Princess Caroline Current Events Part 1: April 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 1 of the thread to discuss the current events of Princess Caroline. You can find Prince Ernst-August's Current Events Thread in the German-Austrian Forum: Prince Ernst August of Hanover current events 1: March 2008-

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

On the one hand I really admire the Princess for not doing what so many socialites and starlets have done to their faces-botox and slice them to the point where they resemble puppets in a fright film.

But oh how I wish Caroline had taken better care with her skin and was not a smoker! I have a close friend who is an aesthetician and I used to believe that all that info about the harmful effects of nicotine on a woman's complexion was just to get you to stop smoking period. WRONG. It ages you quickly and dramatically. So even if you go to the gym and work out like a fiend and have a great body...if you smoke you might as well sit at home eating Haagen-Dasz ice cream and fried chicken. Because you are gonna look old FAST.

Caroline has such stunning features and great genes, both she and Stephanie should look much younger than they actually do.

Let her be..I wish she wont change her face just like Queen Silvia does to her face...

Why do you want Caroline to become a botox addict?
I hope she will stay the way she is, only taking better care of her hairdo and makeup.
I think she's 10000 times better than all of those botox freaks going around these days , yuck!

I like her natural look. I think she looks great for a woman of 51.
Please no botox! That is so unstylish!
I struck me that in these pictures you can see that she and Stephanie do resemble each other.

I am not saying Caroline should be a botox addict, but a little extra help couldn't hurt as long as you don't over do it.

Last edited:
I think that what makes Caroline look older in most pics is the fact that she has this serious, grave look. Same with Stephanie. Sure, their skin shows the effects of their sun-worhipping and smoking, but when we see them smiling and laughing and relaxed with friends and family, they look younger and better.

Not helping the cause in this latest batch of pics is her flat, lifeless hair. I don't think she'd look this old and haggard if her hair were washed and bouncy and were framing her face better.

A little La Mer wouldn't hurt but Botox? :eek:No!!! If she smokes, there's not much hope for her hair. The texture is immediately affected by the effects of smoking. Tsk tsk

Caroline is lovely with short hair, anyway this crop she has now, this mid-lenght, I dont think it suits her. And the color is quite dull. I think she needs a layered hairdo, if she doesnt want to cut off her hair.

caroline ageing AMADE photos

But oh how I wish Caroline had taken better care with her skin and was not a smoker!
Caroline has such stunning features and great genes, both she and Stephanie should look much younger than they actually do.

caroline and steph look more alike as they have grown older but steph looks far too old for her actual age - older than caro. caro is lined in the face more so than she needs to be at the age of 51. i too am a smoker and loved the ozzie sun, but i did not get lines on the neck until about 57 around now. ernst is a mad smoker also. i think andrea smokes too. it is very hard to give up - you really have to WANT to. BTW does anyone know who the older blond haired lady is that seems to be with caroline and the family alot of the time, holidays etc. and at the rose ball etc.?? i'm new to all of this compared to the rest of you
thanks

I am not saying Caroline should be a botox addict, but a little extra help couldn't hurt as long as you don't over do it.

My goodness that is a GORGEOUS picture of Caroline that you use in your box! I have never seen it before-

caroline and steph look more alike as they have grown older but steph looks far too old for her actual age - older than caro. caro is lined in the face more so than she needs to be at the age of 51. i too am a smoker and loved the ozzie sun, but i did not get lines on the neck until about 57 around now. ernst is a mad smoker also. i think andrea smokes too. it is very hard to give up - you really have to WANT to. BTW does anyone know who the older blond haired lady is that seems to be with caroline and the family alot of the time, holidays etc. and at the rose ball etc.?? i'm new to all of this compared to the rest of you
thanks

What I don't understand about the Grimaldi's...they watched their father Rainier III die a painful, slow death from lung and heart disease-caused at least partially by a lifetime of smoking. And they act like they haven't a clue!! I have read that Caroline allowed her children to pick up cigarette smoking as young as 12 or 13. Is she insane?? I know full well how hard it is to give up,
I have never smoked but I have friends and relatives who have. And I know that attitudes in Europe toward smoking are different than here in the US. But they have to realize the harm they are doing to their bodies?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got that picture of Caroline from the Avatar page. I think she looks gorgeous too. When she was younger, I don't think she could ever take a bad picture, she was so photogenic.

caroline

On the one hand I really admire the Princess for not doing what so many socialites and starlets have done to their faces-botox and slice them to the point where they resemble puppets in a fright film.

Hi group
i'm new to the forum and from sydney australia - i am 57, a few years older than caro - does anyone think caro has had some facial work from 2007 to the rose ball 2008. she looked stunning at the ball and in close ups much less wrinkled in the face. i'm not for having your face carved up, but a little fill or something like that, is fine. what do you all think? has she had something done?
thanks so much for the photos, i am a great fan of caro.

I think it's time to have a look at the TRF Forum Rules and FAQs:

Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.

I received a message from a moderator saying that my post had been removed because it contained speculation. We don't know the royals and we get all our information second hand, so isn't it all speculation?

Our rule about speculation is intended to prevent tabloid-type flights of fancy which often slip into outright fantasy and sometimes even libel. While we realise that much of the information posted in the threads is based on reports in the media which we can't verify, we expect posters to base their statements on published reports rather than on wishful thinking or unsubstantiated hearsay. The forum moderators have the final say about whether posts are unacceptably speculative. Disagreements with moderator decisions must take place via private message, not by arguing in the threads and certainly not by reposting deleted material.

Thanks for your attention,

tbhrc
Monaco Mod

Hi group
i'm new to the forum and from sydney australia - i am 57, a few years older than caro - does anyone think caro has had some facial work from 2007 to the rose ball 2008. she looked stunning at the ball and in close ups much less wrinkled in the face. i'm not for having your face carved up, but a little fill or something like that, is fine. what do you all think? has she had something done?
thanks so much for the photos, i am a great fan of caro.

I think it could be some treatment like chemical peeling that gives you that skin...I have seen some pics after treatment and the result looks much alike.
I doubt any knife work on Caroline...it doesn't look that at all...:)

I am quite sure that she had a lot of things done to her face, but I think only the eyelits (is that an English word???) were lifted by knife, which is, by the way, not very special or expensive, but very often done to lots of (normal, everyday) people.
Of course she uses botox and fillers, there is no other way to maintain a mouth, for instance, with the upper lip wrinkleless with this amount of smoking and sunbathing. And ..... why not? Not only people loaded with money, but also people with modest means, who care about their appearances, use fillers and botox these days. How do you think I know about these things, for instance? I am, by the way, 53 years old, so I am able to judge a face of a woman of the same age.

I think it was the lighting at the Rose Ball not plastic surgery that really flattered Caroline's face. If you look at the pictures of the AMADE meeting on April 10, you'll see what I mean.

caro

I think it was the lighting at the Rose Ball not plastic surgery that really flattered Caroline's face. If you look at the pictures of the AMADE meeting on April 10, you'll see what I mean.

you are correct. she hasn't had anything done to her face as far as those pictures show. not an eyelid lift either. thanks for pointing that out. she is still striking.

you are correct. she hasn't had anything done to her face as far as those pictures show. not an eyelid lift either. thanks for pointing that out. she is still striking.

Plastic surgery, botox, liposuction - those seem to be phenoms in Hollywood....and, I hear, some South American countries......:eek:....why would you want to look like everyone one else....frozen expressions, overdone lips, boobs that sit straight up....what happened to aging gracefully?!:lol:

I find it truely amusing that you all think that she had nothing done, just because it's cleverly done. Of course she has not the very common and cheap frozen face of an overlifted and overbotoxed (South)American woman with too much money and too little taste. That is considered not done in Europe, let alone in royal Europe! Do you all think that she can smoke, drink and sunbath for a lifetime without wrinkling or yellowteething, because she is out of the normal league? Dream on.... (she, by the way, had her undereyelids done, not the upper - not yet - ).

I don't think she had any thing done it how you take care of your body. You can smoke and have white teeth all you have to do is brush them every day.

^ You're kidding right? One can brush their teeth everyday and still have dingy colored teeth. The only way for a person (especially a smoker) to not have off colored teeth is to regularly get them cleaned and bleached at the dentist (which is what Caroline does, I'm sure).

Just a reminder to support your claims that Caroline had plastic surgery with links to published reports or your posts will be deleted.

Thanks,

Mandy
Monaco Moderator

PARIS: Caroline of Hanover at "Fondation Prince Pierre" award
2008-05-06
Princess Caroline of Hanover poses with the Literary Council of the Fondation Prince Pierre of Monaco in Paris. The Foundation, established by Prince Rainier III in 1966 in honor of his father, awards prizes each year for contemporary French literary talent, musical composition and contemporary art. The prizes are awarded by councils made up of internationally recognized personalities. Paris, FRANCE - 06/05/2008

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

IBL

Didier Marcel lauréat du prix d'art contemporain de la Fondation Prince Pierre | Portail info Monaco

Translated version

Last edited:
I find it truely amusing that you all think that she had nothing done, just because it's cleverly done. Of course she has not the very common and cheap frozen face of an overlifted and overbotoxed (South)American woman with too much money and too little taste. That is considered not done in Europe, let alone in royal Europe! Do you all think that she can smoke, drink and sunbath for a lifetime without wrinkling or yellowteething, because she is out of the normal league? Dream on.... (she, by the way, had her undereyelids done, not the upper - not yet - ).
Look at the recent pictures of her. You don't need plastic surgery to have white teeth, you get them whitened! Look closely at the recent pictures, it is obvious she has had nothing done to her face or else she would not have lines or wrinkles or jowls that come with aging.

Last edited:
I think she's beautiful, elegant, and aging gracefully! Your face should have character, expressions - you should be able to SMILE and not look surprised 24/7......she looks great!

I agree i dont think she had any work done.she is very pretty.

Pics 23.10.2008

I deeply hope we'll get some better pics from the event today,
so far I could only find the following ones, Caroline in red, very
impressing ;):)

Princess Caroline visits a handcraft fair at the Hotel of Paris,
October 23, 2008 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Caroline can dress her butt off. I like that red jacket.

Glistening Seas

:flowers:the kind of crafts at this show are all delightfully made. how often is this show given because it would be wonderful to see pics of the different handcrafts and if they are for charity whom they are sponsored by! Caroline's dress really is awesome Great color !!:catmoon::harvest:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom