Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just envy her on her hair !! so she is her for the big day ! I visited KHF it is almost a lovely old home that got many rare portraits of Hussein and Noor .

Yes she is there for Hamza's wedding I believe. She has a beautiful thick hair I really love it :D I believe the royal family should release all rare portraits and photos so we can see them :D

Queen Noor´s Tweets:
My thoughts and prayers are with HM Queen Beatrix and the family of Prince Johan Friso

@MabelvanOranje thinking of you and praying for all your family.

Oh this is so lovely... Haya bint Hamza is beautiful indeed :D she is like her grandmother :D

I thought Queen Noor's tweet to the Dutch Royal family was touching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures of her, she is amazing indeed. So she is not in Jordan now ?? I thought she is staying in Jordan. By the way I love her outfit, so classy and the color is so beautiful :D

Queen Noor look very Beautiful and have too much energy . Thank You !

Last edited:
Great pictures of her, she is amazing indeed. So she is not in Jordan now ?? I thought she is staying in Jordan. By the way I love her outfit, so classy and the color is so beautiful :D
She spends more time at her home in USA than in Amman. And she won´t visit Jordan soon because she will have more engagements next week outside Jordan.:flowers: The outfit is old: she wore it in 90´s

Jordan's Queen Noor, Commissioner of the International Commission on Missing Persons, chats with an unidentified man as she arrives to testify before the US Helsinki Commission February 28, 2012 in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
Gallery:
Image Upper.com - View Gallery Photos
VIDEO:
USHR19 Helsinki Commission February 28, 2012 9:21 PM, jcse00-2172-20120228-1400et-19 USHR19 Helsinki Commission February 28, 2012 9:21 PM HouseCommittee...

She looks stunning and radiant!, I wish I could ever look like that when I'm her age :ermm:
and her evil eye bracelet goes very well with her outfit

She is great and looks stunning. I am a huge fan of her :D

HM Queen Noor arrived in Maastricht,The Netherlands today in her capacity as President of the United World Colleges of which she is President since 1995.HM had lunch with the students.

HM will also attend,and speech at,a dinner hosted by Price,Waterhouse&Cooper.

Queen Noor will also visit the TEFAF Art and Antique Fair,the worlds largest and most renowned...like her dear friend Queen Beatrix did yesterday..;)

TEFAF Maastricht - Home

A La Vieille Russie| - FABERGE, Antique Jewelry, Russian Art, Antiques, Gold Snuff Box Dealers ALVR New York, NY|

Looks lovely as usual,
Love her top and necklaces,
:ermm: Not sure about the jacket though..
:flowers: Thanks for sharing

Agree With LipGloss , She Looks Beautifull Her Dress Very Nice But The Jacket Not , Thank You Salma

Queen Noor of Jordan visits the United World College in Maastricht, The Netherlands, 16 March 2012. The United World College is an education movement comprising thirteen international schools and colleges, national committees in over 130 countries and a series of short educational programmes. The UWC movement believes in education as a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future. Queen Noor is President of the United World College.

Gallery:

Image Upper.com - View Gallery Photos

What a great Queen. She is indeed the most beautiful Queen on earth. She is gorgeous.

Her Majesty Queen Noor and Chairman of Tamweelcom Board of Directors Mustafa Nasereddin and Tamweelcom CEO Ziad Al Refai at Ribbon Cutting Ceremony in Swaileh April 9, 2012:
Wall Photos | Facebook

Great !!! So HM is in Jordan these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom