Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year she wore flip flops, so what is exactly the right dress code for this event? I think she should be a little more coherent. Is it formal or informal? If it is she who decides, she should leave others to do so, because she has no idea what is the difference between one event and another: beach clothes for a meeting with a president, flip flops to an opening in a museum. For me she is a mess, in all senses. And the worst of all is her attitude. One cannot figure out if she´s tired, bored, uninterested. It is always the same expression in her face, or I should say lack of expression. Even Alexandra was happier to be there.

You're a bit severe Rosana! I agree with you for the gap between flip flops last year, and rank of pearls this year. I think that it must be difficult for a young woman from South Africa to adapt herself to european life, and to european fashion rules. Even if she has been living in Monaco for years, she has been a princess for just a few months: her life is totally different now. I hope that she's going to improve, and I can't imagine that she's the only one to decide what to wear, she must have stylists. She has to choose a better one! And as her lack of expression is concerned I would say that maybe she is shy, and maybe there is another reason, but I don't think that I'm allowed to talk about that on this thread... ;)
And Alexandra... She always seem happy!! This girl is full of happiness, she's a pleasure to look at!

To me Charlene looks totally fake. I don't like her a bit. Beautiful? Please give me a break.......

Nice to see the family ALL smiling for a change.
It seems they ALL had a really good time.
On newscom there are plenty more pics!

Last edited:

Let's concentrate on the current events again, this is neither a fashion thread
nor another pro and con Charlene thread! Thanks!

On the occasion of the centenary of the Alpine Club, Prince Albert and Andrea Casiraghi with other participants
went hiking for 5 hours on the Via Alpina to the Mont Agel, the highest mountain of Monaco, September 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Caroline, so beautiful and graceful !!!! To me she is and will always be THE Princess and representative of Monaco!!!!

For me, the one who is now the first lady of monaco is Charlene. She was very smart and elegant this year what who can think about.

What is wrong with me?????? I like both Caroline’s and Charlene’s outfits and personalities.
Caroline seems very serene as, in my eyes, she’s slowly letting go of some of the strict formality she had to follow when she was the first lady of Monaco. I see that she is more than just someone we can trust when duty calls. She can also enjoy life. She also seems to be a good support to Charlene in her new role.

Good to see Andrea in two officials events in Monaco!!

I am pretty certain Charlene's outfit is the same she wore to William and Kate's wedding. It's a little too formal, imo, but she looks gorgeous so I don't care.

I think Princess Caroline looks a bit sloppy, but I am so happy she made an appearance anyway!

Also..I don't understand why Albert, Charlene and even Caroline must be seen smiling in every picture...otherwise they are "miserable??!!"

Seriously...what emotionally balanced person smiles each moment of their lives?

Last edited:
Wow, finally a decent hair cut for Caroline!! She looks great and about 10 yrs younger too, always thought she looked good with bangs!!

Could I just point out that there is only one Sovereign in Monaco, and that is PA. Charlene is not a sovereign princess.

Princess Alexandra is such a charming girl, take a look at the following gallery where she not only
hugs Prince Albert and Princess Charlene but also one of the chaplains. I remember a similar warm
welcome at last year's picnic, always nice to see!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** olycom gallery **

In the Liguria region those pancakes are called 'testaroli'.:)
Those look delicious Tosca . Thank you for the name of this in Italian.You are learned. But the princely family eating them will make everyone heavier.However what tempation!

Alexandra is lovely. I really enjoy seeing pics of that little girl. Her smile always shines!

Princess Alexandra is such a charming girl, take a look at the following gallery where she not only
hugs Prince Albert and Princess Charlene but also one of the chaplains. I remember a similar warm

She seems to very a very affectionate little girl... always smiling, always huging and kissing... :sun: :sun::sun:a darling!

....great BIG bear hugs!!! What a sweetie.

When a mother with a trademark radiant smile, has a daughter with a trademark radiant smile ... it's very nice.:) Caroline's default expression as a young girl always seemed to be a smile too.

I loved all Charlene's outfits! Oh, Andrea is so handsome with this hair!

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Pierre Casiraghi visited the 80 boats expected for the 10th
Monaco Classic Week at Monaco harbour, 14 September, 2011. The event takes place from 14
to 18 September.

Great to see another Casiraghi attendance after Andrea's last weekend!

And their matching outfits are nice :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Great to see Pierre, indeed!
I love that the Casiraghis are attending these events.
Thanks for the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom