Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 2: November 2003 - November 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was this all about?
Could you please give a short summary of the article?
:flower:

Thank you Josefine!

Victoria´s voice sounds "younger" in this interview...

Originally posted by Lena@May 16th, 2004 - 11:56 am
Thank you Josefine!

Victoria´s voice sounds "younger" in this interview...
I also thought so

Yes her voice was strange in the intervju, it sounded much "lighter" (not so dark) as it normally do.

Yeah, her voice sounded very different! What is going on here? The interviewer sounds fine, but Vic's voice is a good few octives higher. Hmm.. interesting. Nice interview though...good to hear her laughing a little.

Originally posted by HardCorrVictoria@May 16th, 2004 - 2:31 pm
What is going on here?
Hm, Madeleine answered the questions? ;) "If Victoria hasn´t time, let´s take Madeleine" (at least this would be "tabloid-style" ;) )

Btw I like this picture, which they have published on the main-page, very much:
pic

I wonder if there´s a bigger version on the web (?)

I think its Victoria, but it could be an old interview. She did one when she was 15, could it be that one?
Victoria isn´t realy talking about something that one could put into a specific time period.... so it can be an old interview.

Ok, no..it was confirmed by a friend of mine who listened to it and translated some of it that is IS Victoria. Mr. Dennism and myself decided that it must have been the transition of the interview to the internet that made her voice sound so different. Always cool to hear her speak.

Originally posted by Lena@May 16th, 2004 - 9:45 am
Btw I like this picture, which they have published on the main-page, very much:
pic
Yes, a very nice photo. Yes, her voice is a little bit high. I was worried.

who confirmed it, and how? just curious :p

Her voice did sound different, but yes it could be the "internet version" that sounds strange...

My friend in Sweden..I sent him the link and he listened to it and answered my questions about it. If there is anything in particular anyone wants to know from the interview, let me know and I'll do my best to find out for you. ;)

My friend in Sweden..I sent him the link and he listened to it and answered my questions about it. If there is anything in particular anyone wants to know from the interview, let me know and I'll do my best to find out for you
ok, I listened to it and I think it sounded strange... but it was the "normal" Victoria answers :p
She is so sweet. She sounds so nice when she is talking about her childhood and her family...

Originally posted by rop81@May 16th, 2004 - 6:19 am
Yes her voice was strange in the intervju, it sounded much "lighter" (not so dark) as it normally do.
Maybe she was nervous?
Something new to speculate one?

There are a lot of marriages around at the moment ( Denmark, Spain, Netherlands)

Here we go...the daily hypocritical Expressen-nonsense-output: Now friends say, that Victoria is really angry, because of the things, which were written about Daniel (we remember, the king doesn´t want him as son-in-law->author: journalist of Expressen ;) ). And Daniel feels hurt, because of all the things, which were written about him.
På ett eller annat sätt kommer hon att berätta för omvärlden att: "Hej, jag älskar Daniel. Det är bara att acceptera att han en dag ska bli min make."

-The one or another way Victoria will tell/tells the world around here: "Hej/hi, I love Daniel. There´s only to accept, that he one day will be/could be my hubby"

picture1
pic2

Victoria knäckt av kritiken

MADRID. Kronprinsessan Victoria är knäckt.
Dagarna innan kronprinsbröllopet i Spanien har hon sökt stöd hemma hos vänner i Stockholm.
- Victoria är ledsen över att höra att Daniel inte duger. Hon är trött, irriterad, men framför allt arg, berättar en person i hennes närhet.

Hela den svenska kungafamiljen är i Madrid för den spanska kronprinsen Felipes bröllop med tv-reportern Letizia Ortiz.
Det är andra kronprinsbröllopet inom bara två veckor för Victoria, förra helgen gifte sig kronprins Frederik av Danmark med sin Mary Donaldson.
Men för Victoria verkar ett bröllop ligga långt borta. Expressen har talat med en rad personer i hennes närhet och alla vittnar om samma sak:
Victoria är knäckt.
- Ja, hon är ledsen och har öppet visat det den senaste tiden, berättar en av hennes vänner.

Victoria gillar sin Daniel.
"Oförtjänt kritik"
Anledningen är att Victoria har fått höra att hennes pappa kungen ska ha sagt att Daniel Westling inte kan bli hennes blivande make.
- Victoria tycker att Daniel den senaste tiden har fått oförtjänt mycket kritik. Att han inte skulle duga som hennes blivande make får henne helt enkelt att se rött.
Victoria och Ockelbosonen Daniel Westling har det senaste året kommit att bli så mycket mer än bara ett par.
De har även blivit bästa vänner, och flera av deras gemensamma bekanta berättar att Daniel och Victoria försöker tillbringa all ledig med varandra.
- De hittar på saker ihop och trivs verkligen tillsammans. Daniel plågas av att hela tiden få höra att han inte duger, berättar en vän.

Offentligt utspel
En annan:
- Daniel vet att han kommer från ett vanligt medelklasshem, men han liksom Victoria kan inte acceptera att han då inte skulle duga som blivande drottningmake.
Flera av vännerna är nu övertygade om att det bara är en tidsfråga innan Victoria gör ett offentligt utspel.
- På ett eller annat sätt kommer hon att berätta för omvärlden att: "Hej, jag älskar Daniel. Det är bara att acceptera att han en dag ska bli min make."

Originally posted by mixer2002de@May 23rd, 2004 - 1:18 pm
So they change their reports so they do not get into troubles!
It seems so...maybe the journalists of Expressen now (after the big "shows" in Copenhagen and Madrid) want to hurry a wedding in Sweden (?)

If he is serious, he will need to ignore the reports and think of how lucky he is.

Sverige, 20040524
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, today at the "Export Hermes Prize" for the best Swedish export companys.

Originally posted by Lena@May 24th, 2004 - 11:12 am
Sverige, 20040524
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, today at the "Export Hermes Prize" for the best Swedish export companys.
Victoria seems to do a lot to represent or promote Swedish businesses. Did she study business at university or something that there is a deeper interest in promoting Swedish business? Or just Victoria being a good Swede?

(Thanks for the pictures Lena. Loved the shoes on Victoria!)

Pictures of the arrival to the Polar prize ceremony today...I´ve never read such a subjective caption before (well, it´s my opinion too, but usually photo agencies don´t comment their pix!): Stockholm, Sweden, 20040524
Sweden’s Crown Princess Victoria arriving at Stockholm Concert Hall for the Polar Prize ceremoni. Again she is dressed in pants for a gala occasion, as she was critized for at the great wedding gala dinner in Madrid. Maybe she is introducing a new gala fashion for celebrities…who follows next?
The Polar Music Price winners for 2004 are blues veteran B B King and composer Giörgei Ligeti. They received their diplomas and cheques from the hands of King Carl Gustaf.

only body...to show the pants1

Alexandria  Posted: May 24th, 2004 - 10:18 am

Victoria seems to do a lot to represent or promote Swedish businesses.
That's her job, just like what her Dad does with his annual Royal Business Visits abroad ... and for that extent what every royal does .... peddle the products of their respective nations. (The country's Super Salesperson # 1).

Lena  Posted: May 24th, 2004 - 3:59 pm

Pictures of the arrival to the Polar prize ceremony today...Sweden’s Crown Princess Victoria arriving at Stockholm Concert Hall for the Polar Prize ceremoni.

:) You guys notice that ..... all those men belonging to the 'offical follow Victoria around' party listen through a tube. What do they listen to ? If their heart is pounding? Or to the tinkle of their change clanking around in their pocket?

Originally posted by King Christian@May 24th, 2004 - 5:06 pm

That's her job, just like what her Dad does with his annual Royal Business Visits abroad ... and for that extent what every royal does .... peddle the products of their respective nations. (The country's Super Salesperson # 1).
You got it right, KC. To represent Sweden and to help bring trade to Sweden and to encourage Swedish businesses to do well. Only one facet but it is part of the "job".

Crown Princess Victoria said in an interview a while ago (I think it was in the beginning of last year) for a prestigious business magazine that she sees the marketing of Swedish companies abroad as one of her greatest tasks. She said in that interview that she wants to help both large and small companies, and she’s glad to help them out.

That same article also pointed out that the Crown Princess is much more free in her role towards the trade and industry/business world than The King. He has decided that he as Monarch and Head of State, will not take part in pure sales delegations for specific companies, like Prince Bertil used to do. The Crown Princess on the other hand has said that she could consider participating in sales delegations to other countries. Her role towards the trade and industry/business world started out seriously for the first time in 1999 when she was active in “Swedish Style” in Tokyo.

Quote from the interview (not the one mentioned above) with the Crown Princess on her Official Visit to the United States of America (which I've published in the interviews thread) from November 2003.

And for trade and industry?
- I want to help to bring forward the Swedish companies names and products in the international situations where I am. Simply to make advertisement for them. To do that in the best way, I need to deepen my knowledge about the companies, that is an important part of my education.

Just wondering: are the Swedish royals going to be attending the wedding in Jordan?

;) Hi

On a news program today in Australia, it was mentioned that Crown Princess Victoria was visiting Australia soon? Has this been confirmed?

Thanks

Shane

There was nothing on the Court´s site about it. Or I might have missed it. They talk a good deal about the plans for the National Day coming up on Sunday though. So it would be after that then. But I have not heard anything. But it would be great if she does indeed go. Get a chance for a few of you Aussies to see Victoria in person. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom