The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
Camille went with Albert or by herself? She is taking pics with a professional camera! lol
Camille was there in strictly non-official capacity. It is my understanding she wants to pursue a career in journalism and/or photography, and was there to take pictures of the Head of State, just like everyone else.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
[...]

Camille was there in strictly non-official capacity. It is my understanding she wants to pursue career in journalism and/or photography, and was there to take pictures of the Head of State, just like everyone else.
Thanks. I didn't know she wanted to pursue a career in journalism or photography! That is so cool.

Old 03-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Administrator

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Princess Caroline attended the Martell Cocktail Event
at the Hotel de Paris in Monaco on March 22, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

** purepeople gallery: Le prince Albert, Charlene, Caroline et Juliette Binoche fêtent un cordon bleu **
Old 03-23-2012, 03:13 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pics, iceflower.

Why oh why didn't Princess Charlene wear this total look at the Oscars ?!? She looks beautiful here. Fashion-forward gown but still elegant, flawless and flattering hair and make-up.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:07 AM
Heir Apparent

The dress code seemed to be grey color.
Charlene is vey nice, I like her dress, her hair do and her earings.
I do not like the dress of Caroline
Old 03-23-2012, 06:58 AM
Courtier

I'm not sure about the dresses of the ladies. Not my favorite color, for Charlene and for Caroline.
But both are glowing and in a good mood.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Courtier

Aw, I just saw these wonderful pictures posted in the Fashion Forum, and will repeat what I wrote over there ~ wonderful!

They both look lovely, as does Prince Albert as well, lol I totally forgot to post about him too.

It's so good to see him so happy and in love, he deserves it, so happy for the family.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Caroline looks fantastic. I don't know about Charlene's dress.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Serene Highness

I love, love Caroline´s dress. I´d like to see a close-up. And the conbination of jewlery is perfect.

CW should not get out of home without any make-up on.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Royal Highness

A linke to Hola's article

Las princesas Carolina y Charlene de Mónaco, duelo de elegancia en vísperas del Baile de la Rosa
Old 03-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
I love, love Caroline´s dress. I´d like to see a close-up. And the conbination of jewlery is perfect.

Rosana, have you already searched the second gallery I've posted? The pics there can be enlarged and
you'll get a better impression of the dress and its fabric

Here's a nice additional gallery of the EVER Monaco 2012 event Albert and Camille attended:

** Camille Gottlieb : Paparazzo en herbe, la fille de Stéphanie mitraille Albert **
Old 03-23-2012, 09:43 PM
Serene Highness

Now I see it better, thanks. It is a piece of art.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Who is this woman wearing this fur on her shouldres?. This fox would be better in the nature than on her shouldres. I love the animals. on a photo, we are seing its trail and legs. It is a shame to see this woman wearing such an accessory.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:49 AM
Administrator

I guess she has something to do with the Martell company, as she's on the official group picture of the event.

Here's a hellomagazine article covering both the EVER Monaco and the Martell event:

** Princess Stephanie's daughter Camille turns royal snapper ** gallery **

And one from Hola:

** Camille Gottleib, hija de Estefanía de Mónaco, debuta como fotógrafa... ** translation **
Old 03-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Heir Apparent

She is slimmer and more beautiful now!

Nothing strange...She slowly stops to be a child and starts to change into a young woman.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra attended the men's free skating preliminary round
at the ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Nice, March 27, 2012.

Pic 1 and 4 are so nice! And great to see that they've attended an event of Alexandra's special interest!

The two ladies with them (see pic 2 for example) are former skaters Marina Anissina of Russia and Surya
Bonaly of France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** daylife gallery ** belga gallery **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery **
Old 03-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Thank you, iceflower!
I absolutely love this picture.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Courtier

Does Albert ever need a break? Rose Ball, Norway and the same day he got back up to Nice? Wow. Respect.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Thank you, iceflower!
I absolutely love this picture.
Yes that's my favourite also!
Old 03-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
Does Albert ever need a break? Rose Ball, Norway and the same day he got back up to Nice? Wow. Respect.
He´s been travelling for pleasure. Rest from what?

Nice pics. Alexandra is always so adorable.

Closed Thread