Princess Caroline Current Events Part 1: April 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is in Kenya. :flowers:Won't be sunny there this season? :ermm: I mean, it must be spring or summer there right now.

P.S Debrann, the cat in your photo is very very cute!!

Yes Lazuli! I just saw the pictures and i realized that they won't be in Luma. :p
Have a wonderful happy new year, too!!! With lots of love and happiness for you and the people you love!!
:newyear1::wreath:

Oh, and late merry christmas!!
:santa3:

Thanks.

I have the impression that she became suddenly very old!!! Tired, sad and neglected.

great to see her out and about anyway!! yes she looks tired and sad. Does anyone know who were the people she was walking with in Paris?
Thank heavens she has her children. You know she could have known about Ernst's whereabouts and activities before it got into the newspapers. She has resources available to her to find out where he is etc. There could be a possibility that she has known of his philandering for quite some time, hence there hasn't been any effort of reconciliation. Can she get a divorce? They did not marry in the Roman Catholic church. Ernst left his other wife, he is leaving Caroline -- seems to me that the fault lies in him. He could be having a middle aged crisis. Heaven knows where he will end up. :sick:

Thanks.

I have the impression that she became suddenly very old!!! Tired, sad and neglected.

Who wouldn't being in her situation...
Check the photos of her appearance in court, today, publish in the thread dedicated to P. Caroline and P. Ernst events. She looks so sad, almost haunted... poor woman!:sad::sad::sad:

Who wouldn't being in her situation...
Check the photos of her appearance in court, today, publish in the thread dedicated to P. Caroline and P. Ernst events. She looks so sad, almost haunted... poor woman!:sad::sad::sad:

Yes, you are right. She remind me pictures after Stefano's loss!!

Well, I'm sure all of us have been thru a bad break up - whether we decided, or not - you NEED that time to cry and reflect; not be dressed up w/all your make up & hair done. Then, when you're OVER IT, you go back to normal. I'm sure because the pictures were recently released, she'll grieve a little longer - and, by looking neglected in public (and allowing photos to be taken), she garners more sympathy - perhaps she's using the press to make her own point. Eventually, she'll be able to move forward and return to normal.....

Well, I'm sure all of us have been thru a bad break up - whether we decided, or not - you NEED that time to cry and reflect; not be dressed up w/all your make up & hair done. Then, when you're OVER IT, you go back to normal. I'm sure because the pictures were recently released, she'll grieve a little longer - and, by looking neglected in public (and allowing photos to be taken), she garners more sympathy - perhaps she's using the press to make her own point. Eventually, she'll be able to move forward and return to normal.....

I totally agree with you Horseygal:wave:

:verysad::verysad:

Yes, but remember that this time things are a little bit different for her: she's no longer young, she's facing old age, what must make her think more bitterly of the future, and this time she has no one to turn back to. There's no P. Grace to comfort her anymore as in Junot case, and there's no P. Rainier to support her again, as he did when Stefano died. The Casis's have their own lives and neither P. Albert or P. Stephanie seem much supportive. This time she's facing public humiliation on her own, she's facing the storm alone... there seems to be no more protective family warmth where she could hide her pain away. These are really difficult times for her...again...
:scream::scream::scream:

The princess is `facing old age` as she turns 53 this month? It would be hard to agree with this had she been about to turn 63 years of age in my opinion. Even this is not considered old age nowadays.

I have to say that there seems to be a tremendous amount of presumption about how Princess Caroline feels about various situations, her relationships, who is supporting her and who is not, who is responsible for her marriage break down [if indeed there is one], how she gets on with her children and so on.

She never speaks publicly or gives interviews about these topics, nor does her family or friends. How can these things possibly be known?

Yes, but remember that this time things are a little bit different for her: she's no longer young, she's facing old age, what must make her think more bitterly of the future, and this time she has no one to turn back to. There's no P. Grace to comfort her anymore as in Junot case, and there's no P. Rainier to support her again, as he did when Stefano died. The Casis's have their own lives and neither P. Albert or P. Stephanie seem much supportive. This time she's facing public humiliation on her own, she's facing the storm alone... there seems to be no more protective family warmth where she could hide her pain away. These are really difficult times for her...again...

I think Albert and Stephanie are very supportive. They are a close bunch.

Caroline is a very strong woman and I think she will hold her own on this situation, also as you get older you learn to cope in ways that you would not have been able to do when you were younger. Though her family have grown up apart from Alex - Caroline is very close to her older children and I'm sure they will try and support the best they can because they are now adults themselves.

Princess Caroline has 950 million reasonS to be OK!---JUST JOKING:lol:

She also has the strength and support of her 4 children. She's always had a strong, close relationship with all her children - they'll sustain her thru this; I'm sure Stephanie and Albert have enough going on.....

Princess Caroline has a very loving close relationship with her children. It is evident that there is special bond among Albert, Stephanic and Caroline. Since the passing of Prince Rainier the Monaco Royal family continues to grow closer.

I agree with agogo, this is the time when the three siblings can really support one another.
Just like in "ordinary" families, the ageing process is relentless, but the Three can help each other through that period of change.

In order to prevent parallel running discussions about the same
topic, some posts with the Caroline/Ernst August topic have
been moved to their thread, let us keep this thread for her
current events only.

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Princess Caroline attended a dinner hosted by Baron de Gunzberg
in honour of Pierre Passebon who's art gallery celebrates it's 20th
anniversary and who was raised to the rank of knight of arts and
letters, Paris, January 20, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Looking at these pics of PC, it seems to me she is coping very well, good on her , any way its EA that has got egg on his face:hornets:
By the way just love her bag:heart:

I'm so happy to see her again in life, chic, strong and majestuous.

Eviva Pcs Caroliine, we all love and support you.

I don't know why... but sometimes I just feel like hugging her. :wub: I'd probably get into some kind of psycho attack from one of her bodyguards but hey, what's life without a little risk? :lol: Nice to see her smiling again. She looks so much younger than she did at the court hearing IMO. Mind you, there's nowhere near as much stress! She's definitely on her way back to best. Ernst, eat your heart out! :clap:

Oh, and thanks for the pictures iceflower! :flowers:

Princess Caroline attended a dinner hosted by Baron de Gunzberg
in honour of Pierre Passebon who's art gallery celebrates it's 20th
anniversary and who was raised to the rank of knight of arts and
letters, Paris, January 20, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

That's the spirit Princess! Shoulders back, head high, gliding majestously through the red carpet... You're a star. We're with you girl 100% :flowers::flowers::flowers:

We all support you Princess Caroline . Great woman you are !!! May life bring you all the happiness you deserve .:queen4::queen4:

It´s her 53rd birthday on Saturday!Wonder if she´ll do any celebration!!It´s also her wedding anniversary with Ernst, I hope she isn´t too sad, and celebrates with her friends, sons and daughters like she deserves!Hope they all go visit her to Paris!!Paparazzi, pay close attention!!Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom