Princess Stephanie Current Events Part 11 : Nov.2007 - Nov.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph looks like late 40s, so almost her age. She has like a girl face, I mean her face's features look young. Those wrinkles give her more years, I think due to smoking and sun exposure. I like she didn't try plastic surgery. I prefer her maybe not perfect but natural.

Or, was your post in reaction to some of the more strident contributours, here?

I was referring to pouk's comment, not yours, HRH Abigail, and simply
wanted to remind all posters of our rules here.
Feel free to discuss the themes you are interested in. If you all do it in
a respectful and well-worded kind of way, there's no problem about that
at all :flowers:

I'm completely with sandsla and lakshmi on that one.

If anyone (not directed to anyone in particular) has a question and/or issue with any moderator warnings, please contact the moderator in question via PM.

Do not address the issue in the threads. We (the mods and TRF members) are a fair and open minded group of people....I am sure we can have a civil discussion without throwing the threads off track.

Now back to the discussion at hand.:angel:

Thank you.

EXCLUSIVE - Princess Stephanie posing for Peruvian fashion photographer Mario Testino during a photo shoot for her association Fight Aids held at the Beach Club in Monaco on October 14, 2008. NO CREDIT

link

I cant wait to see those Pictures Steph looks great behind all that watermark :lol:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Looks like a peek into the inner workings of photo sessions. That's how they make pics turn out so perfect and we thought they used tape to hold things together !!! haa hee.

HRH Abigail I gave the Link to the Photos in My post # 156

BTW go over to the Abaca Press button at the top and just type in Stephanie Monaco

hope that helps :)

I hope we get a chance to see results of this photo session. I like Steph is pic #166754_027.

Thanks a lot for telling us, Seb! :flowers:

I - like several others here ;) - had been so disappointed
that I had not been able to get a copy of the Spanish
Marie Claire mag with the article about Steph, so I deeply
hope it will be easier to get a copy of that magazine..
The guest editor in chief surely is an interesting role
and it would be interesting to see and read her influence
on that issue :)

:)
Stephanie will be guest editor in chief for the french issue of Vogue magazine ( December-January ). That's what she did these photoshootings for.
La Princesse Stephanie de Monaco, une femme en vogue !

Thanks for this, Sebastian!

I will keep a look out for the magazine, at my local booksellers (maybe, Barnes and Noble?) We have a corner newsstand, First and Pike News that stocks quite a few foreign publications and newspapers, too.

Glistening Seas

A-a new stadium??? h-m-m can anyone translate? It seems a great friendship between losc and Monaco? this is indeed news. :catmoon::harvest:

Thanks for posting the video of Princess Stephanie's interview from LOSC. Fr, Sebastian.:)

I watched Stephanie's interview but I don't understand any of it. Can anyone translate of what Stephanie said in the video?

Stephanie says that she's there for a business meeting but doesn't want to give away to much detail as it is supposed to be some kind of surprise.
She mentions the good and effective work with the club and is impressed by the LOSC headquater place ( Domaine de Luchin)
She also talks about the team itself saying they seem to be doing well and that they have a good place in the french soccer championship.
Finally she states that the new stadium is a great and important project as Lille OSC deserves a great stadium for their great team.

All in all she prooves her profound knowledge of soccer.

Her knowledge is impressive. She's an expert.

Something very random: I like that laptop- bag of hers.

Thank you for the translaton of Princess Stephanie's LOSC interview in the video, Sebastian.:)

Stephanie seems to be an expert on soccer. She's a huge fan of soccer! :rolleyes:

New pictures of Stephanie on Newscom

Caption says: EXCLUSIVE. Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends M6 TV Show 'Incroyable Talent', in Paris, France, on November 13, 2008. This show is a big casting trying to find new talents amoung hundreds of artists. She chose Canadian artist Dominic Lacasse and the gymnast trio Claire, Sandylene and Marine to participate to the 33rd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo in Monaco. Photo by Guibbaud-Nebinger/ABACAPRESS.COM

Still looking for bigger pictures

I've found many lovely pics at the Intact Images - Events site,
they are bigger but can't be copied just like last time .

On Satuday, November 15, we'll see Steph again at the start
of this year's "No finish line" event in Monaco :)

Glistening Seas

what is the "no finish line event" ? Can you please explain for those whom are not familiar with this?? :prettyplease::harvest:

Pics 13.11.2008

Here they are, pics from yesterday :)

Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends M6 TV Show 'Incroyable
Talent', in Paris, France, on November 13, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** Gallery **

Glistening Seas, this is the official site NO FINISH LINE
it's a running to raise funds for charity :)

Thanks Ice . Steph looks great looks like she trimmed her hair a bit

Glistening Seas

Could someone explain a little as to what the funds for this charity are used for?? Is this the same as Frankies kids charity? If not what is the difference for those of us whom don't know french and would like to know??

I concur Stephanie does look good as always most elegante and sophisticated. Most of all so thoroughly enjoying of whatever cause she is involved with.

Could someone explain a little as to what the funds for this charity are used for?? Is this the same as Frankies kids charity? If not what is the difference for those of us whom don't know french and would like to know??

I concur Stephanie does look good as always most elegante and sophisticated. Most of all so thoroughly enjoying of whatever cause she is involved with.

The 'no finish line' run money goes to various charity organisations ... this year again especially to the FightAidsMonaco foundation but also to children around the globe.

Here's a photo report:

http://www.purepeople.com/19328-REPORTAGE-PHOTOS-Stephanie-de-Monaco-prete-a-tout-pour-flinguer-le-Sida-.html

:)

Princess Stephanie gives start with to the No Finish Line Race at the new dyke of Monaco's seaport in Monaco, November 15, 2008. The aim of the charity race is to collect money for sick children. During a week, each participant will run 24 hours a day at his own rhythm: every day, one day, one lap, 100 laps etc. Admission fees, donors and sponsors will help to collect funds to support the project.

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *Nice Watch*

Not only the wonderful pictures, but also the astonishing videos are something really special !!!:in_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom