Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Queen Noor looks very calm and serene, quite satisfied also. It's always a pleasure to see her on duty! Thank you for the updates! :flowers:

:previous: Thanks Salma! Another Photo from the conference
Lookin' gorgeous !! ;)

Any idea where her upcoming speaking engagements are listed? I can't find any resource unfortunately...

I have to say her majesty looks radiant !!

December 6, 2012- London, Trust Women Conference

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/05/w...ses-hope-for-women-amid-revolutions.html?_r=0

December 17, 2012:
On Tuesday women entrepreneurs from the Bani Kenanah District came together under the patronage of HM Queen Noor to celebrate ten years of innovation through the establishment of the Women Business Development Incubator (WBDI) in Irbid. Congratulations!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.471134012927770.98139.111385408902634&type=1
Daily News
http://www.petranews.gov.jo/nepras/2.../18/10330I.jpg

Jan 8, 2013 - Zain Jordan CEO Ahmad Al Hanandeh presents HM Queen Noor with award recognizing her leadership and role in helping Zain Jordan and Tamweelcom win recognition by the "Telecoms World Middle East Awards 2012" for their partnership in providing mobile $ solutions to support micro-finance initiatives in the Middle East.

Picture:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 8, 2013 - Zain Jordan CEO Ahmad Al Hanandeh presents HM Queen Noor with award recognizing her leadership and role in helping Zain Jordan and Tamweelcom win recognition by the "Telecoms World Middle East Awards 2012" for their partnership in providing mobile $ solutions to support micro-finance initiatives in the Middle East.

Picture:
Queen Noor's outfit is sort of dull.

Yes I agree too ,, Queen Noor’s Outfit is boring :-( ,, and the suit not fit and soo old design ,, even the colour not interesting ,, But Absolutely she has pretty face & hair :) ,,, Thank you Salma

Last edited:
Queen Noor celebrates birthday.

Amman, Aug. 22 (Petra)--Upon her marriage to His Majesty King Hussein in 1978, Her Majesty Queen Noor Al Hussein, daughter of an Arab-American family distinguished for its public service, embraced her role as a Jordanian public servant focusing on national and regional human security issues in the areas of education, conservation, sustainable development, human rights and cross-cultural understanding.

:ohmy:

What ever Noor is doing to her face, she needs to stop ASAP!

:ohmy:

What ever Noor is doing to her face, she needs to stop ASAP!
Queen Noor will stop using Botox because her last surgery was in 2011 and doctors warned her to stop using the botox injections because this will harm her face and her face will seem like it moved to either left or right. :)

Queen Noor will stop using Botox because her last surgery was in 2011 and doctors warned her to stop using the botox injections because this will harm her face and her face will seem like it moved to either left or right. :)

Did her doctors tell you this personally? How very indiscreet of them!! Such loose talk could get them struck off the medical register.

Did her doctors tell you this personally? How very indiscreet of them!! Such loose talk could get them struck off the medical register.

Think Burzg has confidential information. Burzg I did not know you had so much knowledge about Queen Noor.:whistling:

Anyone knows why queen noor tweeted this : "@QueenNoor: Happy happy family news- thank God for our latest miraculous blessing"

Anyone knows why queen noor tweeted this : "@QueenNoor: Happy happy family news- thank God for our latest miraculous blessing"

She tweeted this tweet when princess zain bint hamzah born!

The birth of Princess Fatima Alaliyah Bint Hashim as this tweet is dated back to Nov-2011 :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom