Queen Noor: News Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
closesttoheaven said:
she was so nice!
but i felt really sorry for her sometimes.
when larry asked because of hamza she became completely confused.
dont know what to think about QR.dont like her so much :D

when LK asked her about Hamzah's dismissal, it was the only time she lost her self- control, it was as she didn't expect the question, and surely did not know what to say.... she was truly embarassed, it's odd, she should have known better..... I felt sorry for her, too- she could not even manage to give a straight reply, in the end, she said- I have no idea- :mad: :confused: :confused: :mad: :( :confused:

Well I kind of think that PHashim is studying in Japan...anyone ever heard of study abroad? Plus would they let a girl study in Japan all alone?

Anyway I wish her hair was lighter. But she did seem more real though.

Is her necklace the evil eye?

elizahawthorne said:
A smaller house? Wow can she adjust to a smaller house considering where she was used to living? I swear the more info I gather on QN the more I respect I acquire for her, she is such an exceptional lady, very humble, kind, intelligent, poised, and well-spoken...she's perfect (okay I'll stop now;) )...I so want to meet her someday, does she come to the UK? :confused: Even if I were to meet her I'd never know what to say to her, I think I'd make a fool of myself because I'll probably be gawking at her in admiration cuz she's my hero :D and I know that is too big a responsibility to place on someone, but she is my hero and she deserves that kind of respect, along with her late husband his majesty king hussein.

I was just surprised you see because when there was an announcement that she'd old her house I assumed she didn't live in D.C. anymore, but rather I was under the impression that she lives in Mc Clean, which I'm quite sure isn't in D.C., or is it?:confused: ...it's a good thing she lives in D.C. still, because when I thought she lived in Mc Clean I was always wondering why she didn't live close to any one of her kids, but now that we know she lives in D.C. well at least she is in the same proximity as P Hashim:), which is good cuz it's always great to have family around. Wonder where in D.C. she lives

-Eliza

well I only made an assumption. I dont know for sure if she actually bought a new smaller house. Though it may be true. Obviously if she sold her first house, it makes sense that she bought a new one if she's still living in washington.
She did say that she will be on tour for her new paperback edition so perhaps she'll come to London for that and you might get a chance to see her.

Here are the screen caps i took
The Queen loves to talk with her hands. I've noticed that about her in all the interviews she gives.

Attachments

• 1j.JPG
    1j.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 149
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 1k.JPG
    1k.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 1ob.jpg
    1ob.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 1pd.jpg
    1pd.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 1se.jpg
    1se.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 1fb.JPG
    1fb.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 1gb.JPG
    1gb.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 1i.JPG
    1i.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 1qc.jpg
    1qc.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 163
They showed some really good footage last night, some of which I'd never seen before. Here are the screen caps.

1-4. Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands with Noor
5-10.

Attachments

• 2dc.JPG
    2dc.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 2de.jpg
    2de.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 2dh.jpg
    2dh.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 2i.jpg
    2i.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 2jb.jpg
    2jb.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 2j.jpg
    2j.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 2id.jpg
    2id.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 2ic.jpg
    2ic.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 2ib.jpg
    2ib.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 171
Queen Noor looks beautiful in this stunning dress. It looks Turkish. I wonder what the event was.

Attachments

• 2fa.jpg
    2fa.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 2fb.jpg
    2fb.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 2fc.jpg
    2fc.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 3ka.jpg
    3ka.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 3kf.jpg
    3kf.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 3ke.jpg
    3ke.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 185
Reina said:
Well I kind of think that PHashim is studying in Japan...anyone ever heard of study abroad? Plus would they let a girl study in Japan all alone?

Anyway I wish her hair was lighter. But she did seem more real though.

Is her necklace the evil eye?
I just wonder when some1 has the opportunity to study in the US why should he/she left and go to study in japan?is there something with american universities?

more images

Attachments

• 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 2f.jpg
    2f.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 165
  • 2h.jpg
    2h.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 2k.jpg
    2k.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 2ne.jpg
    2ne.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 166
  • 2nc.jpg
    2nc.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 207
  • 2nb.jpg
    2nb.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 2n.jpg
    2n.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 175
1-3. KH & QN with Princesses Ayesha and Zein

Attachments

• 2m.jpg
    2m.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 2mb.jpg
    2mb.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 2mc.jpg
    2mc.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 189
  • 3ab.JPG
    3ab.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 3ca.JPG
    3ca.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 3cb.JPG
    3cb.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 2za.jpg
    2za.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 2zb.jpg
    2zb.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 2w.jpg
    2w.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 197
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Queen Noor looks beautiful in this stunning dress. It looks Turkish. I wonder what the event was.

this event was in 1985

and more.....

Attachments

• 2g.jpg
    2g.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 2gb.jpg
    2gb.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 2e.JPG
    2e.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 225
  • 3g.jpg
    3g.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 2pa.jpg
    2pa.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 2pb.jpg
    2pb.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 2pc.jpg
    2pc.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 3i.JPG
    3i.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 207
  • 3j.jpg
    3j.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 3lb.jpg
    3lb.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 157
Thank you Humera for the wonderful Caps. Do you have a screen cap of QN's reaction when LK asked her about P Hamzah's loss of CP title?

-Eliza

and some more images....

Attachments

• 2q.jpg
    2q.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 2qa.jpg
    2qa.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 2qb.jpg
    2qb.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 2qc.jpg
    2qc.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 177
  • 2qd.jpg
    2qd.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 241
  • 2qe.jpg
    2qe.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 2qf.jpg
    2qf.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 2qg.jpg
    2qg.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 214
~*~Humera~*~ said:
thanx. Do you know where it took place?
I've never seen these pics before.

I´have pics of the same event I have the date but I can´t remember the event, If I can fins it I post it.

Thank´s Humera for all pics.

elizahawthorne said:
Thank you Humera for the wonderful Caps. Do you have a screen cap of QN's reaction when LK asked her about P Hamzah's loss of CP title?

-Eliza

you're welcome eliza
Well I cant exactly point out which one it is but it looks basically the same as all the other ones. Her reaction wasnt apparent on her face, it was how she responded to it. She hesitated/stuttered for two or three seconds and basically said the King Abdullah hadn't talked to her about it. There was no marked reaction visible on her face if thats what you mean.

Yes, Humera that's what I meant, but then I guess I wouldn'e expect an expression on her face, she's too good at being politically correct (which I like about her) to let show how she feels on her face. As you can tell, I adore QN ;-)

-Eliza

more images......

Attachments

• 2v.jpg
    2v.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 199
  • 2vb.jpg
    2vb.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 2la.jpg
    2la.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 2lb.jpg
    2lb.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 2lc.jpg
    2lc.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 2ld.jpg
    2ld.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 2x.jpg
    2x.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 2xb.jpg
    2xb.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 2yb.jpg
    2yb.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 2yc.jpg
    2yc.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 141
elizahawthorne said:
Yes, Humera that's what I meant, but then I guess I wouldn'e expect an expression on her face, she's too good at being politically correct (which I like about her) to let show how she feels on her face. As you can tell, I adore QN ;-)

-Eliza

yes I can tell:)
She's a woman to be admired certainly.
And yes she's very good at being diplomatic about how she responds to questions, certainly those that have to do with politics. But even then I've noticed that there are always people who criticize her for being biased. I certainly think she tries to be as fair and objective as possible for someone in her position.
When she was asked about Prince Hamzah by Larry King and whether she was hurt, she chose not to answer the question directly but instead said that her kids have always wanted to be public servants, to serve the Arab and Muslim world, and that their titles weren't important. I thought it was a good answer.

salma said:
I´have pics of the same event I have the date but I can´t remember the event, If I can fins it I post it.

oh okay, thanx.
I'd love to see the rest of her outfit. Its stunning.

More images.......

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 8ab.jpg
    8ab.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 179
  • 8a.jpg
    8a.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 8c.jpg
    8c.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 8d.jpg
    8d.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 8e.jpg
    8e.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 8fa.jpg
    8fa.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 3rc.jpg
    3rc.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 3o.jpg
    3o.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 3fb.jpg
    3fb.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 146
Looking at Her Majesty Queen Noor, it might noted that she has spent handsome sums of money on her clothing as well. Yet she has been wise enough not to flash them in front of cameras.

Her face looks quite fine for her age. Is it a work of a plastic surgeon or a natural look, I wonder?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
yes I can tell:)
She's a woman to be admired certainly.
And yes she's very good at being diplomatic about how she responds to questions, certainly those that have to do with politics. But even then I've noticed that there are always people who criticize her for being biased. I certainly think she tries to be as fair and objective as possible for someone in her position.
When she was asked about Prince Hamzah by Larry King and whether she was hurt, she chose not to answer the question directly but instead said that her kids have always wanted to be public servants, to serve the Arab and Muslim world, and that their titles weren't important. I thought it was a good answer.

Yes she is a woman to be admired:D . And I agree, I also think she's very objective....yeah it was a good answer. I think it is very wise of her not to answer that question directly, while most of us would want to know how she really feels about it, it wouldn't be prudent of her to actually answer that question directly...and who knows maybe the answer she gave is exactly how she feels about it.:confused:

-Eliza

Well at most AMerican universities they have a program called study abroad. This is where you can study in another country. This is all about learning and experiencing another country and culture and it also enhances your studying in regards to your major and the language that you may be studying. In fact I will be studying abroad either next year or the year after.

cute_girl said:
I just wonder when some1 has the opportunity to study in the US why should he/she left and go to study in japan?is there something with american universities?

Al_bina said:
Looking at Her Majesty Queen Noor, it might noted that she has spent handsome sums of money on her clothing as well. Yet she has been wise enough not to flash them in front of cameras.

Her face looks quite fine for her age. Is it a work of a plastic surgeon or a natural look, I wonder?

there's a discussion about that going on in the Royal Chit Chat Forum.
I posted pictures there from 1997 to the present and there is no drastic or obvious change in her look. So I dont think anyone can say for sure that Queen Noor has had surgery. She may have had botox injected.
On thing is for sure, she has aged very gracefully and looks very good for her age.

Noor on Larry King

I saw it again today and she looked more tired than anything. She also seems exceedingly thin in her face. It is hard to discern from the still photos but that sparkle in her eyes--which she had even when appearing on Larry King just three months after King Hussein's death--was not as apparent. Regarding her home, she seems to be downsizing from the estate they had to the next home she rented to wherever she is now. Makes sense given the fact she is traveling so much, I suppose. But "home" has always been a difficult subject for her. Years ago, after Hussein's death she said she hadn't grown up in a normal "home"--given her father's career moves--and her family life with Hussein wasn't "normal" either. I suspect she likes the Washington DC area as her sister, who is also her best friend, lives there. And it does afford her proximity to her children; all of whom seem to have attended schools on the East Coast. She is a very gracious person. It has to be tough being Queen for many years than trying to carve out a new role in your late 40s and 50s. I give her a lot of credit. Kind of reminds me of the old adage "it's tough being poor; even tougher to be poor having been rich." Money isn't the issue but having to step aside from power and the prestige of being Queen would be tough for anyone. Noor is handling it better than most, in my opinion.

Yes Noor is much thinner.
btw...I think I've posted pretty much all the screen caps of the interview. There are several more pics but they're all we've seen before, from the wedding of Prince Felipe for example. Still, if anyone wants to see them, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom