Princess Stephanie Current Events 1 : Oct.2002 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tisha

Commoner
In next week's issue of HELLO!, Princess Stephanie breaks her 20 year silence and talks about the accident that killed her mother, Princess Grace.

This is not new but I thought I'd post it anyway...

Royal family at war over Stephanie's new lover
By Harry de Quetteville in Paris
(Filed: 10/08/2002)

Monaco's royal family has been split by a new scandal after Princess Stephanie left her lover, an elephant tamer, for a member of her father's household staff.

In recent weeks the 37-year-old princess has been seen stepping out with Richard Lucas, 45, a married father of two. To make matters worse, the grey-haired M Lucas is the major-domo for her ailing father, Prince Rainier.

The couple have been photographed strolling through the streets of Monaco's royal family has been split by a new scandal after Princess Stephanie left her lover, an elephant tamer, for a member of her father's household staff., attracting curious glances.

However, in the Grimaldi palace, the upstairs-downstairs relationship is wreaking havoc with royal protocol and has reportedly left Princess Stephanie in conflict with her elder sister, Princess Caroline.

The magazine Paris Match says Princess Caroline has banned her sister from the official functions and balls that are the highlights of the Monegasque society calendar.

It reports that at a family summit meeting last Friday, hours before 1,000 guests attended the Red Cross Gala, Princess Caroline accused her sister of dragging the royal family's name through the mud. Princess Caroline then allegedly turned to her father and criticised him for being too indulgent of Princess Stephanie's affairs, demanding that he order an end to the latest match.

Princess Stephanie, who had already picked out a ball gown and had summoned hairdressers, professional make-up artists and the jewellers Cartier to ensure she sparkled at the gala, got the message loud and clear.

She had been particularly looking forward to seeing her friend Rod Stewart, the singer, who was performing. Instead, to the astonishment of the paying guests that night, she was absent.

Now Princess Caroline, who has always displayed a markedly greater respect for the inflexible rules of royal life, is barely talking to her sister. The battle of manners between the prim Princess Caroline and the rebel Princess Stephanie has only got worse since Princess Caroline married Prince Ernst August of Hanover in January 1999, so becoming a Royal Highness.

Princess Stephanie has long cultivated a reputation for being the wild child of the Grimaldi family. She toyed with careers as a rock-star, fashion designer and swimsuit model in her twenties.

But her private life has always attracted more interest than her singing. A series of romantic disasters has focused global attention on the principality for all the wrong reasons.

Her first marriage, to her bodyguard Daniel Ducruet, ended in tears after he was filmed cavorting in a swimming pool with a Belgian stripper. After her divorce, the princess became pregnant out of wedlock and refused to reveal the father's name.

She then fell for Franco Knie, 51, a married elephant tamer. She took her three children on the road with M Knie, living in a caravan. But earlier this year the couple split.

It has taken only a few months for her enduring taste for blue collar scandal to strike again however, once more sending shivers of disdain through the principality.

From "The Telegraph" online....

Hi everyone! :) I just got this photo of Princess Stephanie of Monaco. I am not sure how old it is, but I thought that it may be fairly recent considering that she is now wearing a new darker and harsher hair color as in this photo. I thought that I would post here for everyone since we have very few pictures of Stephanie here and since it was a very flattering picture. I think that Stephanie looks nice in this photograph and she looks very youthful. In most of her recent photographs she looks much older than she is and has these very severe lines on her face while wearing her hair pulled back. I don't know if this particular photograph received and "touch-ups" but it is a nice one of the princess nonetheless. :)

Photo from: All Over Press

I apologize for the quality of the color of the photo. I had to change the file type in order to post it here as an attachment and in the process the photo automatically lost some of its color content. :(

Attachments

• stephanie_monaco.GIF
    stephanie_monaco.GIF
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,406
Thanks for the photo, Jacqueline! Stephanie is certainly a cameleon! She is sort of the Linda Evangelista of the royals! :D

I believe the pic ran in HOLA! and HELLO! when Stephanie gave her exclusive interview regarding her mother's death this past September.

I thought Stephanie looked best with her hair either it's natural medium brown or the color it was at the Red Cross Ball in 2000. She looked very pretty in some of the pics. Her hair style, however, wasn't the best for her. Her makeup did look very good, though and her dress wasn't too bad... ;)
To me she looks a great deal like Grace in this photo...And, no, that isn't dandruff in her coiffure...they are strategically placed sparkly things....eh, not a good look for anyone.

Attachments

• stephaniemonaco1999g.jpg
    stephaniemonaco1999g.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6,701
I have a few Pic of the Princess, i like this one it shows her mellow side

Attachments

• stephaniemonaco59.jpg
    stephaniemonaco59.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 441
Hi again....

I got some circus - pix for you!!!

You can't see Steph's injury really....but she had / or still has her hand wrapped in something....don't know what happend to her...I guess a skiing-accident....

...and so I guess for mommy's little boy Louis as well....

...cruches and a blue spot in his face.....

...things happen....little Loulou!!! :)

little Prince Louis III

just saw that Steph's hand seems to be ok again....but look at her nose....

...there's something....

just saw that Steph's hand seems to be ok again....but look at her nose....

...there's something....

...and on her chin as well.....

Attachments

• cf2.jpg
    cf2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 626
  • cf7.jpg
    cf7.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 476
  • cf9.jpg
    cf9.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 280
  • cf9.jpg
    cf9.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 494
Hi!!!

God, how timw flys....

Monaco's little cutie princess is heading towards the 40s with speed...lol....

...but still she is as pretty as she always was...

So lets wish the moegasque "Wild Child" all the best on her bday.....

Love ya, Stephie........ :heart:

Michelle

Her cute compagnian is a Leonberger....his name is "Magic"....

...sweet , the two of them together, no...?

Michelle

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 505
What an adorable dog!!

Thanks, Michelle, for the photo!

Julia

..and she's such a loving person...always nice and tender.

People love her a lot for her natural looks and behaviour...

I'd like to know what you guys think of her..and her way of life?

Thanx, Michelle

kissing Jean-Yves 1990

hugging

with husband Daniel 1992

oh sorry...ex-husband...but stil, isn't that sweet?!

hanging around

relaxed...and my brother says sexy...lol

crazy....a girlie from the 80s

Pretty Woman

Attachments

• what_does_that_mean...mom...dad.jpg
    what_does_that_mean...mom...dad.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 7,511
  • Definetly_understandable.....jpg
    Definetly_understandable.....jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6,978
  • hugging.jpg
    hugging.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,341
  • on_top_of_the_world.jpg
    on_top_of_the_world.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3,267
  • one_moment_in_life.jpg
    one_moment_in_life.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 423
  • standing_around.jpg
    standing_around.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 628
  • Starship_One___Hamburg.jpg
    Starship_One___Hamburg.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 490
  • the_80s.jpg
    the_80s.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 443
  • And_still_beeing_pictured....jpg
    And_still_beeing_pictured....jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,422
i think that Stephanie is great, one of a kind.. :heart: the way she lives her live it's cool, at least she living more then i can say for others..

Thanx for that comment ,Jade.
It was really nice...and I'd say your right in every way.....

Hugging Louis....very close...lol

...and Pauline the same way....

shouting the place down...with Louis

Attachments

• louis_smootch.jpg
    louis_smootch.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2,188
  • mommy__s_here.jpg
    mommy__s_here.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 414
  • like_every_summer.jpg
    like_every_summer.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 479
Hi Michelle and Jade. I think that Stephanie, despite what some people say, has had a relatively tough life. Money and titles do not equal happiness. Stephanie (from what I've read in interviews and books) was an extremely lively little girl. Like sister Caroline she was very active and high spirited. I think she's had a tough time being a princess. It seems that Stephanie (in her younger days) would have much rather preferred to be just a "kid". After Grace's tragic death, Stephanie seemed to flounder a bit (as one would only expect) and was lost. The admirable thing is that she at least tried to find who she was when many would have simply hidden from life. She might have been wild, and sometimes outrageous, but that's what makes her the unique individual she is and now (ironically enough) she seems to enjoy the role of "mum" as much as anything in the world. She appears to be absolutely wonderful with her children and completely happy with her life. It's lovely to see her and her papa together now looking very close and happy with one another. I think Stephanie is finally finding her niche' in life and good for her because she (and her family) has certainly suffered enough. ;)

Hi Josefine! Thanks for the pics. :) I wouldn't mind going to Mauritius this time of year, either!

Hmm, Stephanie's bikini is, well, minimalistic. :blink:

Minimalistic doesn't even begin to describe it, Julia! :p

I never noticed how broad-shouldered Stephanie is before. In one of the pictures because of her stance, Stephanie has a very "masculine" look to her. Added witht that "minimalistic" bikini, Stephanie sort of reminds me of a female body builder in these pics.

Hi!

She's believed to be in love with Adans Peres (29)...he's the older one of the two Peres Brothers. The two won a silver clown in Monaco 2 years ago (you can see the pic below)...At present the two brothers work for the circus Knie in Switzerland....

I really don't know how much about their love is true... :rolleyes:

Michelle

...Adans is the one on Steph's left...

Attachments

• peresmcf.jpg
    peresmcf.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 2,131
Hmmm, maybe a younger man is just what Stephanie needs! :blink:

Thanks for the information, Michelle!

Hey galisteo. Thanks for posting the story. I read it on Hello! and thought it was a lot of rubbish. I, personally, think that the press loves to come up with a good "Grimaldi Horror Story" every once and while and this seems to be one of them.

Hi!
Well, if you ask me...this whole thing is totally getting out of control.
Rainier is fine with whatever Stephanie does as long as it is how it is now: She's taking every responsability, private or public, that concerns her seriously. She hasn't been chased from anywhere. You can read the commoniqué on www.gouv.mc ......it's official...and yet a step the princly Bureau de Presse never took before. They are anoyed by that sort of crap the media spreads all over the place...and so am I.
BTW...how could she have been chased out of the palace and now have to stay in a hotel ?! She doesn't even live in the Palace. She has her appartment on the Place de Visitation in Monaco.

Hope that helps a bit.... :rolleyes:

Don't worry ...everything's fine with them.....

Hi!

Yap, they are definetely a couple. Adans confirmed this to a swiss jurnaliste...and a comon friend of me and Steph told me not to worry...she's quite happy.

What does the public think about it??? ;)

Michelle

Do you anything else about this guy? Ha!! I did'nt even know who Princess Stephanie is dating now.

Hi!

Adans Lopes Peres is an acrobat working for the circus Knie in Switzerland. He's 28 years old.

Here's his homepage : www.peresbrothers.com

Mimi

Hello Michelle,
Another circus man. I guess she got tired of bodyguards and now onto circus men.
HA!! :lol: I'm not surprised anymore. Princess Stephanie does got a mind of her own. No doubt.

Hi....

I mean I saw her @ that PicNic...but still....it's kind of calm around her...

Hi Michelle,

Everything seems to be very quite in Monaco right now! Well, I guess we have the Red Cross Ball to look forward to... ;)

Hi Lyonnaise,

I read in OH LA! about the project. There's not too much information out yet but Stephanie is appearing in some of the campaign advertisements. I'll also post the story from OH LA! below. Sorry I don't know more at the moment! :blush:

Pour l’artiste Peter Klasen, la princesse s’est mise à nu. Enroulée d’un ruban rouge, elle témoigne de son engagement auprès de l’association Femmes face au sida. Avec son frère le prince Albert de Monaco, elle s’engage dans ce nouveau combat en créant cette association, dont le but est d’aider les malades au féminin dans leur souffrance au quotidien. Une exclusivité OH LA!

Something odd about the copied text...

Photos below.

----

Attachments

• StephAida.jpg
    StephAida.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 383
  • StephanieAids.jpg
    StephanieAids.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 395
Status
Not open for further replies.