Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That´s true,I constantly have to remind myself that she´s already 60!I would love to look like her when I´m that age& she´s still attending so many events and does a lot of work:flowers:

That´s true,I constantly have to remind myself that she´s already 60!I would love to look like her when I´m that age& she´s still attending so many events and does a lot of work:flowers:

Wear your sunscreen and start saving your money for plastic surgery, that's been Queen Noor's strategy and it's worked out beautifully.

looks like Hamzah is with here too !

Twitter

BTW Sheikha Fatima hosted a banquet for queen noor and took her to graduation ceremony !

Last edited:
Yes hamzah and Raiyah were with her.
Sheikha Fatima hosted a banquet on Friday (you can read the article in previous post).

Nov. 12, 2011- Sheikha Fatima and Queen Noor attends graduation ceremony in Abu Dhabi

WAM | Emirates News Agency

thanks no pics of both ; maybe they visited haya !

Yes hamzah and Raiyah were with her.
Sheikha Fatima hosted a banquet on Friday (you can read the article in previous post).

Nov. 12, 2011- Sheikha Fatima and Queen Noor attends graduation ceremony in Abu Dhabi

WAM | Emirates News Agency

So is Hamza and Rayiah are with queen noor in Abu Dahbi ?? do you for how long they gonna stay there ?? and what is the plan after this trip ?

Thanks Xavi Queen Noor looks great with the abaya.

Yes life Hamzah adn Raiyah were with her during this visit.

this is my first time seeing her wearing abaya, Indeed it looks nice on her, I believe anything noor wears will look great.

So Raiyah is not in Japan currently, do you guys know what she is studying in Japan ?

What a beautiful Queen. She looks younger and younger. She is one of the people who don't age at all, I mean can you believe that this lady is in her 60s. :D

:previous:

Thanks for the pic, Burzg! :flowers: The Queen looks great and she looked also fantastic at the UNICEF ball!

this is great picture of her, she is so lovely and beautiful :D

What a beautiful Queen. She looks younger and younger. She is one of the people who don't age at all, I mean can you believe that this lady is in her 60s. :D

I agree with you she’s really always look amazing and younger she’s the most beautiful Queen in the world :flowers:

QN`s New year tweet :
How blessed we are as a family to be together at this time when so many are suffering. InshAllah,the coming year will bring comfort support

QN`s New year tweet :

This is so lovely, she is a great lady indeed. Yes, it is a great bless to have a family and so sad that so many people are suffering. :flowers:

she do have any official engagement in Jordan?

We don´t know if she will have more engagements (I doubt it). I think this that the visit to KHF was private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom