Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news indeed! I'm glad they celebrated Hamzah's birthday all together as a family! So, this means they are back to Jordan now, right? Has Q.Noor returned to the US or she's in Jordan as well? Does anyone know?

i wish to know if the granddaughters were there , espically Haya

Queen Noor was on Dubai one tv - dubai tonight show just few minutes ago .. !!!

She gave an interview?

I believe this is it, Xavi! Wow, she looks amazing in green and her skin is just perfect!! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thanks Xavi she looks nice. I think she gave this interview when she attended the Dubai Film Festival.

Last edited:
she is signing her book in the 2nd pic !! i want that too !!

She always looks so sleek and put together.

:previous: Good luck with that one!! She looked really good in the above photos. Thank you all for the updates! :flowers:

Global Zero Leaders Applaud New START Treaty; Urge Ratification
WASHINGTON, April 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Leaders of the Global Zero movement, at a press conference at the National Press Club this morning, applauded the new START accord signed today by Presidents Obama and Medvedev in Prague and urged its ratification. They also called for strong commitments to be made by the 47 leaders participating in President Obama's April 12-13 Nuclear Security Summit.
Global Zero Leaders Applaud New START Treaty; Urge Ratification -- WASHINGTON, April 8 /PRNewswire/ --

Queen Noor of Jordan attends a Global Zero news conference, April 8, 2010, to discuss the signing of the new Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) deal and to urge "strong action" at President Obama's Nuclear Security Summit, in Washington, DC.
ImageShack Album - 5 images
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/98328874/Getty-Images-News
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/98328969/Getty-Images-News
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/98328947/Getty-Images-News
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/98328921/Getty-Images-News

Last edited:
wow !! she is really absolutly stunning in this white outfit Thanks salma for sharing

Photos without watermarks... at last! Thanks for sharing Salma! :flowers:
I liked Q.Noor's speech a lot. And I also noticed that, although she's wearing white, she looks very thin lately.

NBC's Meet the Press: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, Queen Noor of Jordan, NYT's David Brooks, Fmr. Rep. Harold Ford Jr. (D-TN), Kathleen Parker and NYT's David Sanger.
Sunday Show Preview: 04.11.10 - mediabistro.com: FishbowlDC

Her Majesty Queen Noor signed copies of her book, Leap of Faith: Memoirs of an Unexpected Life, at the 2010 Celebration of Teaching & Learning.
Flickr: THIRTEEN Celebration's Photostream

Queen Noor of Jordan attends a Global Zero news conference, April 8, 2010, to discuss the signing of the new Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) deal and to urge "strong action" at President Obama's Nuclear Security Summit, in Washington, DC.
ImageShack Album - 5 images
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

More Pics from
La reine Noor de Jordanie et l'ex-agent de la CIA Valerie Plame participaient le 8 avril 2010 Ã*

Last edited by a moderator:

Flickr Photo Download: one-on-one
Flickr Photo Download: press conference

April 12: Queen Noor of Jordan discusses the effort to rid the world of nuclear weapons, the subject of the new documentary "Countdown to Zero".
Morning Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom