Princess Caroline Current Events Part 1: April 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Bones and Horseygal...

For a lady in her mid-fifties, she looks wonderful, makeup or no makeup. Many women would give a lot to look like her without makeup.

Apart from these details, she exudes essential charme and "joie de vivre", and in my view she is much more attractive in her mid-fifties than when she was in her twenties.

Remember the time when she lost her hair? like the trooper she is, she turned even that distressing event into a fashion statement by wearing beautiful turbans and headscarves.

I take my hat off to her.

These fotos show that Princess Caroline can be just like us when we fly some where, and I think she would look better than most... and we are lucky to see her in such a public place, but I presume on private business....yes if she flew privately we most probably wouldnt see her
at all:nonono:
I love the colours she has on blue and brown:flowers:
I hope we see more fotos like this!!

Princess Caroline is beautiful because her spirit is beautiful. She has been a woman blessed with status, money and looks. She has also known what tragedy feels like and has suffered tremendously. Her heart is full of generosity and care for human kind. I admire her so much for everything she does with the Amade and Prince Pierre Foundations, using her status to help others. Her heart is huge and yes, her love for life which keeps her smiling and young. She is by far and has been always my favorite princess.

Princess Caroline is beautiful because her spirit is beautiful. She has been a woman blessed with status, money and looks. She has also known what tragedy feels like and has suffered tremendously. Her heart is full of generosity and care for human kind. I admire her so much for everything she does with the Amade and Prince Pierre Foundations, using her status to help others. Her heart is huge and yes, her love for life which keeps her smiling and young. She is by far and has been always my favorite princess.

:bounce::clap::clap::clap::bounce:

Miraglia 1983, thank you, your words are mine!

S.A.R. la Princesse Caroline de Hanovre Princess Caroline of Hanover presides the award ceremony of the diploma of the Monaco International School

Belga Gallery

S.A.R. la Princesse Caroline de Hanovre Princess Caroline of Hanover presides the award ceremony of the diploma of the Monaco International School

Belga Gallery

At LAST! An appearence... I was to fear that P. Caroline unexplainable disappearence could be caused by an ilness situation... What a relief to see her again safe and sound and smiling!!!! :clap::curtsey::clap:

She looks so good! But i still wonder why she is not having as much appearences as before..

She looks wonderful, very elegant as usual.

I don´t think she has "disappeared". How many events she did not attend this year? I think it was only the F 1. Maybe she didn´t feel that good to go, or just didn´t want. We have read several times that Caroline wishes to step aside, maybe not leave her duties but rely some work on others. And it looks like Charlotte is perfect for that role.

Thanks a lot for the link, Radker :flowers: Great to see
Caroline back in Monaco again, I especially liked the fact
that she dressed herself in blue as well, that's been a
nice gesture and looked great too :)

caroline looks good in blue...it suits her better than the usual black she wears a lot...though there was something in her face, her eyes looked strange...and she looked a bit tired in her face...like when you loose some weight and liquids...

This week Princess Caroline attended the presentation of
an endomicroscope for the cancer inspection in a hospital
in Monaco. The following article describes how the special
microscope works and what the advantages are:

** Pic ** article **

It's very nice that Princess Caroline lives in Monaco , she can be more present in social and cultural events.

On MONACO INFO you can see a short video with Caroline at Princess Grace Hospital for the presentation.

Last edited by a moderator:
On PURE PEOPLE I have read that Caroline will give an interview on TF1 next october to speak about a book. Does anybody know if it's true?

Caroline wrote this book " AU NOM DES ENFANTS DU MOND " with others.

Interesting! I didn't know she wrote a book (with others, but still) I would like read it.

On PURE PEOPLE I have read that Caroline will give an interview on TF1 next october to speak about a book. Does anybody know if it's true?

Caroline wrote this book " AU NOM DES ENFANTS DU MOND " with others.

I've tried to find out more about the book :) The book "Au nom
des enfants du mond" (In the name of the children of the world) will
be available in France from October 22nd on. Princess Caroline wrote
it together with Dominique Simonnet, a French writer and journalist.
Here's the cover for which they've used a very nice pic from Caroline's
trip to Africa:

** Book cover **

Hopefully we'll get to know more about the book, maybe some French
members will be able to tell us more then :)

So as to the interview on TF1 in October, I can imagine that this
information is right, such a book needs a review and advertising.

Glistening Seas

:writing: How dee-lightful to see things looking up all around this week as all is well!!

:books: Simply whuan-derful to hear that Caroline has penned a book! the cover is superb simply beautiful!! Did they say a bit about it's content or will we just have to stand the suspense till the book comes out!! Bravo!! :champagne:

Iceflower, your news is wonderful, as always!:clap::clap::clap::dizzy:
I'm looking forward to reading this book as soon as possible.
Thank you very much!:flowers:

Thank you , ICEFLOWER, I hope to see the interview and find the book.

Also looking forward to this book! It's really remarkable that Princess Caroline has been involved in these kind of projects since the 70s, practically all of her life. Yet sometimes these projects tend to be outshined by less important things and issues, that are part of her private life.

I will purchase the book, too. Sometimes it takes celebrities and royalty to keep attention focused on the forgotten parts of the world - which always includes children. I'm sure the proceeds will help fund AMADE-related projects; certainly introduce readers to recipients of AMADE programs.

Yes, I read where PC used to pen editiorals in private when she was a young woman. With her travels and intelligence I bet the book will be a nice read.

Go onto amazon France (amazon.fr) and type Caroline Monaco in the search engine. It is possible to order the book online now.

Thank you for information, AGOGO, I'll order the book today!

Caroline's book is no surprise. She is President of AMADE and UNESCO Ambassador for children. The phrase "Au nom des enfants du monde" (In the name of the children of the world) is the title of one of UNESCO's big conferences a few years ago.

She has many years' experience of instigating and helping run child protection programmes, and she visits the places where AMADE is active.
Details of her work are on the Palais de Monaco website.

She does not pull any punches either. Her main question is:
How can we tolerate living on a planet which martyrs its children so much?
("Comment pouvons-nous tolérer de vivre sur une planète qui martyrise ainsi ses enfants?"

I like the fact that she's not writing about herself or her family, but about an important issue in the world. Very admirable of her! :flowers:

Princess Caroline's book ( Au Nom des Enfants du Monde ) is finally out. I already got mine...
:books:

Hello everyone, I intend to begin tonight reading P. Caroline's book. I'll let you know what i think of it in a day or two...:author::author::author:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: wonderful to have seen the pics of vacations! the Hat caroline is wearing is great!!
:books: That's right Congrats on Caroline's new book just came out! We look forward for when you are done with reading it so you can tell all of us whom have yet to purchase it what it's all about!! :harvest:

Pic 21.10.2009

The "No Finish Line" event that always takes place in November
celebrates it's 10th anniversary this year. To mark this anniversary
an exhibition of photograhs showing the involvement and support
of the Princely Family was opened and those photographes are
for sale in favor of the donation pot.
Princess Caroline attended the opening of the exhibition at the
Centre Cardio-Thoracique, Monaco, October 21, 2009:

-------> Pic

She dressed beautifully, but I wish she had more reason to smile.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom