Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would any of us want to worship or hate any Royals?

What would we get out of it?

....Apart from entertainment, and interesting conversation ?

My goodness, PS is beginning to look like an old man with big boobs. I'm glad she is comfortable with herself, as she is really letting herself go. As for the clothing, she has the means to have clothing made to fit her body. There is no excuse for her to look like she does, and she doesn't need one if she is comfortable looking like a mummy, Egyptian that is.

Time to move on - everyone is entitled to express her/his opinion, but
don't pick on each other because of those differing views. Besides that
we should concentrate on the current events again!

I am looking for a long time a picture of an orange dress of Princess Caroline. In the picture, she was pregnant (Pierre). She was wearing this orange long dress that has a big lace...( I guess it was Red Cross Annual event).. Someone has that it?

I am looking for a long time a picture of an orange dress of Princess Caroline. In the picture, she was pregnant (Pierre). She was wearing this orange long dress that has a big lace...( I guess it was Red Cross Annual event).. Someone has that it?

You will have to go over the Caroline pictures thread 80´s 90´s. I believe I saw it there.

Princess Caroline and Prince Albert attended the celebration for the 50th
anniversary of the Scientific Center of Monaco today, November 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Wow, they look so happy. Look at their faces. Thanks for the pics!

They smiled a lot at the balcony and looked serious at the serious parts...

Do we really want them to have a frozen, rigid smile for the duration of the event ?
Or do we want them to be as natural as can be ?

As he's growing, the more Pierre reminds me of his father! Especially in that 1st pic! That smile is similar!

Interesting that he is working with Pierre. He looks exactly like Stefano! Is scary...

Why scary ??
Isn't a son entitled to look like his dad?

By the same token, should Charlotte not look like her mum?

Why scary ??
Isn't a son entitled to look like his dad?

By the same token, should Charlotte not look like her mum?

No! I didn't mean it in a bad way! I meant, they look soooo much a like is...i don't know...like seeing Stefano alive again. Maybe i didn't express myself correctly, sorry :)

No! I didn't mean it in a bad way! I meant, they look soooo much a like is...i don't know...like seeing Stefano alive again. Maybe i didn't express myself correctly, sorry :)

i feel the same. There is a pic when Charlotte and Pierre are on the balcony (national day 2009 i think), it was like seeing Caro and Stefano again. :eek: Scary in some way (not the bad one)

Another premiere for Charlene Wittstock following her presence at the National Day
events, she attended the handing out of the Christmas presents at the Princely
Palace in Monaco today!

Prince Albert, Charlene Wittstock, Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie attended
the Children's Christmas ceremony on December 15, 2010 at the Princely Palace in
Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** daylife gallery ** gettyimages gallery

** belga gallery ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
I love this event! Last year i remember Princess Alexandra was there with them.
Nice to see Charlene there.
Thanks for the wonderful pics!

Me too, it's always such a nice event one can look forward to - and you are most welcome :flowers:
Last year has indeed been great with Princess Alexandra attending, but as so often: there always
is someone of the family we miss. Will be interesting to see how they'll organize it in the coming years.

Me too, it's always such a nice event one can look forward to - and you are most welcome :flowers:
Last year has indeed been great with Princess Alexandra attending, but as so often: there always
is someone of the family we miss. Will be interesting to see how they'll organize it in the coming years.

Definitely. By this time of year, in next year Albert will be married and we don't know if only he will bring Charlene with him in this event or if Caroline and Stephanie will be there too.
But for now, i loved to see them all there. They all look so good!:)

I think that for a child like Alexandra, it is boring to hear a list of names of children who receive toys. For next year, it will be different, he will not bring Charlene with him, she will be there as princess of Monaco and it will be her duty to attend this event, I think there will no change with princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie, they will be there. Prince Albert likes to have all his family around. For the further years, if they have children, I think that the children will be there, like he was present with his sisters.At this event, I remenbered there was a spectacle , the children of monaco attented with all the princely family

It is fabulous to see the Grimaldis together in the last holiday season before Pa marries.
Caro looks ecstatic among the little children.I guess being a mother to four of her own she can relate and identify with their feelings. Perhaps she remembers her own.
Stephanie appears to be at home giving out gifts.She too is a natural.
Charlene while elegantly attired appears a bit stiff in her exchange with the kids. Maybe it is because they have not seen her in previous years.However practice makes perfect and it was a dress rehearsal of what CW will be doing every year this time.
Caro has a natural exchange with the little ones that is recipricated to her. Caro's exchange is uncanny.
PA looks his normal self.
The Grimaldis are united.

all the family is fine at this event, but I am wondering why there are no photos where we see Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie speaking together or laughing together, We see Charlene and Prince Albert speaking with Princess Caroline, other Charlene speaking with Stephanie .It was the same thing at the national fest.

Good observations, Jaya! :)

Here's another short gallery:

** Charlène Wittstock rivalise avec Carla et devient une mère Noël amoureuse...**

(the title includes Carla Bruni as she and Nicolas Sarkozy had invited children
to the Elysée as well)

And a Hola article:

** Charlene Wittstock sigue las tradiciones navideñas de la princesa Grace y reparte regalos a los niños del Principado **

Today, December 16, Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie distributed Christmas gifts to children
at the Foyer Sainte Devote school and at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

** daylife gallery ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Caroline knows how to handle children: she is in her element apparently. Weren't she born a princess, I bet she would have been an excellent teacher.
What happened to Stephanie instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the close-up picture where CW is smiling whilst giving a parcel to a youngster.

A moment when I could imagine her as Princess of Monaco.....

Loved seeing the family together. They looked great and happy to see them giving out presents to children who I'm sure were ecstatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom