Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems that he will do more royal duties nor, do you think he will take on some of victorias when she is in the end of her pregnancy and awhile after the birth

Carl Philip attended at opening night of fashion photographer Francesco Valentino's art exhibition in Berns Salonger on Wednesday. Valentino takes photos of celebrities, he has also taken a photo of Carl Philip.
The exhibition is carried out on behalf of Marianne and Sigvard Bernadotte artist fund.
Through the years they have handed out over 175 scholarships to young artists, and now Carl Philip has chosen to become patron of the fund.
- It's fantastic that Prince Carl Philip, who is himself a designer becomes protector and shows his support and commitment to young artists. My husband and I Sigvard have worked all our lives to support the arts, says Marianne Bernadotte.
Video:
TV: Här hänger Carl Philip med Carl Philip | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Thank you Iceflower for these photographs. The Prince looks quite dashing in his grey suit and navy silk tie. Certainly one of Sweden's most eligible batchelors.

Last edited:
For sure, Daisiesforever, and you are most welcome :flowers:

Today, September 16, Prince Carl Philip unveiled a memorial of the Swedish
Count Folke Bernadotte of Wisborg at the Royal Djurgarden Park in Stockholm.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

:previous:

Here are some pics of it, the first with the crown has something funny :D

Prince Carl Philip arriving at the opening of the exhibition of Italian photographer
Francesco Valentino in Stockholm, Sweden, September 14, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** svenskdam.se: Prins Carl Philip: Jag är själv inspirerad av fotografering **

The first one is indeed priceless. I think it's the first time ever that I see a Prince "wearing" a crown while on duty. :ROFLMAO: Usually it's just the royal women who take their crowns or tiaras out of the safe.

Well done, Carl Philip. Well done. :D

Prince Carl Philip attended the HEMMA Swedish Design Goes London - Private
View, at the Swedish Ambassador's Residence on September 20, 2011 in London.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Thank you Iceflower for these links. In spite of all the criticism of Prince Carl Philip, he certainly does get out and about attending to his royal duties. Very nice to see.

Prince Carl Philip on board Puma Ocean Racing powered by BERG Propulsion, skippered by Ken Read
of Canada, during the Iberdrola In-Port Race, the opening race of The Volvo Ocean Race 2011-12,
on October 29, 2011 in Alicante, Spain.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Carl Philip will make a trip to South Africa:
December 1
Visit to swedish ABB, Johannesburg
Meeting with Swedish business representatives and the Trade Council of Swedish residence, Johannesburg

December 2
Visit to the Embassy of Sweden, Johannesburg
Visit to the industrial school Ithemba Institute of Technology, Soweto

December 5
Visit to the Volvo factory
Visit to the Trade council business events as well as Swedish Pavilion at COP 17, Durban
H.K.H. Prins Carl Philip - Sveriges Kungahus

It will be interesting to see if Sofia travels with him...

Has Carl Philip gone on a solo visit overseas before? I don't recall him doing so, but may be wrong.

I wonder if he would have choosen South Africa unless the Project Playground of Sofia wouldn´t be based on there? Somehow this seems such a "made up" visit, since Carl Philip´s calendar has been awfully empty for a long time.

Carl Philip seems so boring and doesn't seem to have much of a personality. He just seems "there" and like he's just going through the motions. This song reminds me of him:

Vanity 6 Hes So Dull - YouTube

I read from today´s Iltalehti (which quotes Expressen) that Carl Philip hasn´t accomplished any courses or study points in Alnarp this autumn. Some people from Alnarp had said that he was seen randomly in Alnarp. However, the court convinced that Carl Philip will graduate and finish his studies ... but they didn´t say when.

No photos of Carl Philip´s visit to South Africa yet.

Last edited:
I read from today´s Iltalehti (which quotes Expressen) that Carl Philip hasn´t accomplished any courses or study points in Alnarp this autumn. Some people from Alnarp had said that he was seen randomly in Alnarp. However, the court convinced that Carl Philip will graduate and finish his studies ... but they didn´t say when.

Yes, I read the same thing. Can't say I'm surprised - Carl Philip doesn't seem to want to do anything but play around all the time. He just seems pointless most of the time and doesn't seem to do much of anything worthwhile.

Last edited:
without Sofia? I was 100% sure that she will there too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom