Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Thank you Iceflower. I so enjoyed all of these photographs. Albert and Charlene must be having a very good time. I did love the white reindeer.

Last edited:
I really love the pictures, all of them.
Albert and Charlene seem to be very happy in the snow!
They should do this more often. Cold weather is romantic (as we see in some pictures and we get to see all the lovely pictures!!!

And an article in the german "Bunte"
Charlène & Albert von Monaco: Sie sind ein perfektes Team - BUNTE

Some big pictures of Charlene and Albert:
Princess Charlene?s New Glam-Avatar: Flicked Hairdo, Regal Dresses, Sleigh Ride & More (PHOTOS)

Far more interesting to see would be which Princess would wear this outfit and sleep in a tent over night with minus temperatures ( Wetter: Kautokeino II, Norwegen. Das Wetter für Kautokeino II. ) and no shower available?!?!?!

A new video of our favorite couple:
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/1205326/Ein-Leben-ohne-Magen#/beitrag/video/1603928/Charl%C3%A8ne-beim-Rosenball

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love these two. I think PChar might be very sensitive to cold, but she's a trooper with it. And, what non-Scandanavian royalty would wear those native outfits? Duh...none. They are just so squeezable!!!

I just love these two. I think PChar might be very sensitive to cold, but she's a trooper with it. And, what non-Scandanavian royalty would wear those native outfits? Duh...none. They are just so squeezable!!!

YES. ! That's the word, "squeezable". I want to give them a big squeeze and a hug and bring them home. :lol:

They looked just adorable in the native costumes riding along with the reindeer. :flowers::flowers::

And then at the dinner, oh, wow. !! Charlene looks fabulous in black and I adored the jewellery.

I just was looking at the Finland photos and it appears to me that Albert looks thinner has he lost weight. He just looks a lot healthier not so bloated

The pictures of the sleigh ride would make perfect Christmas card pictures!

They seem to having enjoyed their trip to the cold!
And I hope they will come back and we get to see more of these cute pictures!

One more addition of the Lapland visit:

Albert and Charlene at the SAPMI 12, World Indigenous Television Broadcasting Conference on March 27.

Albert gave a speech at the Arctic seminar "Arctic Change, Indigenous Youth and Future Opportunities":

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 * Pic 3 **

She looks really exhausted... after the Ball then the journey the day after it is normal !

:previous:

That's quite possible. If you look at the oher pics I've posted she hasn't worn any jewellery at all.
So I think the present was even announced prior to the event. Quite generous!

** Hola: Alberto y Charlene de Mónaco visitan Laponia ** translation **

** parismatch gallery : Charlène et Albert au pays du père noël **

** BB gallery: Charlene og Albert i sneen **

** purepeople: Albert et Charlene de Monaco en Laponie : Traîneau à rennes, lancer de lasso...**

Loving Albert's outfit! :D

They look just like a traditional Mr. & Mrs. Claus in those Sami clothes ha, ha!

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene visited the Les Devens Leisure centre at La Turbie on May 9, 2012 in Monaco. The Prince Albert II Leisure centre welcomes between 200 and 300 children every day during the holidays as well as one hundred on Wednesday afternoons throughout the year.

- Prince Albert and Princess Charlene 1
- Prince Albert and Princess Charlene 2
- The Prince and Princess with some of the children
- The Prince and Princess with some of the children at the centre

- Princess Charlene
- Prince Albert (this one goes straight to funny faces thread). :D

Gallery from Daylife
Gallery from Getty

Last edited:
Great pictures. ! Albert & Charlene seem to be having a ball. Charlene's outfit is so pretty and spring-like. :flowers:

Is Monaco having a cool Spring, as I noticed that some of the children had jackets on:question:

I'm confused. La Turbie is a mountaintop village in France.

:previous:
The captions of the pictures do mention that La Turbie is on the French-Monegasque border. According to Wikipedia, the commune of La Turbie (which, at various times used to be part of Monaco and Savoy) now retains a common boundary with the Principality of Monaco. I would assume the centre is located somewhere on or near the border.

Really splendid with her new hairstyle and light green suits her extremely well.
Particularly beautiful pix ! Thanks

(..)

They seem to have a lot of fun!

Thanks, Melina for the report. Was able to get a good look at PC's dress. I think that is the most clever design I've seen lately. Incorporating the shawl as part of the dress is really a new design. I especially like the illusion bodice.

Thank you melina premiere for the link.
It was so nice to see the children being so excited to see Albert and Charlene.

The back of the dress. You can also see what we thought was possibly a shawl is part of the dress. I like the color on her and liked it until I saw the back. It does look very nice on her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom