Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene seldom wears a bra its my biggest grip about her especially when she wears a top you can see through. She has no modesty. That doesn't mean I don't like her only her clothing choices at times have much to be desired IMO.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. LOL, a bunch of women looking at her chest...

I think her nipples would be in strange area, if those are what we see...... They are too far to the side IMHO

I don't see what all the fuss is about. LOL, a bunch of women looking at her chest...

It's simple. The "fuss", as you said, is about the fact she is a princess. And not wearing a bra when everyone (bunch of women AND men) can see her nipples is very inappropriate for the princess on an official function, representing her country.

Again, your protest should be reserved for something important. Are you following me around the threads? If so, please stop.

If the Albert and the palace advisers didn't think the outfit was appropriate, I don't think Charlene would've worn it. I think it's obvious they think it's just fine.

Again, your protest should be reserved for something important. Are you following me around the threads? If so, please stop.

A simple explanation called "protest"... very impolite.
Are you telling me I am not allowed to write in threads you write in? Really? Please... If you don't like to read what I write, a simple "ignore" will work.

What a fuss, a bunch of women looking her chest, we already saw the chest of Kate who was half naked last september, now we see only the top of a chest of Charlene
We also saw the entire chest of Caroline when she was with an argentin lover on the sea side some years ago.

There's a big difference to going on holiday, in a private location and sunbathing naked to turning up to an official engagement a; without a bra and b;wearing a top that happens to show off the fact you are not wearing said bra.

It is the right to Charlene not to wear a bra, it is her privat life, she is not naked like Kate , for me there is not a difference, Charlene she wore a top we are in the XXI century not in the middle age, if you are chocked to see just a top of a chest, shut your eyes and ignore it. the palace did not pay attention to it, it published the same photo.

Homepage - Prince

There's a big difference to going on holiday, in a private location and sunbathing naked to turning up to an official engagement a; without a bra and b;wearing a top that happens to show off the fact you are not wearing said bra.

I totally have to agree with you. It's her right to not wear a bra in private, but she's representing her country here. I'm not condemning her, but a bra would have been nice and more appropriate. I don't know about you, but it's pretty uncomfortable to be talking to someone and have their...goodies, for lack a better term, poking out at you lol!

Last edited:
I totally have to agree with you. It's her right to not wear a bra in private, but she's representing her country here. I'm not condemning her, but a bra would have been nice and more appropriate. I don't know about you, but it's pretty uncomfortable to be talking to someone and have their...goodies, for lack a better term, poking out at you lol!

:ROFLMAO:
agree, and for the record, i would also consider it inappropriate of PA had worn really short shorts....
for them this is work, and in every job there is a dresscode...i have a simple office-job but if i would wear this i would be kindly advised to change or wear a coat over it...

and that's the big difference with the 'Kate' pictures... those were in a private setting and that's everybodies own choice

It is the right to Charlene not to wear a bra, it is her privat life, she is not naked like Kate , for me there is not a difference, Charlene she wore a top we are in the XXI century not in the middle age, if you are chocked to see just a top of a chest, shut your eyes and ignore it. the palace did not pay attention to it, it published the same photo.

Homepage - Prince

I am not "choked" at seeing Charlene without a bra, I just think it is highly inappropriate for a Princess to turn up to an official engagement with her boobs on show. If Albert showed up not wearing any trousers, there'd be big issues. Doesn't matter what century we're in, there will always be decent and indecent.

Again, Catherine was on holiday, sunbathing, on a private estate. You catch her going topless to present Shamrocks to the Irish Guards next Sunday, I'll come back an apologise to you. If Charlene isn't going to wear a bra, then she could at least wear a top to hide the fact she isn't wearing one. She's just embarrasing herself. "Those" kind of pictures should be for Albert's eyes only.

Man! What a fight!
I guess all people happen to have wardrobe malfunction, simply because when you try on an outfit you don't take photos to see how it would look, the same thing applies to when royals wear some see through or light blouses that with the flash of the cameras shows their undergarment or lack of it!
So it's not that she has no modesty, it's that she had misjudgement on the top when she chose it or thought that it would cover her boobies, and actually that's a shock for me because Charlene always dresses impeccably when representing Monaco!

I wonder if the bra-less thing is that obvious in person, think not!

Last edited:
A camera flash wouldn't do what Charlene's poor choice of clothing does for her. Unless she got dressed in the dark, looking in a mirror would have solved her bra-less problem.

This should all probably be moved to the fashion thread.

We see only the form of the top of a chest not all the nipples it is not a transparent material , if some here are seeing her nipples, they see her with a magnyfing glas and I think you are doing it. It is not descent
For representing monaco, Monaco is used to see women with monokini on the sea side and sometimes in galas where the people are used to see more then a form of a chest of women.

Somehow I just cannot get too fussed about a woman not wearing a bra. Its not as if other woman don't do the same. In summer I see it in many women in perfectly appropriate professional office attire. Even in winter it can get a bit nippy around the office. Sometimes the women might even be able to see a mans nipples or some chest hair through our white dress shirts but we havent had to call for smelling salts yet. Gasp!! In Palau I expect a lack of a bra or a glimpse of a nipple is even less of an issue.

Last edited:
What a fuss, a bunch of women looking her chest, we already saw the chest of Kate who was half naked last september, now we see only the top of a chest of Charlene
We also saw the entire chest of Caroline when she was with an argentin lover on the sea side some years ago.

And a president of the country she visited on an official function as well.

Homepage - Prince

You are wrong here; it's not her private life when she represents her country. She should dress to the occasion and she surely was not dressed up appropriate while on official function.
It's not about being "chocked" it's about what is appropriate for a princess on an official function while representing her country. This was a very poor choice on her side. And it doesn't matter what century it is, it's the matter of the taste and Charlene's choice was in a very poor taste to meet a president of a foregin coutry she visited.
Whye you keep bringing Kate into this discussion? Kate was on vacation, Charlene is on official function, I guess you should be able to see the difference here.

We see only the form of the top of a chest not all the nipples it is not a transparent material , if some here are seeing her nipples, they see her with a magnyfing glas and I think you are doing it. It is not descent
For representing monaco, Monaco is used to see women with monokini on the sea side and sometimes in galas where the people are used to see more then a form of a chest of women.

You must have a bad screen if you need a maginfying glass to see what all could easily see.

Last edited:
Even if you could see a nipple, what is the big deal? We all have them, we all know what they look like? So what? Do you actually think the President of a micronesian nation has never seen a nipple before?
People are reacting as if it was Janet Jacksons "nipplegate" which was also an enormous over reaction.

The woman didn't allow for the air-conditioning - give her a break!

Some of you guys are so funny! I find the moral outrage over Charlene's bra-less state highly entertaining. :lol: We've all got nipples, male and female alike.

I highly doubt that Charlene going without a bra is going to attract a second glance from anyone on Palau, much less cause offence to any one. Traditionally their women went topless!

Actually she might catch a second glance, because she has a beautiful body and nice, taut, breasts that clearly don't need the support of a bra. I suspect she's probably wearing those skin-toned stick-on nipple covers that models wear to provide some protection and modesty cover. The weather's hot and she's comfortable. Good for her!

Last edited:
Even if you could see a nipple, what is the big deal? We all have them, we all know what they look like? So what? Do you actually think the President of a micronesian nation has never seen a nipple before?
People are reacting as if it was Janet Jacksons "nipplegate" which was also an enormous over reaction.

Especially as she was visiting a country where the women have traditionally gone topless, a style still adopted by some women in the country even now.

Somehow, I doubt the fact that she didn't wear a bra was offensive to anyone from that country.

Thanks, Charlene, for giving us all something to do this evening; staring at your nipples and commenting thereon. :p

I say once again, no need to create a storm in a glass of water. No one seemed to care about it from the pictures I saw and I don't see any criticism from the media about it.
I understand the point of being a Princess and wearing no bra, but it was a relaxed atmosphere and she was probably dressed with their clothes, which is a honor.

It seemed to be a very relaxed atmosphere. Not like an official visit at all.
No wonder that Charlene and Albert chose these light clothes.

It seemed to be a very relaxed atmosphere. Not like an official visit at all.
No wonder that Charlene and Albert chose these light clothes.
Can we move on to other" points of interest"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom