any kids of their own cause of this.. I think cause she to young for marriage, Madeleine will never be Queen so there shouldn't be any problem, shouldn't be a big deal, say Vic doesn't marry at all then what Carl and Madde can't marry till old Vic marries, i think it was a rumour by the magazine..

Old 04-30-2005, 01:58 PM
Courtier

Exclamation Marriage

I think the King may feel Princess Madeleine is too young to marry. She won't be 23 until June of this year so she still is fairly young.
Old 04-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Majesty

have we not said before that the king want his children to be at least 25 before they get married
Old 04-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Courtier

Post Marriage

Yes we have said the King wants his children to be 25.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Nobility

Does anyone know if she watches The OC with Jonas in bed every Thursday night?
Old 05-01-2005, 06:38 AM
Aristocracy

why would she watch that rubbish for??????
Old 05-01-2005, 10:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by The O.C. Fanatic
Does anyone know if she watches The OC with Jonas in bed every Thursday night?
Even when she would watch it, then hardly on Thursday...as much as I know the Swedish TV shows it on Wednesday...not all ppl can receive all american channels :p
Though it´s just speculation...I don´t see her as person watching this show. As much as I know she and her siblings watch "docu soaps"...and generally not much TV.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Though it´s just speculation...I don´t see her as person watching this show. As much as I know she and her siblings watch "docu soaps"...and generally not much TV.
Perhaps not :)
Victoria said in Luuk´s shows that she don´t watch soaps and rarely watch Tv. But that was 2002 so perhaps that have changed!
But Madeleine enjoys going to the cinema, she said so in some interview
Old 05-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Perhaps not :)
Victoria said in Luuk´s shows that she don´t watch soaps and rarely watch Tv. But that was 2002 so perhaps that have changed!
But Madeleine enjoys going to the cinema, she said so in some interview
For Victoria probably not...I bet she has to watch now always the sport channels...poor kid
Old 05-07-2005, 09:05 AM
Gentry

New site

Great site of the sweden royal family. Photos of the four couple. (victoria/daniel; Carl philip/emma; Madeeleine/Jonas; Silvia/ Carl gustave)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/carlphilip-emmasrh/
Old 05-08-2005, 09:12 AM
Heir Apparent

The swedish mags have stories, that Jonas will study abroad next term (autumn). Has anyone details on that? Where and why will he study abroad?
Old 05-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
The swedish mags have stories, that Jonas will study abroad next term (autumn). Has anyone details on that? Where and why will he study abroad?
He will study at Queen Mary University in London and I guess its some sort of law course?
Old 05-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
He will study at Queen Mary University in London and I guess its some sort of law course?
Thank you, Yennie...Jonas in London, Madeleine in Stockholm. Maybe it´s again just me, but I see certain dangers, that their relationship couldn´t "stand" this.
Victoria and Daniel are often separated (they even were for a few months, when Victoria was in Berlin and Paris) and I think they can live with that...but I´m not sure about Madeleine...well, we will see.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Courtier

Question London

But do we know for definite that Jonas is going to study in London for the autumn term?
Old 05-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
But do we know for definite that Jonas is going to study in London for the autumn term?
It isn´t official ofcourse... and probably never will be. But several magazines wrote about it earlier this week
Old 05-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Jonas will study financial law at the Queen Mary University in London, starting in September. As one of only 8 lucky students accepted, Jonas will according to the press study there for around half-a-year (6 months), and Princess Madeleine will continue her studies at Stockholm University.

I think this will be a good test for their relationship. If they make this separation and then can unite as normal after that, then it will prove that they are a strong team together. But London is not far away, so of course Princess Madeleine can visit her boyfriend in London, and at the same time get some shopping done and visit any friends there! :)
Old 05-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up Jonas

And of course Jonas can spend the odd weekend in Stockholm so he can see his Madeleine. :)
Old 05-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

a Madeleine & Jonas sighting :)

A princess-beer at Sturehof.
Princesses also enjoys a nice afterwork beer sometimes after a tough day at work. Last friday Madeleine and her Jonas relaxed after work at the bar Sturehof in Stockholm. They sat outside with some friends and enjoyed the sun and drank their beer.
Just like ordinary people.

Prinsessöl på Sture Hof

Jo rå. Prinsessor tar sig också en skön afterwork-öl efter en hård arbetsdag. Madeleine och hennes Jonas slappade efter arbetet i fredags på Sture Hof. I solgasset satt de tillsammans med några vänner och klunkade bira.
Precis som vanliga människor.

www.mingel.se
Old 05-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Nobility

Hi all!!!

I'm new to the forum's on CP Medaleine. Could you please tell me, does she have any brothers and sisters, if so who are they? Also i would like to know - what charities is she patron of in Sweden? Is it true that apart from their royal duties, that most members of Sweden's royal family have ordinary jobs?

I've had a quick read of the discussion here, are Madeleine and her byfriend rumoured to be engaged?

By the way i think that CP Madeleine is VERY pretty!!! By far one of the most glamourous royals in the world!!!

Closed Thread