Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström, Current Events Part 1: Aug 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The swedish mags have stories, that Jonas will study abroad next term (autumn). Has anyone details on that? Where and why will he study abroad?

Lena said:
The swedish mags have stories, that Jonas will study abroad next term (autumn). Has anyone details on that? Where and why will he study abroad?
He will study at Queen Mary University in London and I guess its some sort of law course?

Yennie said:
He will study at Queen Mary University in London and I guess its some sort of law course?

Thank you, Yennie...Jonas in London, Madeleine in Stockholm. Maybe it´s again just me, but I see certain dangers, that their relationship couldn´t "stand" this.
Victoria and Daniel are often separated (they even were for a few months, when Victoria was in Berlin and Paris) and I think they can live with that...but I´m not sure about Madeleine...well, we will see.

London

But do we know for definite that Jonas is going to study in London for the autumn term?

Gita said:
But do we know for definite that Jonas is going to study in London for the autumn term?
It isn´t official ofcourse... and probably never will be. But several magazines wrote about it earlier this week

Jonas will study financial law at the Queen Mary University in London, starting in September. As one of only 8 lucky students accepted, Jonas will according to the press study there for around half-a-year (6 months), and Princess Madeleine will continue her studies at Stockholm University.

I think this will be a good test for their relationship. If they make this separation and then can unite as normal after that, then it will prove that they are a strong team together. But London is not far away, so of course Princess Madeleine can visit her boyfriend in London, and at the same time get some shopping done and visit any friends there! :)

Jonas

And of course Jonas can spend the odd weekend in Stockholm so he can see his Madeleine. :)

a Madeleine & Jonas sighting :)

A princess-beer at Sturehof.
Princesses also enjoys a nice afterwork beer sometimes after a tough day at work. Last friday Madeleine and her Jonas relaxed after work at the bar Sturehof in Stockholm. They sat outside with some friends and enjoyed the sun and drank their beer.
Just like ordinary people.

Prinsessöl på Sture Hof

Jo rå. Prinsessor tar sig också en skön afterwork-öl efter en hård arbetsdag. Madeleine och hennes Jonas slappade efter arbetet i fredags på Sture Hof. I solgasset satt de tillsammans med några vänner och klunkade bira.
Precis som vanliga människor.

www.mingel.se

Hi all!!!

I'm new to the forum's on CP Medaleine. Could you please tell me, does she have any brothers and sisters, if so who are they? Also i would like to know - what charities is she patron of in Sweden? Is it true that apart from their royal duties, that most members of Sweden's royal family have ordinary jobs?

I've had a quick read of the discussion here, are Madeleine and her byfriend rumoured to be engaged?

By the way i think that CP Madeleine is VERY pretty!!! By far one of the most glamourous royals in the world!!!

Amina said:
Could you please tell me, does she have any brothers and sisters, if so who are they? Also i would like to know - what charities is she patron of in Sweden? Is it true that apart from their royal duties, that most members of Sweden's royal family have ordinary jobs?

I've had a quick read of the discussion here, are Madeleine and her byfriend rumoured to be engaged?
Princess Madeleine has one brother and one sister - Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Carl Philip. Their parents are Their Majesties King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden. If you check the main forum here on the 'Royal House of Sweden' section of TRF, you can see threads about all the members of the Royal House. You can find the official website of the Royal Court and the Royal Family here

Princess Madeleine (so far) has only one patronship, and that is of "Min Stora Dag" - the Swedish equivalent of Make-a-Wish Foundation.

The members of the Royal House do not have "normal" jobs. The royal children are currently studying and what will happen in the future is not known.

And yes, there has been engagement rumours - but there has been plenty of those in the press for all three of the couples (the royal children + partners), so it's nothing new. When it happens it happens, if it does.

Welcome to the Swedish section of TRF, I hope you feel comfortable here, and just ask if you have any questions!

Se&Hör (yeah...yeah...I know, they had such stories before...often on Madeleine & Jonas and even more often on CP & Emma...strangely quite seldom on Victoria and Daniel) has this week a headline called "Maddes secret engagement party"
Has anyone more informations? Do they have pics of a party (if so...high likely it wasn´t really an engagement party...but to see pics of ANY party with them would be great)?

Woaaaahhhhhh!!!!
That's HOT!!!!:D :D :D :D Keep the kids outta that thread ...:p

Thank you Mixer for the link (I´ve posted the pics as attachments) As explanation: the article says Madeleine is tanning on the balcony of the Bergström-family.
And she´s in the "final spurt" for the bikini season 2005 (eating healthy, training in the gym). According to them on thursday Victoria and Madeleine combined a shopping tour with power walking ;) The article also says she will go with Jonas to St. Tropez (Nikki beach) in July.

I can´t decide, what to think about the undershirt. It´s cute, but my mother wears/wore such things for more than 20 years...and there I´ve seldom said it´s cute ;)

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,533
  • M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4,181
  • M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3,767
Last edited:
well she is a princess and she cannot risk to get photographed in Victorias secret lingerie. Or maybe she wears it as she thinks she is not sexy enough for hotter things!

Lena said:
I can´t decide, what to think about the undershirt. It´s cute, but my mother wears/wore such things for more than 20 years...and there I´ve seldom said it´s cute ;)
haha you´re right Lena :)
But those undershirts was very fashionable this past fall/winter. And with the other shirt I think it looks ok...

Yennie said:
haha you´re right Lena :)
But those undershirts was very fashionable this past fall/winter. And with the other shirt I think it looks ok...

Hm, it seems I´ve missed this trend. My mother-a trendsetter...who would have thought that :D

Lena said:
Hm, it seems I´ve missed this trend. My mother-a trendsetter...who would have thought that :D
Your are a anti mama girl so that you protest against her? :rolleyes:

Lena said:

same here, looks like this fashion of wearing what Madeleine is just passed by my mother and I. :)

whoa. something I never expected to see from any royal, yet am not quite surprised that its Madeleine.

Last edited by a moderator:
mixer2002de said:
Your are a anti mama girl so that you protest against her? :rolleyes:

My mum can be sweet as candy...but sometimes I get sore muscles from shaking my head, when I watch her actions ;)
And I guess it´s pretty normal, that a daughter doesn´t want to dress like the mother. So I will "leave out" this undershirt-trend...and will go on with my ideas of lingerie (don´t ask, Mixer :p )

Anyway, before the discution become far too steamy (thanks to mixer and Lena) I would ask if there is video footage of Madeleine. I've never seen her in "real". Does anyone know links?
Thankx

Do you have any ideas, why only Madeleine was on the balcony of the Bergströms?

Maybe Jonas was preparing breakfast, lunch, cake and tea etc. and she used the time :)

Or maybe Jonas wanted to talk alone with his parents because of this engagment thing where kungen said no... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Anyway after 3 years of beeing together I think its time to think about a relation and what to do. So the engagement think is not just some sort of a yellow press made up story I think :)

Last edited:
mixer2002de said:
Anyway after 3 years of beeing together I think its time to think about a relation and what to do. So the engagement think is nut just some sort of a yellow press made up story I think :)

I would agree, when Madeleine and Jonas would have finished their studies and when he wouldn´t go to London next term

Mixer, it seems, we have now the Jonas & Daniel-threads for us alone...no one wants to join the "crazy duo" ;)

Well ok. But other hand side Madeleine is old enough and well I know students who are married and have a family...

mixer2002de said:
Well ok. Bot other hand side Madeleine is old enough and well I know students who are married and have a family...

Yes, and actually they wouldn´t have the financial problem...but it seems Royals prefer to finish their studies before the wedding (so that they don´t have to do anything, when they are married)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom